Fluttershy: Open
Applejack: Open
Pinkie Pie: Tellab Artz
Rarity: Open
Luna: Open
Celestia: Open
Spike: Open

Negative mares:

Yuki (joker and funny pony, element of the desonist): Open. Phrase: What do you have on the bag? Just let me peek . Come on.
Nightfall Star: Open. Phrase: Again... The same house... The same book... I'm tired of it.
Gray Diamond (worried and nervous, element of the suspicion): rascal61
White Flash (peacefull and happy, element of the fear): Open - Phrase: Ponies? Do you want me to talk with ponies? Oh, no, no, no, no...
Red Blast (angry and inpacient, element of the rancor): Open - Phrase: Oh, yeah? So let me show you what can I do...
Pinkamena Diamond Pearl (unhappy and very sensive, element of the trauma): Open Phrase: What do you know about pain?

Edited by Sollar Eclipse
  • Brohoof 1

I wish I could voice act for some of these, but sadly I don't have any equipment for it. And I'm not too great at writing either.

Because I am a full on idiot, what do you mean by a drafter? XD

I'm pretty okay at art so if there's anything you need around that sort of field you can contact me any time. I usually vector and edit some stuff.

Wub on! /)

I wish I could voice act for some of these, but sadly I don't have any equipment for it. And I'm not too great at writing either.

Because I am a full on idiot, what do you mean by a drafter? XD

I'm pretty okay at art so if there's anything you need around that sort of field you can contact me any time. I usually vector and edit some stuff.

Wub on! /)

When I said drafters, I mean someone that can edit some stuff. So, you can do it. :D

I'm very happy to see finally someone to do it, I'll also see if I can edit to.

• Brohoof 1

When I said drafters, I mean someone that can edit some stuff. So, you can do it. biggrin.png

I'm very happy to see finally someone to do it, I'll also see if I can edit to.

Oh okay haha. I was hoping you'd say that. :3 I've made a few vectors so far...and they turned out pretty good. Check out my dA page: http://princessofwub.deviantart.com/

Shoot me a PM whenever so I can see what I can do. :D

(edited)

I love the concept of it, and I'd personally love to participate. I still don't know how though. I'd love to voice act, though, but I'm not sure what I actually need of the equipment...

I'm on, anyway!

To voice-act you only need a good microphone. There is a lot of good ones in the stores... Let me see... Samson... Shure... And others but some of them ar expensive.

And thanks a lot. smile.png

Edited by Sollar Eclipse

@@Sollar Eclipse,

Is there an email or something where I can give you my auditions? My computer doesn't seem to like posting the audio files on here what it can post them in emails and such, oh and potential Voice actor here. Maybe a writer

@@Sollar Eclipse,

Is there an email or something where I can give you my auditions? My computer doesn't seem to like posting the audio files on here what it can post them in emails and such, oh and potential Voice actor here. Maybe a writer

Here is my email: kimpielum23@gmail.com

I would love to have a writer. I didn't get no one yet. And I'm searching for people that can do the background characters.

(edited)

My little sister made a brand new Rarity,straight out of the oven!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTRe621t9L8&list=HL1382841226&feature=player_detailpage

I'm a bit rusty in this video but you can request another video if you would like

I really liked it. e9FkmL5.png  But I'm in doubt about who you could do... Rarity or Gray Diamond. sad.png

ohmy.png I must choose... But it's so difficult to me.

I wouldn't mind to try to be the writer. I can basically write anything and make it good, as long as I know about the subject first. If I know what to write about, then things can go smoothly from there.

Hum... The history have drama, adventure, action, comedy... I will have to translate the history first. I still have to complete Gray Diamond and Nightfall Star personalities. 

@@Sollar Eclipse,

I've sent you an email so I can't wait to hear from you, either on here or through email.

I hope to hear from you soon, you can pm me here if you wish 

I recieved your email. I'm going to see it right now and thanks a lot. Oh my gosh... This is going so fast... When I try to do something here in my country, it takes too much time.

Edited by Sollar Eclipse

I might go ahead and do the opposite of Luna or Fluttershy. Well, I'll post a tryout in a sec. Wait, can I just try out? And you pick out my role if I get in? Maybe Fluttershy? Or Rarity? Well, I'd rather play the evil.

I might go ahead and do the opposite of Luna or Fluttershy. Well, I'll post a tryout in a sec. Wait, can I just try out? And you pick out my role if I get in? Maybe Fluttershy? Or Rarity? Well, I'd rather play the evil.

You can try anypony. wink.png

I just get Pinkie and Twilight. Wow... But I still need a Fluttershy. And a Luna. And a Celestia... Yes, a lot of characters.

(edited)

Yeah... I just need to create a youtube video and post it up here. I think I want to play the evil version of Rarity.

She is not evil... blush.png Just Fluttershy negative version has a second personalite that's evil. Her name is Red Blast. The characters have negatives things but it doesn't mean that all of them are evil.

Edited by Sollar Eclipse

@@Sollar Eclipse,

Do you need any evil characters (Hint Hint, I do an awesome Queen Chrysalis), but would any negative/evil/'bad guys' have opposites as well? Like they would become good or better in a sense. 

But if you ever need The Queen I'm happy to audition for her

@@Sollar Eclipse,

Do you need any evil characters (Hint Hint, I do an awesome Queen Chrysalis), but would any negative/evil/'bad guys' have opposites as well? Like they would become good or better in a sense. 

But if you ever need The Queen I'm happy to audition for her

Oh, I think I can make a Queen Chrysalis appears on the history. tongue.png

Well, Red Blast is a good mare, but when is in danger or intimidated she turns into evil one. And her mane gets fire just like Twilight Sparkle.

I didn't made yet a power for Gray Diamond... I still need to think about something.