Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sig Hoovestrong

Hey, i head great idea of little game of my. Is simple, any one that want post small part of story do so, with first finding MLP related picture. Follow by text expelling satiation, and even dialogue for any characters might be in picture. Try keep it to few lines, but i don't hold you back if really want to go into deep with scene. If you want to post something first that is any related to story, then wright it before the picture and to make things more clear you can chang the color of the story text, to green. And text for characters dialogue in with massing colors, For example, Fluttershy: Yey..  And other rule is concerning end and beginning, ever story ark will be 20 post's and the one make 20th post has always the job raping up the story, and the first has the job amusement the title and episode number.

With this rule establish, lets see what we may create! I start. I might not be best story taller but I can try start this off.

Episode 1 A Sunny Day In Ponyville

My_Little_Pony_signatursang.png

It was sunny day, in ponyville the mine six thought would hang out outside. They all meet up in town square. All of them meet up at pretty much same time, with Rainbow Dash maby begin few second before ever other pony cause of her speed. Pinkie Pie jumped with excitement as uselessly towards here friends.

Pinkie Pie: Oh, I can't wait. What we going to do this good day?

Twilight looks towards Pinkie Pie.

Now next person continue the story.

Edited by Sig Hoovestrong
  • Brohoof 3

(so basically a co-written fanfic that anypony can write along with? sounds pretty awesome)

Main_six_%2527we%2527re_not_going_to_let

"Well, i don't really know pinkie..." Twilight responded to the bouncing ball of pink fur. She looked around to all of her friends surrounding her before speaking up again. 

"Is there actually any explanaition why we all came to this place?"

Applejack tapped her chin with one of her front hooves a few times, seemingly deep in thought. Eventually she just shrugged. 

"Ah guess we could all go 'n see tha new shop they set up next to Sugarcube Corner."

Edited by repsol rave
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

img-1965568-1-mlp_is_real___music_store_

Twilight: Oh, yea was I been wondering what kind store it was. So gauss we could seek it out. Of course if no one have any better idea's.

Fluttershy: Well, I tho...

Pinkie Pie: Oh, oh, wonder if is party supply store. It would be the best if it open up next to where i live, then will never run out of party supply's!

Applejack: Sounds good to me.

Rainebow Dash: I hope sell wonder bolt marchandis!

Rarity: I should probly seek it out. Might be other cloth store. One should always get know the competition.

And so continued on to the new founded store. When they arrived they could see two ponys walking out of store. Wherry happy abut what they seen, there face's seemed familiar. As there where exiting store they say.

Vinyl Scratch: Oh am so glad, that finely got music store in this quit little town. Now have place i can go buy new disks. And high volume speakers, that will brake sound barrier!

Octavia Melody: I really don't understand your fashion, with load things, but am just happy I have place i can buy new strings, when ones on my bass brakes.

Now next person continueimg-1965568-2-arrow-10x10.png the story.

Edited by Sig Hoovestrong
  • Brohoof 1

(OOH OOH OOH I WANT TO BE VINYL AND OCTAVIA! Lol sorry. I suggest we are assigned characters.)

Vinyl Scratch: Why don't we go home and listen to some nice music Tavi? It'll be wubtastic!

Octavia: Sure Vinyl, but it better not be any of your crazy "dubstep" watchamacall-it. How about some classical? 

Vinyl: We'll see Tavi. *Winks*

Octavia rolls her eyes and they both walk home past the mane 6.

• Brohoof 1

Applejack: Its one of those fancy shamancy music shops

Twilight Sparkle: I used to visit the ones in Canterlot. I'll be nice to see if they have some of the new stuff.

Rainbow Dash: New stuff, huh? I hope you don't mean that old. boring type music you play in the library.

Twilight Sparkle: Rainbow! There is nothing wrong with listening to classical music every once in a while.

Rarity: Indeed. How some of the songs are filled with pose and grace.

Raindow Dash: Yeah, yeah...

Pinkie Pie: Awww... I wanted it to be a party shop... wait! I can get some new super-duper songs for my other parties.

*Pinkie zooms into the store*

Twilight Sparkle: Well, looks like we're going in.

Edited by Malinter
  • Brohoof 1

so_awesome____rainbow_dash_____by_rainbo

Surprisingly, it was Rainbow Dash who was the first to gasp in amazement. Some rock music was playing from one of the corners in the store. Dashing off to that corner, she grabbed Fluttershy and together they rushed to the guitars.

Alright, Fluttershy, you can grab that guitar over there! I will take the bass right here. Let's play some awesome music together!

But Rainbow Dash, I can't play guitar, and I think you can't either...

Rainbow Dash, hearing Fluttershy's statement, shrugged and lowered her head.

We're going to learn it then! Just you wait!

While Rainbow was so fascinated about these guitars and the songs being played, she eagerly tried to play the same songs but had no clue about notes.

The others have gone to the classical section, Twilight and Rarity discussing on who the better classical componist is.

Edited by Lunatic Cake
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...