Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Oblivion (My OC)

Oblivion

Oblivion: I smirk slightly, "He, thank you, but you ain't seen nothing yet" I say as my eyes start to glow a dark blueish color and an aura starts to form around me lifting small particles into the air as I continue to release more and more of my energy. With that I pull back my left hoof and just before you can react land a solid blow right dead center on your face, sending you flying roughly a quarter of a mile away from me, then with one mighty flap of my wings I instantly am over the top of you, I put both hooves together as I raise them over my head and with a strong downward motion, I send you flying towards the ground, creating a large crater on impact, I walk up to you and smirk."Ha, ugh sry I was only using roughly .02 percent of my full power." I say in a cocky voice as I wait for you to get back on your hooves.

oooh! this is the part I love! he says charging energy, wings spread wide I rush towards you, and just before I reach you I fly up and start coming down on you, wings on fire with a magical glow, small tremors are created as you are pounded into the ground by the sheer force of the impact.

"well, that one was new."

he flies up carrying you and starts bolting towards the everfree forest, and throws you in.

Edited by klego9
  • Brohoof 1

Oblivion: I going smashing through several trees, breaking them in half like toothpicks due to the immense force. I lay there for a little bit before getting back on my hooves and brushing myself off. "HAHA NICE!, I haven't meant somepony who could even touch me, LET ALONE THROW ME!, in such a long time, I think you are ready,...for .05 percent of my full power" Right after I say that the clouds start turning a dark grey color with lighting cracking the sky as my body is enveloped in a dark bluish aura, I spread my wings as they become infused with a white energy, "No more games, you ready?" I ask as lighting cracks the sky on perfect timing with my words.

Edited by buster500

"oh yeah. this is going to be awesome!" he says as he hovers in the air waiting for the proper time to strike, eyes glowing a light blue. he sees the dark clouds and flies foreward as fast as he can, does an arealis roll and disappears, and then a few seconds later, appears behind you, and with a swift kick drives you to the side.

Edited by klego9

Oblivion: I block your hoof just before it comes in full contact with my side, I then charge you head on unleashing a volley of blows as fast as possible.

I am still moving so fast my adrenalin kicks in and I disappear and reappear a few times before participating in the same speed based combat more power slowly building up until, I release a portion of my power into a burst of energy followed by an uppercut to your stomach.

Oblivion: I tank your attack, and then start charging energy into my hoof, I then proceed to launch my massive energy blast towards your face, creating a massive explosion upon impact.

I release massive ammounts of bursting energy forms against him and he takes a stance, and before anyone can react he is on the other side of oblivion, a wound appears on his chest, I starts rechargin, and the sky is lit up with stars, rifts start forming around me, my mane and tail turn into a metallic material and his glasses shatter. "now I can do this!"

"whateves" the metallic quality is dropped, the stars start dissipating and I put on a new pair of glasses.

"that was great! I haven't battled for a while, and it's nice to refresh once and a while, y'know. but we should probably get you some medical attention" I say slowly floating down.

Edited by klego9

Oblivion: Yea..."I think that might be a good idea, I think we may have gone just a bit overboard, eh? If we continued their might not be an Equestria left!" I say as I walk over to the wounded pony and help walk him to the hospital.

*pulls himself from behind remains of chair* That...that was awesome! *passes out*

Oblivion: I actually forgot you was even their! The fact that you survived that means that you must have some decent power of your own!

• 1 year later...

I was going through my old topics that I started and I saw this one so I thought to myself, "why not resurrect this one", anyway, if anyone would like to ask me anything then fire away! ;)