Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Would someone be an angel and draw my OC? :3

FancyPhoenix

So yeah. I've been planning to make a fanfic about this character of mine for a while now, but I need some more... I dunno... Stuff to think about before I actually write anything img-1997375-1-tongue.png

So I thought I'd throw a request out there for any aspiring artists who'd like to practice their skills, or just anyone who'd be awesome and draw her img-1997375-2-smile.png

So this is her. Her name is Inh (Funny story about the name. It began as a placeholder that stood for "Insert Name Here" but it just slowly stuck, so Inh it is img-1997375-3-laugh.png) She's half-changeling-half-unicorn (I know, not at all cliche, right img-1997375-4-derpy_emoticon2.png) (Oh, and she also doesn't have a horn) and she's running away from home (The changeling-hive) 'cause.. things. She's a really sad, quiet sort and doesn't smile much, unless there's a really good reason. (I know, she's a bit Mary-Sue...)

But yeah, here's a picture I made a long time ago.

post-10934-0-94877500-1365789562_thumb.jpg
This one was drawn by me on paper. It's got the placeholder name for the fanfic too. img-1997375-5-blink.png
post-10934-0-64743500-1367000164.png

This one was made by Arcus Wind based on the previous pic, it's the one I used to make the cover art that I'll probably end up using with the fic. Though I do imagine her mane a bit longer and sleeker. The colors here are somewhat correct, though I'm not 100% sure about them anymore img-1997375-6-KUbAnTY.png So feel free to change them a tad if you want to.

Anyway, thanks for anyone who draws her ^^

Edited by Jamza

Oh god yesh! biggrin.png  Thank you SO much Oleg! You're awesome! I know I already said it on Skype, but I'll still say it here tongue.png  Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

And thank you too NightmareCadence, I'll be eagerly looking forward to see what you can come up with yay.png