Banner by ~ SFyr

Would you use a browser pony if someone made one?

Waterspark63

If someone was able to make Browser Ponies a reality, with Artificial Intelligence that thought like/acted like/looked like ponies, would you use the browser?

I would, and I hope as we get better at making AIs, that those will become a reality, anyone else?

(Moderators, if this is in the wrong location, can you message/move it for me? Not sure if this is the right place.)

These is the best way I can think of for explaining what I'm talking about:
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/123893/bright-as-polished-chrome

https://www.deviantart.com/parallaxmlp/art/My-Little-Browsers-307812128

But basically they are browsers that have AIs that are ponies, that have visual representations of themselves, they are basically ponies in the browser that interact with you, the internet, etc, and they are 'aware' of themselves and others.

Sorry if its a bad explaination.

3 hours ago, VinylScratchsWubs said:

If someone was able to make Browser Ponies a reality, with Artificial Intelligence that thought like/acted like/looked like ponies, would you use the browser?

I would, and I hope as we get better at making AIs, that those will become a reality, anyone else?

(Moderators, if this is in the wrong location, can you message/move it for me? Not sure if this is the right place.)

YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. Hell, any advanced AI looking like a poneh would be some good shit for me :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, VinylScratchsWubs said:

Probably not. Actually, definitely not.

But if they could make Jarvis from the MCU a reality, then I'd certainly take one of those! :)

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...