Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What DONT you want season 4 to do?

Slice0Pie

I've still never seen a good version of One Bad Apple or the character of Babs Seed, though. She should have stayed a bully and actually beat up the CMC and stuff and the CMC should have maybe even been killed off by her in that episode. None of this "it's okay for her to bully you because she's bullied too" crap, though. img-1992794-1-dry.png

Whoa their, hold up now.

You do realize MLP is for kids, and not just for bronies, right? That stuff wouldn't be allowed in that show. It would defidently cancel the show, unless your joking, which I hope you are

• Brohoof 2

Well actually we didn't get humans in E.G.  we got ponfied humans(other way around my bad).  Big difference.

Did you know despite the fact we think they're called humans in the Equestria Girl universe; The word was actually never used. They could be called Ompa Loompas for allow  know.

All jokes aside I hope they don't put Spike on the bench and incorporate him into the group more as seen by the promos. He works best on the sidelines anyway.

Did you know despite the fact we think they're called humans in the Equestria Girl universe; The word was actually never used. They could be called Ompa Loompas for allow  know.

All jokes aside I hope they don't put Spike on the bench and incorporate him into the group more as seen by the promos. He works best on the sidelines anyway.

your wording has me confused if you want spike it or out?

Um if they push out spike and use that to develope the group a bit more that's fine.

If spike gets pushed out so we can have a few more mins of pinkie and flutter shy being cute and goofy?

hum.. i guess?  But i mean they did that in the second trixie episode.

Whoa their, hold up now.

You do realize MLP is for kids, and not just for bronies, right? That stuff wouldn't be allowed in that show. It would defidently cancel the show, unless your joking, which I hope you are

But it'd be okay for that episode because they could make it a PSA about bullying and the network would agree that it's a good lesson and worth a little bit of cartoon violence. :)

your wording has me confused if you want spike it or out? Um if they push out spike and use that to develope the group a bit more that's fine.   If spike gets pushed out so we can have a few more mins of pinkie and flutter shy being cute and goofy? hum.. i guess?  But i mean they did that in the second trixie episode.

Nah I want Spike's role to remain the same. Don't downgrade it, but don't upgrade it to where he would be considered annoying. He should have his own episode or two as he has in the past seasons. 

I don't want to see sea ponies.  Those things should stay back in the past.  

I don't want to see a bunch of Spike episodes.  He really isn't that interesting of a character to me, but I must admit some episodes featuring him are good.  I just don't want a repeat of last season's "Spike at your Service.

• Brohoof 1

But it'd be okay for that episode because they could make it a PSA about bullying and the network would agree that it's a good lesson and worth a little bit of cartoon violence. :)

I can see what your trying to point out, but I don't think you understand.

That wouldn't be a 'little' cartoon violence, that would be death! You got to understand that the show is for little girls beside bronies, and the parents would be so angry and disturbed, the show would be canceled

MLP is not about learning about that kind of stuff

It's about friendship and lessons

Nah I want Spike's role to remain the same. Don't downgrade it, but don't upgrade it to where he would be considered annoying. He should have his own episode or two as he has in the past seasons. 

I think if they wanted to give spike a new look they should have him play the part of twilight's son.  I'm not sure how, but i think it would make him or rather twilight get a new look.  I mean if twilight is gonna get the lions share of the tv they should do something with it.

I don't want to see sea ponies.  Those things should stay back in the past.  

I don't want to see a bunch of Spike episodes.  He really isn't that interesting of a character to me, but I must admit some episodes featuring him are good.  I just don't want a repeat of last season's "Spike at your Service.

everyone calm down, i promise you, my no b.s. Guaranteed their will be no sea ponies.  (looks both ways all discorded apple jack like after looking at the spoiler)

• Brohoof 1

I can see what your trying to point out, but I don't think you understand.

That wouldn't be a 'little' cartoon violence, that would be death! You got to understand that the show is for little girls beside bronies, and the parents would be so angry and disturbed, the show would be canceled

MLP is not about learning about that kind of stuff

It's about friendship and lessons

I just said maybe could kill them. Even if she didn't she should still beat them up, though and maybe the CMC could kill her or something and the lesson would be not to kill bullies. It wouldn't be as big of a deal because it'd be her first (and only) appearance. :)

First, I'm not keen on Sea-ponies. What the heck are they? Next, NO HUMAN characters. If any try to come through that damn mirror, have Applejack buck them right back where they came from!

I'm sure they would be ponies, if they come through the mirror. I wouldn't want that either, because i hate doppelganger episodes. I disliked the Canterlot Wedding for this and i liked Too Many Pinkies for that only reason, that it was funny.

And i'm with you with no sea ponies. I don't remember any good episode which took place underwater.

edit: Spongebob is the big exception, of course :-D

Edited by Gary S.
  • Brohoof 1

Episodes like Games Ponies Play only based on a single misunderstanding for a whole episode it's extremely boring, it's the only thing I don't want to see.

Eh, I'm pretty open. I guess the worst thing that could happen is someone important (may or may not be referring to a certain pony that deals with image leaks) DOESN'T DIE!

That is all.

Edited by Heatwave

I just said maybe could kill them. Even if she didn't she should still beat them up, though and maybe the CMC could kill her or something and the lesson would be not to kill bullies. It wouldn't be as big of a deal because it'd be her first (and only) appearance. img-2002581-1-smile.png

And I thought you were smoking something when you said Applejack should die. Everyone knows you shouldn't kill people. You don't need a cartoon to tell you that.

As much as I may rag on the writers of the show, I'm sure glad you don't work for them.

Edited by n1029
  • Brohoof 2

I just said maybe could kill them. Even if she didn't she should still beat them up, though and maybe the CMC could kill her or something and the lesson would be not to kill bullies. It wouldn't be as big of a deal because it'd be her first (and only) appearance. smile.png

Sorry, but I simply can't help but ask; what is with you in death? Instead of just getting a beating that they will remember, they have to die?

You're missing the point. This is a young children's cartoon, and that means no death at all. (Yeah, King Sombra could be an exception, but it wasn't anything graphic) Besides, it would almost always benefit everyone, including the writers, if characters stayed alive.

Edited by Mars Brownie

I don't want to see rehashing of previous episodes.  I want Applejack to GROW as a character, not just focus on family and stubborness as all the previous episodes focusing on her have. 

I don't want to see another baby episode.  One is cute (I really like Pound and Pumpkin Cake, but more is completely un-needed). 

I don't want to see any more marriages, or *cough* a side character dating one of the main 6...*coughFlashSentrycoughcough*

I don't want to see another Alicorn (4 is enough already)....

I don't want to see the show cancelled after Season 4

• Brohoof 1

I don't want the show to turn into The Twilight Sparkle Show, but I guess it's kinda too late for that.

Only hope are the filler slice of life episodes that will hopefully focus on someone else rather than HER ROYAL HIGHNESS PRINCESS TWILIGHT SPARKLE

• Brohoof 2

Taking Twilight's wings back would be an easy way to make me annoyed. They have no actual reason to seeing as how she earned it all. It'd be annoying to see, "Here Twilight, have some wings, loljk, we're taking them back."

I also don't want humans. As much as I enjoyed Equestria Girls (even more than the actual show), I don't want humans in the regular show. 

I don't want one/all of the CMC to not get their cutie mark. We already know their talents, so to draw it out any further would be headache-inducing.

Episode 5 might change that with Scootaloo. And there's the rumor that Sweetie Belle will get a "big show". That would just leave Apple Bloom. Oh, the possibilities of the stories that can be told of Apple Bloom once again being alone in her flank's blankness.

And I thought you were smoking something when you said Applejack should die. Everyone knows you shouldn't kill people. You don't need a cartoon to tell you that.

If everyone know we shouldn't kill people, why do we still have murderers? wacko.png Also, maybe they could make her crash the float but that would accidentally end up killing her even though they didn't mean to and the lesson could be don't try to get revenge on people because, you might accidentally kill them and tell an adult if they're bullying you or something like that. smile.png

As much as I may rag on the writers of the show, I'm sure glad you don't work for them.

Actually, they just hired me as the show runner starting in Season 5. laugh.png

(Even though that was obviously a joke I'm going to make sure everyone understands that because, everyone always called me a troll when I made jokes on my old forum and that was a small little place where everyone should have known that I joke around. tongue.png)

Sorry, but I simply can't help but ask; what is with you in death? Instead of just getting a beating that they will remember, they have to die?

They didn't even get beaten up, though. Just spit at, and had tomatoes thrown at them, and dust blown in their face, and Babs dressed up as a wolf when they were dressed as sheep and stupid stuff like that. They should have at least got hurt. dry.png  Also, maybe just one of them would die and they'd have to deal with their death, I'd say kill Scootaloo since she's kind of useless anyway. They could air Sleepless in Ponyville first just to get that one out of the way before killing her.smile.png

You're missing the point. This is a young children's cartoon, and that means no death at all. (Yeah, King Sombra could be an exception, but it wasn't anything graphic) Besides, it would almost always benefit everyone, including the writers, if characters stayed alive.

It wouldn't have to be graphic for any of the other ponies either, just have it happen off screen. If Babs was only in one episode and died in it that would be no different than Sombra. smile.png

Edited by Grumpy Enchantress

I hope they don't repeat the abuse Pinkie Pie's character took in Season 3.  Aside from Too Many Pinkie Pies (which handled her very well), most of her appearance's showed her as super hyper and out of control.  I think DashForever said it best when he called the Season 3 Pinkie Pie "A caricature of herself".  We can't have that again. 

• Brohoof 1

What don't I want season 4 to do? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......END! Good news though. DISCORD SONG CONFIRMED!! Now they need a song for NNM. please 26 episodes................................Season 5 yesh!

We've had people who abuse children for years.  Come now dearie, longevity doesn't excuse something as right, (such as the oldest profession).

If everyone know we shouldn't kill people, why do we still have murderers? Also, maybe they could make her crash the float but that would accidentally end up killing her even though they didn't mean to and the lesson could be don't try to get revenge on people because, you might accidentally kill them and tell an adult if they're bullying you or something like that.

Actually, they just hired me as the show runner starting in Season 5.

(Even though that was obviously a joke I'm going to make sure everyone understands that because, everyone always called me a troll when I made jokes on my old forum and that was a small little place where everyone should have known that I joke around. )

They didn't even get beaten up, though. Just spit at, and had tomatoes thrown at them, and dust blown in their face, and Babs dressed up as a wolf when they were dressed as sheep and stupid stuff like that. They should have at least got hurt. Also, maybe just one of them would die and they'd have to deal with their death, I'd say kill Scootaloo since she's kind of useless anyway. They could air Sleepless in Ponyville first just to get that one out of the way before killing her.img-2002909-6-smile.png

It wouldn't have to be graphic for any of the other ponies either, just have it happen off screen. If Babs was only in one episode and died in it that would be no different than Sombra. img-2002909-7-smile.png

If everyone know we shouldn't kill people, why do we still have murderers? img-2002909-1-wacko.png Also, maybe they could make her crash the float but that would accidentally end up killing her even though they didn't mean to and the lesson could be don't try to get revenge on people because, you might accidentally kill them and tell an adult if they're bullying you or something like that. img-2002909-2-smile.png

Actually, they just hired me as the show runner starting in Season 5. img-2002909-3-laugh.png

(Even though that was obviously a joke I'm going to make sure everyone understands that because, everyone always called me a troll when I made jokes on my old forum and that was a small little place where everyone should have known that I joke around. img-2002909-4-tongue.png)

They didn't even get beaten up, though. Just spit at, and had tomatoes thrown at them, and dust blown in their face, and Babs dressed up as a wolf when they were dressed as sheep and stupid stuff like that. They should have at least got hurt. img-2002909-5-dry.png  Also, maybe just one of them would die and they'd have to deal with their death, I'd say kill Scootaloo since she's kind of useless anyway. They could air Sleepless in Ponyville first just to get that one out of the way before killing her.img-2002909-6-smile.png

It wouldn't have to be graphic for any of the other ponies either, just have it happen off screen. If Babs was only in one episode and died in it that would be no different than Sombra. img-2002909-7-smile.png

You being hired is still slightly better than having Faust back.^^.  slightly.

you a troll?  Tut, I will not sit here and endure such slander.  Me and my trollish brothers are offended lol.

They are not using the elements of harmoney on small children.. wait a minute..

wait a minute.  if they did that soccer moms would bitch and ban TEH from the show for ever?  MWHAHAHAHHAHA.  Why yes bab seed should get blown up by the elements of harmony.

• Brohoof 1

I don't want another Twilight focused 2 parter. Show that the mane 5 have a reason to be there other than just because they are part of the elements.

Please no brony shout-outs.

Just overall less Twilight...

Don't really want to see any more of the human based characters again. Did not really like the character schemes they used in Equestria Girls. I hope they continue to have Twilight like she was in the previous seasons and not change her personality now that she has changed. Also no more "spike" centered episodes either.