Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Suppose humans were added to the show

FNGRpony

lets pretend it's happening.

No, saying no 5 billion times or less isn't going to change it. 
If you don't like it you have to make the best of a bad situation.

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/287/5/2/jack_spicer_meets_mlp_by_mattx16-d6qgneo.png

who would you have be the pony to put up the human on the show?

Flutter shy?  Ponies assuming humans are dumb animals?

Pinkie?  Trying to make friends with the new human.

Twilight studing them?

The Cmc hiding one in their club house.  and leading to them getting their cutie mark some how, and having to hide their C.M. or else expose their new friend.

Rarity Forced to put up a human at her house as punishment for trying to kill it?

Apple ack trying to heard it?

But no saying no humans, that option is off the table for this thread.

And yes being that the show is for little girls, the human is likely to be something of that nature. 

jack_spicer_meets_mlp_by_mattx16-d6qgneo

yeah no saying no humans.  that's option is off the table for this thread ^^.

Terrible idea. I'd probably quit watching. Bronies would rebel and make their own version of the show where the characters stayed ponies. That's how we would make the best of it. laugh.png

So basically if they do add humans to the show, I don't care how they do it, I'm switching to that brony version.

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone

I'm not a fan of humans so I wouldn't enjoy it in the slightest. Twilight would want to study one while Pinkie may possibly try to befriend it as long as it doesn't have weird mannerisms. Rarity would be disgusted by their appearance probably as she couldn't even handle Zecora's look. But still, I probably wouldn't like the show anymore.

I would be alright with humans if it was done right, a story why they were there and perhap maybe even something like a human EoH, not tge equestria girl take either

Twilight would know best about them if EQG is considered cannon

I could see pinkie throwing parties

Rarity would have a ball trying her hardest to make a new style

Unless any of em are athltic rd wouldnt care, applejack might enjoy having hands with apple bucking

Fluttershy would probably be scared at first but tgen try to treat hunans like animals

Edited by DaReaper

If that ever happened, I think I'd stop watching the show. D:  But assuming it did...

I think Pinkie would see them and try to be friends, then Twilight would come after to study, and all the other ponies would probably be freaking out.  I don't think Fluttershy would even get near them! =P

I would give it a chance but whether or not I would like it would depend on exactly how it is done. There are a lot of human in Equestria fics and even the best one appeal to a certain degree to wish fulfillment fantasy which in and of itself isn't a bad thing as long as it dosen't get too close to Mary Sue/Gary Stu territory and the same would probably be true if humans were added into the show. It would be a huge risk that must really be done right in order for it to pay off.