Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony Youtube Channel - Members Wanted

Cyangust

Hello everypony!  Cyangust here!

Im here to post a quick topic about our brony youtube channel that we started.  It seems we need more people to make content.

Please make an application on this doc.   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JTv8veIJ3GG_hKsBrtmx2hNrmTu_Hk7H-vbXJHFPwOU/edit

(use the key)

Here is our channel, we are just getting started! http://www.youtube.com/user/PonyBroadcast?feature=watch

We want to mainly do gaming videos, tutorials, and let's plays.  However we also do a podcast when we are all free.  We want to start doing react videos and  we are also open any ideas you might have.

Thanks a lot!

What kind of jobs are listed for your channel?

Pretty much anything you can do to help. You can edit, make videos, give ideas, anything you can do to help.

And yes, I'm part of all of this.

Edited by Alison Burgers

Well, i already put the application in, but might as well be upfront about it. I cannot draw, animate, or anything like that. I can voice act and write, to give ideas, and that's pretty much it. I'm utterly useless.

Hey everyone, I am the founder of this channel and currently the only owner. We need some big help starting this channel back up. All of you who put your contact information, i will be contacting with a vocal application. We need all the help we can get on this project so anyone who can help in the  slightest would have great use to us. I will appear as "Focus Williams" and you may call me "Focus" or "Kody" for this interview. Thank you for the help everyone.

Edited by RainbowHash
  • Brohoof 2

Hey everyone, I am the founder of this channel and currently the only owner. We need some big help starting this channel back up. All of you who put your contact information, i will be contacting with a vocal application. We need all the help we can get on this project so anyone who can help in the  slightest would have great use to us. I will appear as "Focus Williams" and you may call me "Focus" or "Kody" for this interview. Thank you for the help everyone.

Great give me excuse seek up on my mail, box. Is probably filthy in there, see much trash have piled up :P