Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help developing an OC. assistance please.

Mr. Critical

Over the months I've been trying to develop an OC that was a good character. However, I have had a few concepts in my head running around. But they have been subpar, or nonsensical. I would like to narrow down the ideas a bit. Now I have a thing for superheroes. Which is where you guys and gals come in. I need a back story or at least narrowing down the list to one superhero and I build the story around that. My favorites are ghost rider, spiderman, venom(yes he's a good guy now), superman, the white lantern(it exists), and the flash. I only want one, two if I can make my character non-overpowered. You guys have never let me down in the past, I would never turn to anyone else for a subject like this. Just help narrow them down, I'll take care of the rest. I may do another post if I need help with backstory. If you can help, I will apreciate it.

Mr. Critical out.

Does it have to be from those heroes? If so, then I say you should pick Venom. If not, use Goku's backstory(Similar to Superman except Superman doesn't have to deal with the tyrant that nuked his planet)

Does it have to be from those heroes? If so, then I say you should pick Venom. If not, use Goku's backstory(Similar to Superman except Superman doesn't have to deal with the tyrant that nuked his planet)

Preferably. I chose those characters because their powers could have been given to other people.

Ah, I see.  You're using the superhero(s) as a sort of template.  With the "cynical, veteran hero" character you're looking for, I would suggest Venom if you wanted his story to have the quite dark undertone of having to constantly fight himself, a "reformed" Ghost Rider if you wanted the subtly dark undertone of him having to deal with the pain that he's caused for others, or really any of the others (particularly, I think, White Lantern) if you simply wanted them to have seen combat long ago.

Hope this helps.  If you need anything else, I'm following this topic, so I'll come galloping!