Ask Applejack!

Aureity

Ok... Now you're starting to worry me a bit, Applejack... o_o

*sigh* Ah'm sorry, it's the stress. A good night's sleep will have me up and at em in no time. Till then, though...bleah.

Uh, yeah... Anyways... What DID you do with the rest of the Zombapple Cider...?

Ah still have it..ah just couldn't throw it away.

Well, we don't want another incident with it, like with Pinkie... But if we poured it out it could infect the ground surrounding the area and possibly the surrounding plants... And we don't want that... Maybe you could give it to that zombie guy?

Well, we don't want another incident with it, like with Pinkie... But if we poured it out it could infect the ground surrounding the area and possibly the surrounding plants... And we don't want that... Maybe you could give it to that zombie guy?

Her Royal Highness Princess Luna actually offered ta buy it...ah dunno why, exactly.

Oh yeah, speaking of Luna... What happened to her...?

*stops eating her cupcake, stares at it*

*the cupcake has a dark blue frosting*

*throws up*

O_O Oh no... What do we do now??? What do we do???!! *grabs Applejack* WHAT DO WE DO???!!

AH DON'T KNOW!!! PANICCC!!!!!!

(edited)

Galdernit all! *angrily throws a bottle of zap apple cider at the ground*

*bottle shatters*

*huge cloud of smoke*

Posted Image

Edited by Aureity

*sees Luna suddenly appear in a puff of smoke* Wha... What the... Luna??? Is it really you???

She looks real ta me...ah think.

If so, then... Phew... Everything seems to be back to normal... Thank goodness, right Applejack?

Yep! This has been one hay of a week...so much nonsense goin' on! Why can't ah ever have a normal week...

Yeah... Hey, you mind if I rest in your barn for now...? I'm worn out...

Go right ahead, just avoid them there bloodstains...

(Sounds like I missed out an epic roleplay, damn you House!)

Anyways, it sounds like Luna took the rest of your cider, but like they said (can't remember if it was Wildcard or Electrobolt) if there's any Zombapple Cider left, I can drink it, it won't affect me, although drinking a lot could get me violent again... Maybe that's still not the best idea, but just know I'm willing, and I'll help clean up around SAA, it looks like quite a mess after everything that's happened. Is Luna acting strange or is it just me?

*is staring at Luna as she's just standing there*

*approaches her, feels sudden fear*

L-Luna, ar-are you al-alright?

*Luna slowly turns to look at me*

Luna: Fine.

Me: Are you sure? You seem to be acting kind of strange...

Luna: WE'RE FINE!

Me:(now angry and defensive) No, you're not! What's wrong?

Luna: WE SAID WE'RE FINE!

Me:(gently) Come on now, I've been around long enough to know when somepony's not acting like themselves

Luna:(suddenly crying and sad sounding) The Zombapple cider AJ gave us, we were curious and we were studying it with Tia and Twilight Sparkle, Tia drank some and sh-she tried to eat Twilight! She seems OK after I got Tia off her, but we've played enough games to know that usually means she'll be a zombie soon, we couldn't bring ourself to hurt them, so we've locked them in the Canterlot Dungeons, but even with our royal guard, we're not sure how long our jail can hold them, what do you think we should do?

Me: I thought so, I just got here, so I don't know what they did, but it seems pretty bad, you'll have to ask them (AJ, Wildcard, and Electrobolt)

Now for my question, what did happen here?

(Sounds like I missed out an epic roleplay, damn you House!)

Anyways, it sounds like Luna took the rest of your cider, but like they said (can't remember if it was Wildcard or Electrobolt) if there's any Zombapple Cider left, I can drink it, it won't affect me, although drinking a lot could get me violent again... Maybe that's still not the best idea, but just know I'm willing, and I'll help clean up around SAA, it looks like quite a mess after everything that's happened. Is Luna acting strange or is it just me?

*is staring at Luna as she's just standing there*

*approaches her, feels sudden fear*

L-Luna, ar-are you al-alright?

*Luna slowly turns to look at me*

Luna: Fine.

Me: Are you sure? You seem to be acting kind of strange...

Luna: WE'RE FINE!

Me:(now angry and defensive) No, you're not! What's wrong?

Luna: WE SAID WE'RE FINE!

Me:(gently) Come on now, I've been around long enough to know when somepony's not acting like themselves

Luna:(suddenly crying and sad sounding) The Zombapple cider AJ gave us, we were curious and we were studying it with Tia and Twilight Sparkle, Tia drank some and sh-she tried to eat Twilight! She seems OK after I got Tia off her, but we've played enough games to know that usually means she'll be a zombie soon, we couldn't bring ourself to hurt them, so we've locked them in the Canterlot Dungeons, but even with our royal guard, we're not sure how long our jail can hold them, what do you think we should do?

Me: I thought so, I just got here, so I don't know what they did, but it seems pretty bad, you'll have to ask them (AJ, Wildcard, and Electrobolt)

Now for my question, what did happen here?

Erm...a lot.

All thanks to this zombapple cider. *locks up the barrels and stores them in a chest*

Nopony's gonna get hurt by this now...but now ah'm plumb tuckered out...the slash wound where Pinkie stabbed me don't help any, either.

Wait... Celestia drank some of it...? And Twilight's gonna be a zombie soon...? I... I can't sleep... Not... Not ye... *collapses to the ground once more, this time out cold*

Wait... Celestia drank some of it...? And Twilight's gonna be a zombie soon...? I... I can't sleep... Not... Not ye... *collapses to the ground once more, this time out cold*

Yeah, sorry...but ah'm too tuckered out ta help even if a changeling army was marching at Ponyville's doorstep.

I-Iam fit I'll take care of this. A-and AJ, that stab wound worries me, do you have some first-aid kit here? I-I'll fly to Z-Zecora to get more of the cure.*takes of, flies a few metres and falls down* N-no way, I am still topfizZZZzzZZZzzzz

I-Iam fit I'll take care of this. A-and AJ, that stab wound worries me, do you have some first-aid kit here? I-I'll fly to Z-Zecora to get more of the cure.*takes of, flies a few metres and falls down* N-no way, I am still topfizZZZzzZZZzzzz

Zzz...nope...zzz....