Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Luna was just hungry (possible spoiler)

lomk

You're just not you when you're hungry, Luna...

Snickers satisfies biggrin.png

c4W6cwu.jpg

I feel like I spend way too much time making stupid crap like this lol

Edited by Space Woona
  • Brohoof 23

That was really awesome, clever oh clever. Why didn't anyone think of that? Haha.

That made me laugh, i'm a sucker for this kind of stuff haha.

Someone totally needs to take the next step and make an animation of this, like a parody commercial, that would be awesome :D.

That was really awesome, clever oh clever. Why didn't anyone think of that? Haha.

That made me laugh, i'm a sucker for this kind of stuff haha.

Someone totally needs to take the next step and make an animation of this, like a parody commercial, that would be awesome :D.

Thanks! :D I might turn this into an actual series if I can ever get enough original ideas! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

@,

Wow, I thought somepony else made this. But did you do this youself!!! ^^ Really awesome work there bro. It really made me laugh in the middle of the class when I first saw it

• Brohoof 1

@,

Wow, I thought somepony else made this. But did you do this youself!!! ^^ Really awesome work there bro. It really made me laugh in the middle of the class when I first saw it

Yup. When I was watching the Season 4 premiere, I looked down at the Snickers I was eating while Luna was transforming. The idea couldn't have hit me much harder if it had been a brick :D So I started taking screenshots and pasting them in MS Paint  and this is the final product :lol:  I haven't had any other original ideas past this one though, which really sucks because I was hoping that I'd be able to turn this into something. But next time I come up with a good idea, I'll be sure to throw it out there :)

Edited by ~Sadistic Luna~
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...