planning Beyond these walls Chapter 2: A Darker Fate (Adventure, Survival, EPIC!)

The Elusive Cinder

(edited)

Heh, unfortunately we need to go through the chaos and confusion to get back into some semblance of normality.

I've been steering folks towards a peak in the action under the mountains - if aware that I dumped a lot of information on you all at once: but things will level out soon enough.

Apologies for my absence: works been manic, so I'm not able to post much from there and I just need to chill at home more than normal these past few days. I'm still here though: and i'm still seeing everyones posts and keeping up to date: just struggling to motivate myself to write anything substantial at this moment in time. I'll pick up my slack shortly - promise!

Nioniosbbbb, Scribblegroove: don't worry about going off track of anything like that - I'll make sure everyone is steered towards the main plot in due course: I'll get something in character up for you as soon as possible.

Edited by Cinderscribe
  • Brohoof 4

Heh, unfortunately we need to go through the chaos and confusion to get back into some semblance of normality.

I've been steering folks towards a peak in the action under the mountains - if aware that I dumped a lot of information on you all at once: but things will level out soon enough.

Apologies for my absence: works been manic, so I'm not able to post much from there and I just need to chill at home more than normal these past few days. I'm still here though: and i'm still seeing everyones posts and keeping up to date: just struggling to motivate myself to write anything substantial at this moment in time. I'll pick up my slack shortly - promise!

Nioniosbbbb, Scribblegroove: don't worry about going off track of anything like that - I'll make sure everyone is steered towards the main plot in due course: I'll get something in character up for you as soon as possible.

Do that soon.

Take your time. No point in over stressing yourself.

• Brohoof 3

I'm sorry everyone about suddenly stopping posting. I assure you it wasn't intended. I've been having some sudden health related issues . I just wanted to make sure if it was okay if I started posting gain before going on. Granted, hopefully I didn't miss to much.

• Brohoof 2

@@Icy Void,

I just wanted to point out that Clockwork was sort of keeping that comment on the hush from the opposing party, so Midnight likely wouldn't have even heard it, Clockwork was speaking pretty quietly to Kingfisher, Pavisa may have overheard it, being close by though but they're not near the door really. Sorry for the inconvenience, I just didn't intend for his comment to be heard by everyone is all.

Eclipse came out right along with Shadow and Clockwork. He didn't have time for this. He needed to get a move on with the others.
  :blink: That might be a bit too fast, i'm not trying to kill anypony here! (Strength sapping is one thing killing is another!)

@@SilverHeart,

Nah he's just thinking, i tend to use 'italics and ...umm this thing' for that kind of thing. Thanks for asking though, much appreciated. :) (I forgot what that was called... :blush: )

Oh so the spells just not working for her then? I actually didn't even notice the italics. I guess that's what I get for speed reading while driving.

(Are you talking about the apostrophe?)

@@SilverHeart,

Nah he's just thinking, i tend to use 'italics and ...umm this thing' for that kind of thing. Thanks for asking though, much appreciated. :) (I forgot what that was called... :blush: )

Oh and one more question (sorry, I like to know exactly what's going on before I write a post) how extreme is the draining effect? Since Shadows not saying anything, mirror won't really know what's going on. Basically I'm asking if she would be able to continue casting the spell or if it's supposed to be immediate?

@@SilverHeart

More like all of her spells are weakening and will continue to do so until there is no more magic... or life force. Its basically most of the magic is being consumed and drawn out through the individual spell (The noisemaker illusion. (Clever trick though.)), its like a magical leech..... Yeah real sorry for that but Shadow would never pass up a free meal so i couldn't justify him ignoring it. (Its not that rapid though, hes feeling lazy at the moment... Best i could do for ya.)

Actually i do thoughts *'like this'* and i do telepathy 'like this'... bit confusing but meh habit by now.

(Yes that one :P)

• Brohoof 1