planning Beyond these walls Chapter 2: A Darker Fate (Adventure, Survival, EPIC!)

The Elusive Cinder

Hard to say: I just let it move on at whatever pace its going at - only actively try to influence it if its stalled or something.

Don't treat it as a religion then! A bunch of folks only manage to jump on to get one post up a day.

yep, and looks like I'm about to downgrade to the same pace. Sorry guys
  • Brohoof 1

@,

It's not that I want to leave, I just think this part has overstated it's welcome.

Plus, barely anything has really happened in this part. The only major thing that's happened is Kingfisher and Pavisa being captured by Orion's team. 

Long story short - not a lot. To both of those questions.

The Princesses are gone (without a trace, just vanished) and an emergency counsel have taken charge: the guard has been pulled back not so much because they don't care, but because there just aren't enough of them to look after the whole city. Protecting the castle is the top priority, and the nobles tend to be the ones in the nearest districts... not to mention them having connections and money.

There's just too many that need protecting, and not enough protection. Most of the outskirts are completely undefended aside from various militia groups that have sprung up, and Nobles guard.

At first it was just civil unrest, criminals and thugs being opportunistic - but now there is evidence of a more prominent threat everyone's at panic stations.

So... Terra would probably be assigned in protection of the oalace?
  • Brohoof 1

How can a roleplay that is just beginning to start reaching its climax overstay its welcome? Besides if we start part 3 we'll just continue where we left off. It would just seem confusing to people who are reading it but not playing.

Sorry everybody that I haven't been posting all that much lately. Life's been kinda catching up with me, but I should have a post put up by later tonight or relatively early tomorrow morning, i.e. 1:00 am my time.

• Brohoof 1

I can't think much for Blast right now. The creative juices just aren't flowing. Maybe because I can't find anything for him to be involved in.

NOTHING.

@@Windbreaker,

No, not at all. In fact I have to say I was surprised to finally see some remorse in someone's post. I noticed Blast is trying to be forgiving too, although I don't know how well that's going to go over for him.

But now, it's dead :P

And Blast is once again doing nothing...

So I've seen this roleplay pop up several times. I've noticed that even though I haven't read up that much of the RP (yet) I can see that this is about the only really ambitious roleplay on the forums... And I feel terrible that I am not a part of ot.

Is there any way at all that I could join this RP? I know you guys have a BIG history with this, and I don't want to ruin it, but it looks really well done, and all of you guys seem to be great roleplayers ( or at least better than decent...). Perhaps you can PM me about it, or whatever you want, but I'd really like to be a part of this adventure... Of this story. :c