Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Beyond these walls Chapter 2: A Darker Fate (Adventure, Survival, EPIC!)

The Elusive Cinder

@

He's supposed to be like that anyway :P (Harsher speaking than most of my characters but he's not alllll bad... just mostly ;) (I kid :P))

@@Geek0zoid

I'm kinda sitting over next to Clockwork... Amethyst and Ronin are in the back. (Plus how can you read an Ethereal's body language? Their foreign beings with a different psychology???)

Edited by Tricksters Pride

@@Tricksters Pride, Not your fault. Everything is just ready to make me explode.Hey, guys, something crossed my mind the other day, and I've gotta ask this first.We're all friends, right? Close contacts at least?

of course I'm your friend dude. Lol, you don't even need to ask
  • Brohoof 1

@@Scribblegroove

I'm sorry, I just didn't have a lot of posting time last night.  Wednesdays kinda suck for me.  I wanted to get a post off for Pavisa and Zintiik while I had a moment to sit down because that part is progressing faster than the Canterlot part and I didn't want to get left behind was all.

Pavisa does still have a tiny bit of armour - her left foreleg still has the "shield" on it.  But yeah, all of the rest of it got left behind.  Just didn't want everyone to assume she was completely unarmored in case that comes up later though xD