Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Beyond these walls Chapter 2: A Darker Fate (Adventure, Survival, EPIC!)

The Elusive Cinder

Hey guys, just letting you all know (Cinder already knows)

I'm going to be offline for a while, things have really gone to shit on my end. Sorry for the inconvenience if you're waiting on me, but I can't really avoid this. I'll hopefully be back by the middle of next week at the latest if everything goes well.

• Brohoof 4

Hey guys, just letting you all know (Cinder already knows)

I'm going to be offline for a while, things have really gone to shit on my end. Sorry for the inconvenience if you're waiting on me, but I can't really avoid this. I'll hopefully be back by the middle of next week at the latest if everything goes well.

Take care of yourself fella - we'll still be here when you get back!

• Brohoof 5

Sorry to anypony whose waiting on my post - I'm reaaally busy with upcoming projects and I'll probably at least get a mobile post up by Friday.

(edited)

I'm back from (most of) the IRL chaos: works still crazy right now but... well, that's just one thing - things are a but more settled in general. :P

I just don't want to leap ahead without folks while everything (in the RP) is madness - that's all.

I'll get a post up when I can! :)

Edited by Cinderscribe
  • Brohoof 3

Due to the lack of responses from everyone but Umbreon and Shaymin, I feel I should ask this: Who here is enjoying the RP? What are your thoughts and opinions? And who is still in this RP?

Due to the lack of responses from everyone but Umbreon and Shaymin, I feel I should ask this: Who here is enjoying the RP? What are your thoughts and opinions? And who is still in this RP?

This is a trick question i refuse to answer.

@@Windbreaker

I'm enjoying myself alright and this is the best RP i've been in... Well pretty much ever :P and i'm definitely still in. :)

@

Then its a really dumb trick seeing as it has no bait, fancy words, or traps as well as a reasonable explanation...  :huh:

(Oh and my lack of response is mostly.... Welllll i may have gotten my hands on FTL recently and it's been fun. (I almost beat it soooo many times!!!))

Edited by Tricksters Pride

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...