Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Beyond these walls Chapter 2: A Darker Fate (Adventure, Survival, EPIC!)

The Elusive Cinder

I'm having a number of problems, the notifications thing has happened a few times but mostly when I'm actively typing a response and I get a notification.  I've been keeping the site open on 2 tabs so I can have 1 to refresh and 1 to write on.

@@SilverHeart,

I think you posted in the wrong thread :P

I'm not sure how you'd be losing the RP by responding. It doesn't matter how she responds really, I can roleplay it out, unless she's gonna try to kill Scribbler. lol Even then, it would make for an interesting turn of events. Mirror really doesn't like being known does she?

Alternatively, seeing as it's just Mirror I'm interacting with, I can alter my last post if that makes it easier.

Edited by Midnight Scribbler

@@SilverHeart,

I think you posted in the wrong thread :P

I'm not sure how you'd be losing the RP by responding. It doesn't matter how she responds really, I can roleplay it out, unless she's gonna try to kill Scribbler. lol Even then, it would make for an interesting turn of events. Mirror really doesn't like being known does she?

Alternatively, seeing as it's just Mirror I'm interacting with, I can alter my last post if that makes it easier.

...oh God! I did post to the wrong thread. Once I'm home I'll fix that. I'm so so sorry. That's twice in the same week too....

Yeah it actually may have been fine but Scribbler just chose a bad time and place to do that. If you want to you can change it. I'll leave that up to you. Otherwise Mirror might just run away for now.

• Brohoof 1

...oh God! I did post to the wrong thread. Once I'm home I'll fix that. I'm so so sorry. That's twice in the same week too....

Yeah it actually may have been fine but Scribbler just chose a bad time and place to do that. If you want to you can change it. I'll leave that up to you. Otherwise Mirror might just run away for now.

I'll edit my last post then. Just give me a sec. Edit complete. :)

Edited by Midnight Scribbler
  • Brohoof 1

Sorry for my clear lack of posting this weekend: I've not been well, and whenever I got around to to this RP I would get halfway though a post before losing patience with myself. Still not really better, but I'm motivated enough to go again!

In other new: I'm shortly going to timeskip forward for everyone other than Orion's group. Be aware!

Oh, and theres a 2000+ character post to make up for my absence... :)

• Brohoof 2

Well hadn't tonight worked out well? Quality time with Willow: ruined. Just perfect...

What a shocker! Team Super serious is feeling down/stressed out. Well at least Scribbler is having a good time

• Brohoof 1