Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Beyond these walls Chapter 2: A Darker Fate (Adventure, Survival, EPIC!)

The Elusive Cinder

@,

I'm glad you added the item posting, this will be a great addition to the RP. It makes it more of a challenge. I'll be keeping a note file with everything, and changing it as I use items.

I'm so totally ready for this. B)  Let's go cast some magical whoop ass!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

To elaborate, there is one group of ponies who will be boarding a train in the morning (RP time) and a separate group who will be working on something in the city. They will end up interacting and in the same place - dont ceoncern yourself about how, I've got this under control.

B)

Kingfishers group are the 'heros' - on a quest!

Orion has built a group of outcasts and misfits as his mission to protect his sister expanded into something much greater.

Naturally, some ponies will fit in better with one group than the other.

Any player controlled ponies on that train will end up with Kingfisher and Co.

Any player controlled ponies still in the city when it leaves will end up with Orion.

Your character wont be forced to remain loyal to anyone, but naturally, there will be a good deal of mistrust from the opposing group.

@,

No worries, thanks for letting us know!

Edited by Cinderscribe

@,

I just read your question on Clockwork

The level would be minimal things like a basic teleport, or a mild shockwave to blow enemies back while he escapes. Nothing too extravagant. He would also need time to modify his caster device to change the nature of the spell. It's automatically set to a teleport, which will only shoot him about 60' away from his current location. He can get about three teleports or one burst of shockwave before his battery dies. Flying, I'm counting as a sustainable spell, but it isn't immune to magic nullification, like the litany's aura.

On here, in a spoiler in the RP, PM me if you'd rather not have the other characters know exactly what you're carrying: I'm just going to be keeping an eye on stock to avoid any Ass Pull moments.

Excellent - I'll make a note next to each character on the front page of the OOC: I've posted Kingfisher and Orion's stuff on there already.

While I can come up with a list for Pavisa with no problem, I can't really imagine Zintiik packing anything XD  However he wouldn't be opposed to hauling his own weight when it came to supplies for the others if somepony asked him to carry some stuff.  If anyone in Orion's group has something for the changeling to carry, feel free to do so I suppose?  Otherwise he's not going to have anything himself lol.

@

Oh dear...  Just trying to imagine Zintiik with a shotgun...  I'm fairly certain that the bug would promptly hurt himself very seriously if he got ahold of something like that XD

Working on my first post for the RP now.  And the offer stands throughout the whole RP, if Orion wants Zintiik to carry something just give him the order!  Hehehe.

I'll post a list of Pavisa's things in this thread once I finish my introductory post, since I don't know how to do the spoilers.  I'm terrible when it comes to remembering codes for the forums.

• Brohoof 1

Alright, Pavisa's inventory:

- 1 set of standard Canterlot Guard's armour (Assuming Aegis pays for it XD)

- Her reinforced leg armour (Counting this separate from the rest of the armour.  Think a small shield on each leg)

- Durable leather saddlebag

- 1 Canteen

- 3 days standard guard's trail rations

- 2 jars of oil & 6 rags (For armour care)

- 1 standard issue guard's halberd (Yeah, she's actually taking a weapon this time XD)

Wasn't sure how you wanted to approach it, so I left her post a little vague on purpose.  She can either already be there, or Aegis can go with her & they can approach together.  However you'd prefer.

Scribbler's inventory

Goggles-- set with magnification and tint functions.
pouch of enchantment marbles (30) -or 10 uses-
Enchantment book-- used in tandem with pebbles
-sleep
-paralysis
-null field (magic null zone)
-weakness
-healing
-strength

Magic scrolls (1 use only per scroll)
1-lightning bolt spell --A powerful lightning bolt, capable of knocking out somepony in a single hit. (won't be used lightly)
2-unlock spell
2-acidic corrosion spell (minor) --will corrode locks, bolts or other things within a limited size.

Spark pebbles (5) creates blinding flash of light and stuns target
2-revealing dust vials-- reveals hidden or invisible things

Food- 2 days worth of rations.

Clockwork Green's inventory

-Watch with 3 separate time keeping faces.

-Bowler hat with wired in caster device-- casts one burst or up to 3 teleport spells. This will kill his battery until it can be charged again.
-Mechanical wings with unicorn battery pack.-- Wings rely on battery to function for flight.
blueprints for unicorn battery, mechanical wings, caster device and illusion bombs

-5 illusion bombs --Creates a confusing, choppy aura which is difficult to see through, and acts like a hall of mirrors within 10 feet of the device. Will last for about an hour.

-3 timers with ignition switches for use with explosives

-10 sticks of TNT explosives and a wick lighter. --not enough to kill instantly unless you had it go off next to your head or something. Mostly it will cause severe burns and shrapnel wounds if anything at all. (Clockwork lives dangerously and loves to cause chaos. Carrying these could also end up in his own fiery demise.)

-5 smoke screen vials

Food- one apple

Edited by Midnight Scribbler