Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you prefer ponies w or w/o clothes?

Lady Rarity Pony

43 users have voted

1. 1. Do the prefer ponies with or without clothes?

• w Clothes
    • w/o Clothes

It really depends... In most cases, w/o clothes is the best. I mean really, who doesn't like naked ponies?

The Gala dresses were nice, but definitely not an every day thing.

The Great and Powerful Trixie can pull off hat&cape perfectly... And yet we even see her not dressed up.

Although, AJ NEEDS her hat. If I get her from a blind-bag or gift set, I am getting her a hat.

I like them both with AND without their clothes, but sine I prefer more of a casual look I went for without. They look pretty darn cute in their gala dresses though ;)

Without. I do, however, like minimal clothes, such as raritys scarf in dragonshy. Don't get me wrong, the dresses were awesome, but They just seem better when au natural.

Wow. I just realized something. Here I lay in my bed, lights out, wanting to go to bed a bit early so I can catch up on sleep missed last night due to loudly snoring relatives in the adjacent room. I pull out my iPod, tap safari, and start posting about pony scarves and dresses. by most people's definitions, this is pretty sad.

But you know what? not a single fuck is given.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I like Luna's guards, maybe armor does not directly equal clothes but her guards are badass looking.

I agree there. I love the armor on Biggs and Wedge. I just wish they were the right color in the Season 2 opening. They still use the prototype gray color.

As for the other characters, it depends. Pretty much, anything that Fluttershy wears makes her look cute, but the other characters are VERY situational in that regard.

Edited by SBaby