Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you prefer ponies w or w/o clothes?

Lady Rarity Pony

43 users have voted

1. 1. Do the prefer ponies with or without clothes?

• w Clothes
    • w/o Clothes

I personally think the character's look so cute in their little outfits. I wouldn't want them to always where clothes all the time but when I see them wearing something it's extra special <3 And just as an extra what's your guys favorite pony outfit? I would say Twilight's outfit, the one she wears shortly in Episode 1, then Pinkie's Gala dress, then Rainbow's Gala dress.

Just to clarify the poll the question is NOT would you like them to where clothes all the time or not.

Edited by Lady Rarity Pony

They always look epic with clothes on! And the episodes where they wear clothes are always super special awesome!

Love all of the gala dresses, the nightmare night costumes and the Winter wrap-up outfits. Ponies in socks and sweaters are awesome too!

• Brohoof 1

Just sayin'.

One of my favorite Vinyl pictures, right there.

I kind of like that they dress up so rarely in the show, makes the occasions when they actually do special.

• Brohoof 2

I mostly prefer clothless ponies. As Zoop mentioned, they rarely wear clothes, so it's nice to see them when they do, plus, a lot of the clothing designs are creative when they show up (See: Sapphire Shores, Gala Pinkie).

Well ponies are more sexy with clothes on. (Sorry couldn't resist that joke.)

But, Seriously, I do like ponies wearing clothes on, Just look at all the cool outfits Pinkie wears during singing telegrams. :)

I generally prefer to see them without clothes but their gala outfits were nice.

Nevermind all that. I agree with Crispy. Ponies in socks all the way.

Edited by Apple Bloom

I love socks.

And I love ponies.

When the two combine.

The fun is doubled.

There is but one thing to say in response to this:

</thread>

I personally think the character's look so cute in their little outfits. I wouldn't want them to always where clothes all the time but when I see them wearing something it's extra special <3

And just as an extra what's your guys favorite pony outfit?

I would say Twilight's outfit, the one she wears shortly in Episode 1, then Pinkie's Gala dress, then Rainbow's Gala dress.

this is the most perfect response just because of your username

I'm with the OP on this one - clothed ponies are good for special occasions, as if they wore clothes all the time then it would no longer be exceptional.

My favourite clothed pony has to be Rarity in this fabulous red and white number:

post-219-0-46568200-1320282027_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1