Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you wear your clothes in the morning?

Fallen Angel

So I was wondering cause im bored and Asking a dumb question How do you wear your clothes in the morning......like what type of clothes do you wear please comment below?

I wear my clothes inside out 

Edited by TechnoDash
  • Brohoof 2

So I was wondering cause im bored and Asking a dumb question How do you wear your clothes in the morning......like what type of clothes do you wear please comment below?

Ah yes, well first off I wear my pajamas: Fleece pajama bottoms ("ahhh comfy") And I prefer to wear them inside out and backwards...

Um, well when I wake up I'm normally wearing pajamas, unless I forgot to or didn't feel like putting them on the night before.

After that I normally have to put on my school clothes and head to school shortly after.

On a regular day I may wear pajamas for a while until I have to go somewhere :P.

I get out of my bed in the morning, Put on a pair of boxers (Sleep naked >.> <.< >.> ), then grab my jeans off the floor, put on a Tee-Shirt, then get my hoodie socks and shoes on then run out the door.

That's a typical CrazyClay morning.

After I wake up, I well wake up in my underwear. O_o  On school days, I have to wear the worst uniform in school history. I just get dressed and eat some breakfast, then sing a Pinkie Pie song.

LightningDust's morning , Everypony.

When I'm home and don't have to be anywhere, I wear the clothes I wore the day before until I take my shower. On most days though, I shower and get dressed first thing in the morning. I'm classy like that  B) I sleep in shorts and a T- shirt on most days, and considering how cold it can get here, it' s not a good idea to be walking around like that.

I wear my clothes inside out 

Well, first I awaken in my chainmail and pancake syrup battleplate; which I then shed as I stumble out of the bathroom to shower in my lime-green and bell covered jumpsuit. After my shower I dance for 45 minutes in a pony costume before putting on my normal clothers and heading out the door.

• Brohoof 1

I wake up, get out of bed and stay in my boxers, cook breakfast, get everything I need done that morning done, then i hope in the shower for about 10 minutes, get out and walk to my room with just a towel on, then sort out what i'll wear for that day.

If its a weekend i dont really get out of mah PJ's. I have to be comfortable at home. If its a weekday and im going out i go outside early in the morning to see what the weather is like and dress accordingly. Which doesnt always work. In the morning its like 40 degrees and then later in the day its possible to be 60-70 degrees.

It depends on if I have to work one of my 7AM shifts that day or not, if I do I just take my shower get ready, slip straight into my uniform and I am out the door. But if not then I will just slip on another pair of pjs or shorts depending on the time of the year and then slip into my uniform later and then I am out the door and then put on the pj's or shorts on again when I get home.

Usually i just wake up from my bed clothes(a t-shirt and my underwear) and put some shorts or sweatpants on till i eat breakfast and take a shower, then i put on my clothes for the day. If it's a day i have to go to my college then i pick my clothes to wear the day before and make sure i have my bookbag ready, wake up in the morning take a shower and put on my clothes and my bookbag.

Edited by Rainbowswag4

Well, if it's not a school day, I'll just wear my pajamas or whatever I had on the night before until I feel like taking a shower/changing clothes.

I put on a t-shirt in the morning since I sleep wearing pajama pants then depending if I'm going anywhere I shower and put on jeans, new underwear and t-shirt and the rest of my usual clothing otherwise I don't change.

Edited by Dr_appleman

I wake up in the morning shirtless and only have some sort of PJ bottoms on.  Once I wake up I switch to other clothes like a t-shirt and jeans or something on the lines of that. 

There will be times when I wake up with absolutely nothing on because to be honest, who needs to sleep with clothes on...

I for one find it to be quite silly :P

But then there are times when I have my sexy, colored briefs on...

Because buck you, they're soft and comfortable :lol:

I mostly wear Hanes in case you were wondering ;)

Edited by ~ds8~
  • Brohoof 1

Morning? what is this morning that you speak of? Such a time does not exist in my realm.  When i wake up its in the noon time I have on  my Pajamas. Since i am on a break i do not need to change my clothes. On rare occasions where clothing is required i wear different assortments of garments such as western wear or goth wear or preppy wear. I forget how my clothes get on my body for i have brain lapses.

I usually wake up in the boxer-briefs and t-shirt I was wearing the day before. Then, depending on my time, I'll either shower and change my shirt and underwear before class, or I'll do it after I get back from my first class of the day (Yay for 1 hour+ gaps between classes! *Flutteryay*) and just wear what I did the day before and freshen up with some Old Spice in the meantime before I jump in the shower.

Either way, I usually wear my jeans for 3-4 days.

Fall asleep that night in the t-shirt and underwear from that day (maybe my pair of RD lounge pants if it's chilly, cuz best pony).

Rinse and repeat.

Edited by StratoPegasus

I'm usually in fleecy pajama pants (soo soft! :lol: )  unless it's a hot night, then just shorts in the mornings for me. But most nights I sleep with a fan on anyways. Keep cool AND enjoy the fleecy pants!