Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

writing Sorrow and Harmony my first pony fan fict ^_^

Cast

This is the story of a young Pegasus pony named Leon, how to follow your dreams, and love those that made them come true, even in times when we think none can.

There will be surprises, twists you see and don't see coming.

This is my first fan fiction based on MLP and hope its at least enjoyable to read.

This is part 1 of 2, I would upload it all in one shot but I didn't want to over whelm the readers to much and part two is still being written. The change in perspective near the end is intentional not a grammar error, it will make a lot more since when part 2 is finished. Still polishing this, I just started writing the story today.

Please let me know what you think, anything helps make it better.

sorry for the long story, will be adding in artwork as soon as I can make some for this to make it less of a text wall.

Thanks and hope you enjoy the story ^_^

post-1534-0-06147400-1330501673_thumb.jpg

Sorrow and harmony posting part 1 of 2.pdf

Edited by Cast
  • Brohoof 1

Holy wall of text batman! The ffact that this is so long in one go alone tells me this is going to be a great story. I'll give you a heads up when i finish part 1! :D

ya im sorry when I get into writing sometimes I just go, I was trying to keep this entire story down to 30 pages but I just kept going, I will be cutting things for the final draft, I'm not so good at keeping stories short sadly, am working on it.

Thanks a million for at least reading it, I would love to get some advice or feed back just to make the story better.

Holy wall of text batman! The ffact that this is so long in one go alone tells me this is going to be a great story. I'll give you a heads up when i finish part 1! :D

Edited by Cast