Least Favorite Princess

Mywas

Worst Princess  

78 users have voted

1. 1. Whos your least favorite Princess?

• Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadence
    • Princess Twilight

• 6 years later...

Princess Luna. She's my least favorite My Little Pony character. Though, I've got to say, Sunny Starscout is definitely worse.

Anyhow, I loathe Luna because she's a selfish and ungrateful dictator that never truly learns from her mistakes.

Princess Luna is TRASH, she's helped THE LEAST of any of the recognized Equestrian royalty, elements or other prominent characters. Nightmare moon is a crappy villain to, as I've said, "many times", all that she does is run away into forest, uses some little tacky bullshit illusions to try to spook the mane 6/manipulate them, fails, them after hollering for a little while she gets rainbow blasted back into not having shiny hair by 6 ponies that have known each other for like 15 minutes, they have had little to NO character development, well they decide that they will win, bc freshly formed friendships triumph over 1000 years of magical alicorn vengeance, anyways Luna has a good cry bc she's a loser, and then Celestia says, "don't worry sis, I won't send you back to the moon, I'll forgive you and appoint you to the second highest position in the country after trying to enslave everyone and overthrow me, and also... I can get you shiny hair..." She shows up for nothing, yeah go play with Sweetie Belle in her sleep creep, you aren't making yourself useful ANYWHERE else..

image.png.704270fed5abcd71044cc6845a373c28.png

Always been with the popular opinion of liking Cadance the least, for the popular reason of her having no personality. I saw them put some effort into making Celestia feel more like an actual character in the later seasons. Cadance, however, remained flat the entire series and never got better. 

• Brohoof 2

CuteCometSig.png.f16d5c8ed97aa389f3c6656ff5a9a1cd.png

It's probably Cadance. She's not the writer's favorite like Luna, she wasn't actively screwed over like Celestia, nor was she the focal point of the show like Twilight was. She was always just there, I like her and she had her moments, she never did anything offensive, but for the most part was pretty unremarkable. They even tried to make a comic of wanting to be more than just the "typical pink princess pony" and said comic ends with her being.... the typical pink princess pony

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 1

I *would* have said Princess Celestia was the least interesting if it weren't for the last few seasons where they had episodes about her.

Now after it is all said and done I'd have to say Princess Cadance takes the least interesting Princess title. 

• Brohoof 1

TwilightSparkleSignature.jpg.0d055147cf8a9a07f168c1caa7755f71.jpg

Um.. Princess Celestia feels like a safe answer, but I want to say Princess Twilight. :o That girl doesn't need a royal title or represent friendship or rule over a country.

Edited by RDDash
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...