Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thoughts about Mane Six’s Cutie mark, Twilicorn, BOX and Immortal Issue

Dream Web

If this happens, I'm leaving the fandom for good.

So, no. Just no.

I want the Mane 6 to be immortal too but, I'm afraid that some people won't accept that change.

That's the only reason as to why someone wouldn't like this. There is simply no good reason for this to happen, the mane 6 are neither qualified or interested in becoming princesses. There really is no point in this.

• Brohoof 1

If this happens, I'm leaving the fandom for good.

So, no. Just no.

That's the only reason as to why someone wouldn't like this. There is simply no good reason for this to happen, the mane 6 are neither qualified or interested in becoming princesses. There really is no point in this.

Well I respect your point... I just bring up my thought...  :)

• Brohoof 1

We should all leave the fandom if, we're not going to accept a change that isn't necessary. You can stand by your opinion, fair enough.

I'm sorry, could you elaborate?

Gladly. I never had a problem with Twilicorn but, for most people when they saw the episode they thought that Twilight didn't deserve her ascension at all.

Gladly. I never had a problem with Twilicorn but, for most people when they saw the episode they thought that Twilight didn't deserve her ascension at all.

Yes... I agree. Many people kept asking why is Twilight become Princess and why can she be. But I can't see the problem. Well... if you ask me to pick a pony in mane six and let her become princess in rationality. I will pick Twilight. But that can only answer the question "why is she".

For the reason why can she. I know there are already many many guesses. I still want to say mine. My thought is maybe Celestia is looking for a successor. 

Yes. Successor. And please let me explain. 

As we know that Celestia had rule Eqeatria for more than 1000 years. AND her power is obviously decreasing. *1 When I was thinking about the reason why Twilight become an Alicorn. This popped into my mind. (I believed many people have this thought too.)

Twilight was sent to the ponyville to learn the magic of friendship by Celestia. So it must meant something. (In the begin of the show, I thought MLP is just a normal cartoon. Now I will never think about that.) 

SO here is my thought, and share with your guys. 

And Like I always said. I am just bring out my thought. If it is offensives, I am sorry.  

1. EOH was controlled by Celestia. But no anymore. I think this is the sign that her magic has becoming weaker and weaker. 

Maybe I make this too serious... :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

Ding-ding!

I would like to weigh in!

When has it been said that ALL Alicorn are immortal? Celestia controls the Sun, Luna the Moon, surely that is a reason those two MUST be immortal, or at least untill one has a foal to replace them. (coughcoughformermotherandfathercoughcough, these two have mentioned having parents...where do you think they got the roles to be passed on from)

Does this mean Candybutt is immortal too? By that logic, ol Shining armor is gonna rot and die while his mate is hot and smexy forever!....not very ment for kids eh? More a adult drama note, tragic romance style.

Twilight serves a very meaningful role, SOMEBODY BRING IN THE GOOGLE MACHINE! Her name is Twilight Sparkle, examine what the meaning of Twilight is, the time between day and night. The Sparkle COULD be in relation that her role is brighter then the other twos in truth. Now before you Sister fans jump on me with fire, what do we love the most about night and day...let me slow this down.

The-sun-rise/sun-set!

IE, the Twilight times of day!

The writers will not let Twilight get herself a Husband and fat with Foal, if anything they will ride out the drama of her being stuck as an immortal along with the royal Sisters post s4 e12 (mid season point) from that point on she will be in fretting worry of leaving her best friends behind. Cursed to be young and beautiful while they age and die, horrible nightmares of laying Fluttershy to rest in a grave near her cottage, a flash of looking up at Rainbow dashs well worn Wonderbolt Captain uniform, etc etc. (montages are so cruel). Only for her to give up her powers as Princess as the season finalle to none other then..........wait for it

Sunset Shimmer!!

:hides from the heretic calls and thrown rocks:

Oh come on! Just look at HER name, talk about a set up for an alternative for a Princess of the end of day or start of day.

This inturn would allow for a happy ending to this formentioned drama and also a great lead into season 5, new toys (of course) and other things. It would show forgiveness and trust to the 10th degree, a great lessson for KIDS! Which the show is platformed as, a blatent spewing of old lesssons modern parents refuse to teach there young.

Just a thought...flame on.

• Brohoof 1

Ding-ding!

I would like to weigh in!

When has it been said that ALL Alicorn are immortal? Celestia controls the Sun, Luna the Moon, surely that is a reason those two MUST be immortal, or at least untill one has a foal to replace them. (coughcoughformermotherandfathercoughcough, these two have mentioned having parents...where do you think they got the roles to be passed on from)

Does this mean Candybutt is immortal too? By that logic, ol Shining armor is gonna rot and die while his mate is hot and smexy forever!....not very ment for kids eh? More a adult drama note, tragic romance style.

Twilight serves a very meaningful role, SOMEBODY BRING IN THE GOOGLE MACHINE! Her name is Twilight Sparkle, examine what the meaning of Twilight is, the time between day and night. The Sparkle COULD be in relation that her role is brighter then the other twos in truth. Now before you Sister fans jump on me with fire, what do we love the most about night and day...let me slow this down.

The-sun-rise/sun-set!

IE, the Twilight times of day!

The writers will not let Twilight get herself a Husband and fat with Foal, if anything they will ride out the drama of her being stuck as an immortal along with the royal Sisters post s4 e12 (mid season point) from that point on she will be in fretting worry of leaving her best friends behind. Cursed to be young and beautiful while they age and die, horrible nightmares of laying Fluttershy to rest in a grave near her cottage, a flash of looking up at Rainbow dashs well worn Wonderbolt Captain uniform, etc etc. (montages are so cruel). Only for her to give up her powers as Princess as the season finalle to none other then..........wait for it

Sunset Shimmer!!

:hides from the heretic calls and thrown rocks:

Oh come on! Just look at HER name, talk about a set up for an alternative for a Princess of the end of day or start of day.

This inturn would allow for a happy ending to this formentioned drama and also a great lead into season 5, new toys (of course) and other things. It would show forgiveness and trust to the 10th degree, a great lessson for KIDS! Which the show is platformed as, a blatent spewing of old lesssons modern parents refuse to teach there young.

Just a thought...flame on.

Holy...I forgot about the meaning of their names... My brain is rolling now... I need to think...

Edited by Dream Web

The mane sixes(sans Twilight) cutiemarks weren't on the tree to begin with, the elements shaped themselves to match their new wielders when they were released from stone.

Yes, you are right. But 'Now' they are. And that tree accepted those shaped element.

And twilight's cutie mark was on the middle of that tree from the begins.

Well... that must mean somthing.