Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Twilight Sparkle Forum?

Nature's Spell
Go to solution Solved by NavelColt,

You can read about it in this feedback thread. Basically, it's been a long time, it's not nearly as big of an issue as it was, so several threads that still had discussion potential were moved over into Show Discussion, and they killed the Twilicorn section. I'm very happy to see it go.

Moved to Site questions & Tech Support :3 Please keep in mind that's where all questions regarding the forum, go.

Yup. It's 'outlived the majority of its' usefulness in being it's own section anymore', as many people have been talking more about over the past few weeks. Many of the cornerstone topics were moved to Show Discussion (General Discussion is not for anything pony related, keep in mind), and the rest was put in the Archives (an invisible garbage bin only staff can mess with).

Hope that's answered your question :)

You can read about it in this feedback thread. Basically, it's been a long time, it's not nearly as big of an issue as it was, so several threads that still had discussion potential were moved over into Show Discussion, and they killed the Twilicorn section. I'm very happy to see it go.

Thanks Dash. I figured that but I wasn't sure if it was tied with the site issues. Makes sense.