GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

(edited)

Damn, Sweetie Belle is always a ridiculously hard challenge...I remember Trixie lost to her in the March Madness tourney when they faced off with each other there...what is it about that little filly that makes her so difficult to beat, past her (amazing and beautiful) sister? :huh:

fireworks_by_derpylover-d6bzm63.png

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

I've logged a good 3 and half hours of cheering on Trixie, and I'm not even done for the day yet :D I'm going to go take sometime to  rub my temples watch some funny youtube videos :D Vote for Trixie! :D

trixie_supreacy_drawfest_2013__1_to_nio_

• Brohoof 2

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

only 6 more lets go i give you the of the power of the great, and beautiful RAINBOW DASH

post-27609-0-68783500-1403498320_thumb.png                                                                  

5 more ONE MORE PUSH ONE MORE PUSH

CLOSE THE GAP CLOSE THE GAP CLOSE THE GAP CLOSE THE GAP!!!!!!! go ZECORA

OCS: flamestreak and blue-diamond
I had a bible verse here before? Geez, things have changed so much. Uhh, Trans Rights

zecora GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we NEED to WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN COME ON ZECORA

going on youtube for awhile STILL VOTE FOR ZECORA

OCS: flamestreak and blue-diamond
I had a bible verse here before? Geez, things have changed so much. Uhh, Trans Rights

Come on Sweetie Belle! Keep it up — you can do it! :D

post-27079-0-89829800-1403500906_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

♪If I could find you now, things would get better, We could leave this town and run forever, I know somewhere, somehow we'll be together, Let your waves crash down on me and take me away♪ ~Yellowcard

Bangarang, Peter Pan. May you find Neverland. Thank you for teaching me how to fly. ~???

(RIP Robin Williams)