Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Best shipping is actually lunashy, your argument is invalid. All of this adds up to half life 3 being confirmed at E3 2016 and Big Mac being best pony, and since flutter mac is second best shipping, and Big Mac isn't in this vote, we have to vote for fluttershy. You want half life 3 right?

Not really... I want Baldur's Gate 3.

(edited)

Yes but its not like shes losing any attention in the future seasons. Thats not certain for Luna.

but that has nothing to do with this competition. (Ain't trying to argue, just some friendly competition). Edited by Brechard

but that has nothing to do with this competition. (Ain't trying to argue, just some friendly competition).

It has to do with the reason i vote for her... Appreciation for those that dont take the spotlight.

And that is Flutters fault because...?

Never said her fault... Yours maybe. Still love you though.

It has to do with the reason i vote for her... Appreciation for those that dont take the spotlight.

While she may not get much attention in what we see, she would get plenty normally in equestria, as she raises and lowers the moon. And she is a princess.
  • Brohoof 1

Never said her fault... Yours maybe. Still love you though.

Why are you quoting things from the PM's...

How is it my fault???

Ok, ok, I have to start pushing people away here. Stop debating on this thread, cause that's not where it belongs. , , and @KokuraiNoSenshi I would like you three to stop debating at once. Otherwise, it's yellows for all three of you.

Sorry, I'll stop ;^; I was only trying to have a bit of harmless fun, never meant to cause a ruckus...

• Brohoof 2

While she may not get much attention in what we see, she would get plenty normally in equestria, as she raises and lowers the moon. And she is a princess.

Fluttershy is the element of harmony reformed Discord saved Ponyville from a dragon got to guide the Breezies.

Luna was met with terror tremble and screams when she returned.

That said i am not making anymore arguements. I have my reasons and i am adamant about them.

luna_by_ponysocialexperiment-d6yt9s8.png

• Brohoof 1

This has been one epic match. still a lot of time for the see saw to continue.

Oh, and here's a Nom for the Luna fans.

88905_adorable_adorabloodthirsty_artist_

• Brohoof 1

Ok, ok, I have to start pushing people away here. Stop debating on this thread, cause that's not where it belongs. , , and @KokuraiNoSenshi I would like you three to stop debating at once. Otherwise, it's yellows for all three of you.

okay sterling, didn't know we couldn't.
  • Brohoof 4

okay sterling, didn't know we couldn't.

No worries. Think of this like a referee pushing people away when they start shoving on each other. After all, I only want support for the pony you choose on this thread. I also didn't want to elevate the risk of a flame war... want to keep tight control especially after March Madness 2014... it was literally madness. Just ask around.

• Brohoof 4

No worries. Think of this like a referee pushing people away when they start shoving on each other. After all, I only want support for the pony you choose on this thread. I also didn't want to elevate the risk of a flame war... want to keep tight control especially after March Madness 2014... it was literally madness. Just ask around.

March madness? Never heard of it.

Also... Are you allowed to vote?

• Brohoof 1

I know it was madness, hence the name 'march madness' (not really). But to be fair, if a referee gave me a yellow for arguing, I'd be the one who'd punch them in the face and walk off the pitch.

Apparent the aforementioned Nom was deserved. Mane pullin' ... not OK

(and its a safety issue too. I have no idea how the physics works with Luna's mane. He could have fallen in!)

the_war_for_luna__s_hair_by_boardgamebro

• Brohoof 1

I know it was madness, hence the name 'march madness' (not really). But to be fair, if a referee gave me a yellow for arguing, I'd be the one who'd punch them in the face and walk off the pitch.

Well I've seen yellows for arguing with officials.

• Brohoof 3

Well I've seen yellows for arguing with officials.

Its a bit stupid, but I can understand why you would that that warning thing here, don't want it to go ape shit like it did the other month.
  • Brohoof 1

Its a bit stupid, but I can understand why you would that that warning thing here, don't want it to go ape shit like it did the other month.

Spicy gossip! Tell me more!
  • Brohoof 1