Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Void (OOC)

i wonder how my wolf like spieces are

Wha, daz my species! My wittle wolfies, my wittle wolfies, ahhh aahhhh aahhhh aaahhhhh my little wolfies, I used to blah blah blah

Animal stealer :ph34r:

lol =P

-.- ....I MADE THEM FIRST xD

I seriously bet you I made mine first =P

You created yours right before me, but didn't describe them as wolves >.<

Mine are wolves, yours are just "a Quandruped with Fur, claws and fangs"

I seriously bet you I made mine first =P

You created yours right before me, but didn't describe them as wolves >.<

Mine are wolves, yours are just "a Quandruped with Fur, claws and fangs"

Still made em first...well anyway i think mine are just a little bit less human then yours

*intervenes*

They are different, no need to fret. ;)

EDIT:

Now the RP thread is open again, but please ABSTAIN from posting. I am half-way done with writing the update, and I will hopefully have it done in time tommorow for you all to start posting again. Everyone will start with three ACTs when it begins again. (the RP will be open, but I will be updating a litle slowly due to things I am working on outside of the forums).

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not quite dead yet! >_<

I swear this will start up again, I promise you this! If I don't get it up before Weds Central Standard Time this week you can all vote to give me a new name that is degrading and silly! >_>

To be honest, I'm actually quite surprised by this. This RP has been inactive for a month, and yet its playerbase is still here. Very nice dedication, everypony! *high-fives all members*

• Brohoof 1

To be honest, I'm actually quite surprised by this. This RP has been inactive for a month, and yet its playerbase is still here. Very nice dedication, everypony! *high-fives all members*

This thread, or rather, the actual RP thread, still has a dedicated tab on my browser :)

Btw, if he's late, I vote he change his name to "Slave of Shy".

I would say "Evilshy's Bitch", but we can't exactly have that as a username :P

I can't meet the deadline, so yeah.... gonna miss this username.... :unsure:

A co-Ao would be nice, but I don't know how well that would work. Espescially since when I come back there will be 3 ACTs from everyone all at once, and right now I currently have no time for that much responding. (I could handle some, but 3 straight ACTs from every deity is even more posting than the current update requires)

I feel really crappy for making you all wait so long, re-opening it, then not updating, and now not again... :blush:

Part of the reason I am sort of holding it off is because I don't know if I could keep up with it after re-starting it, so I've kind of been keeping it in a state of hibernation hoping I could overcome that eventually.... :(

I can't meet the deadline, so yeah.... gonna miss this username.... :unsure:

A co-Ao would be nice, but I don't know how well that would work. Espescially since when I come back there will be 3 ACTs from everyone all at once, and right now I currently have no time for that much responding. (I could handle some, but 3 straight ACTs from every deity is even more posting than the current update requires)

I feel really crappy for making you all wait so long, re-opening it, then not updating, and now not again... :blush:

Part of the reason I am sort of holding it off is because I don't know if I could keep up with it after re-starting it, so I've kind of been keeping it in a state of hibernation hoping I could overcome that eventually.... :(

I could help with some if you need any. Yes, I look like a complete n00b right now, but I'm actually quite decent with DMing.

SInce I have school, I can't be on 24/7, but meh. PM me if you need any help.

I do have other obligations, but if you needed somebody to pop in and do an aopdate (see what I did there?), I could probably help, too.

And you don't really have to change your name.

• Brohoof 1

Good news, guys. Hopefully (HOPEFULLY), Nevermore will be able to get something out on Sunday. No promises, but keep your fingers crossed.

• Brohoof 1