Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Void (OOC)

Aureity and I are now Co-Aoing this, we shall be literally splitting Ao into two new distinct entities. The current system seems to be that one of us will "claim" a(n) ACT(s) to respond to and that we will then work on our chosen work then share with one another about if we agree with the direction it is heading.

If we do it shall be posted.

Our new Aos won't be exaclty alike in how they treat ACTs, so that will now be a factor you have to consider.

This is my split-off personality, my old god game character Xouk:

Posted Image

Born from the dust of Ao's form, he watches and waits patiently. He takes the form of a humanoid bird of prey.

Also, just had to add this :P

HEY! Are ya gonna abandon Eldrun?

No, why would I do that? I can handle this, I'll probably go insane but thats ok! :P

Posted Image

I have this awkward feeling that my Ao posts suck http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Please tell me I didn't do as badly as I thought...

Your'e doing just fine! ^_^

'Cause you haven't been on recently :( And several of them are waiting for one Nevermore.

I just got to posting today and I was gone for about 3 straight days (well gone for two, spent one literally out all day). Everypony has been waiting for me... 0-o

I have about 3 RPs on this site that are waiting for a post from me still, I have many duties. And I generally put more time into D&D than the others anyway.

Also, just because I haven't been on doesn't mean I am ignoring you guys. Also, if they are all bored and waiting for me why don't they do other things. I can't be the only major source of entertainment? :P

We're trying, but Blitz is also gone... Go on and update these stuffs so you can go and update D&D.

What do you think I'm doing? :P

Nevermore had his ACTs yesterday, ya know :S probably why he's neglected your RP for a bit. Give hima bit of time to settle down.

Replying to the Void (OOC).

I don't mean to be rude, but please understand that I have many duties across multiple things. I love playing D&D with you all, but offline things, other RPs, my own projects I work on, etc. all have a place in my daily schedule.

I can only do so much to make your experience the best it can be, and I don't like being hounded about not responding. Yes, I will get to you, but I can't always be there, I can't always do it right then. I have many things I do, and I don't give up things to put another on a pedastal.

I apologize for not being there to post now, but I really don't appreciate snarky comments. I am replying to you here because I am attempting to explain my situation, not because I am trying to waste time.

Hey, hey, hey, calm down. I didn't mean anything by it. While I am inpatient, I do understand everything that's going on. Sorry 'bout that, I guess I went a little too far.

Hey, hey, hey, calm down. I didn't mean anything by it. While I am inpatient, I do understand everything that's going on. Sorry 'bout that, I guess I went a little too far.

Its ok, I'm not mad. I just wanted to give you the reasons why I can't always be on, I'm worried that people think I'm just goofing off most of the time. And I didn't mean to sound like I was flipping out at you, so I apologize if I did.

So, how do I do this? I go to the charecter thing, fill out the stuff, post it here, and then...?

Eeeyup, just fill this out:

Name:

Appearence: (You are a god so your physical form may change according to your will, but do try to keep a look consistant with your deity's nature)

General Personality: Like your looks this can and should change over time, (it should morph naturally as you play and take on new roles) but for now give a general description.

And then create a character page with that info here, and link it to us in the OOC thread. I'll check it out, then add it to the list. You can start posting right away after I add you, but you will only be starting with one ACT since you are new.

You also came at a good time, we can say your god was born from the splitting of Ao! :P

... Someone pls help a pony drowning in ignorance :o

See above response to your post

Posted Image

Edited by Guest

Dejected Muffin rewords question* So, I use the charecter zone to make a page based on the guidlines provided in the instructions, and then wait to be excepted?

Edited by Dawnpath

Dejected Muffin rewords question* So, I use the charecter page to make a page based on the guidlines provided in the instructions, and then wait to be excepted?

Yes, once you link me your character database page then I am able to accept your character. :)