Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Void (OOC)

-snip-

Wait why is everyone makin another species without me!!? I wanna be in the pa- Wait no I don't I like my wolfies :3

Wait how are my wittle wolfies? Are they in tiny tribes or like one kingdom that spreads across the island?

They are kind of in between, they have a semi-ruler who is like a high chancelor that administars rule over the smaller tribal chiefs.

Clarify for me:

I know that ponies are in charge of ksana, but is ksana actually in haven? I was under the impression that ksana was outside of haven, and that the ponies would travel there as well, and act as the chairmen or mediators or whatever, to keep the peace.

Clarify for me:

I know that ponies are in charge of ksana, but is ksana actually in haven? I was under the impression that ksana was outside of haven, and that the ponies would travel there as well, and act as the chairmen or mediators or whatever, to keep the peace.

Yes I made it outside of haven. If you read my post its on top of the Amethyst mountains, something I made a while back. I kind of had the idea that its completely empty until the actual gathering, at which point the ponies will be in charge.

Edited by matau

I am putting this RP on hold temporarily (so I can catch up with this and some other things and nopony loses their ACTs), so no more posting RP wise for a little while. (I hope to have things going again soon, hopefully tommorow or the day after)

Sorry about pausing it, but I would feel bad making anypony lose ACTs because of my busy-ness.

Aww, and just when the Draconites were about to learn the magic of friendship...

Posted Image

For the next exciting episode of The Void! :P

Doing this will give me time to make more quality updates as well.

Aww, and just when the Draconites were about to learn the magic of friendship...

Who said they agreed to go?

I don't want the ponies to meet them when their going on their conquests... :(

The PONIES MUST NOT BE HURT.

I don't want the ponies to meet them when their going on their conquests... :(

The PONIES MUST NOT BE HURT.

I know normally Ao should not interferre with the affairs of the gods directly and there shouldn't be any "special" rules for creations, but this is MLP Forums dang it and ponies deserve it! :P

Ponies shall be the adopted race of Ao.

Although they shall not be entirely safe from everything and become Mary Sue creations, I shall definitely have a few divine interventions be in their favor...

Posted Image

Edited by Guest

Man, I'd hate to see what might happen of Emrakul ever thought the ponies were boring...

Also, didn't see that this was paused until after posting this morning. I don't mind if I lose acts or anything :/

If you want, Nevermore, I can lock the thread until the pause is over so that people don't post.

I would appreciate it, thank you! :)

I can't finish it tonight, so I will try getting it done tommorow after Knowledge Bowl. (whoo-get to skip school to play trivia :P)

I did knowledge bowl back in middle school, and a little in high school. But then I didn't have enough time for it, once school started getting serious :/

Knowledge bowl was awesome, though :)

Note: This is not dead, just progressing slowly. :ph34r:

I apologize for this. :(

Well, I grabbed this pic just in case this thread was dying and I had to bump perform emergency resuscitation on it. It seems I don't, but I'll post it anyway, because evey thread can benefit from more nurses.

Posted Image

Oh yeah. I'd let her resuscitate me any day :)

Edited by Evilshy