Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Void (OOC)

Oh my god, Linguz and Neikos just made me realize my mistake here. *facepalm to the max* I was assuming that by ACTs used you all meant that was how many you were using in THAT post. Not that the number represented the total ACTs used overall. I feel really stupid now, I'm really sorry about this mess... :blush:

In this case forget about the changes other than if you were missing the section at the bottom or I told you that you needed more than one bolded sentence. Anything about having too many ACTs was just my derpiness getting to me.

I will respond the the RP thread soon and get this show moving again.

@Linguz No, that would not require an ACT just to listen to that one since your god can do that.

Don't sweat it ^^ Can happen.

• Brohoof 1

Don't sweat it ^^ Can happen.

Thanks, I will have to watch out for stuff like this better.

I have a lot of catching up to do, so I will do my best to try and finish.

Edit: I saw that on Evilshy's newest post is a new format for the ACTs used, I like the new format so lets try using this style:

Total acts used:

Acts today:

Acts left:

Edited by Guest

Huzzah, tis finished! :D

I am now going to bed. *falls asleep*

Oh gosh.

I think I created Yoda.

Always in motion is the future. :P

I think I made Ents with the Throll! XD

Holy... okay, we got best post to-date here!

Yay! :D

I'm going out to eat today, so I won't be able to respond right away to new posts.

I just realized that when I made my guy I named him Lycantheos but I call him Lycantheo now and like that name bettter and I don't know how to change the title of the thing where I made it =( So that sucks...

The weird thing is, mine was originally called Butio and I started calling it Butios. But now I'm calling him Butio again.

Speaking of which, making fire elementals, but not making them evil?! FIRE IS BUTIO'S EVIL CREATION.

Edited by Queen SuperTheAwesome III
  • Brohoof 1

Butio probably pissed off the Draconites. I'm giving my people all this power while Zalgo's only giving Liira stuff.

Also, is Liira supposed to be pronounced "Lyra" or "Leera"

Edited by Queen SuperTheAwesome III
  • Brohoof 1

We'll see what happens. There's a chance Ishmael gets angry.

And how does that have anything to do with being fair? I don't understand some of the... those thingies... that you use to start sentences sometimes. I don't understand how they have anything to do with anything.

We'll see what happens. There's a chance Ishmael gets angry.

And how does that have anything to do with being fair? I don't understand some of the... those thingies... that you use to start sentences sometimes. I don't understand how they have anything to do with anything.

I suck at English, sorry. I say things that don't make sense at all. Also, to be fair (This time I think it fits), I just got back from a party and I'm tired.

*pokes his head through the clouds*

Posted Image

Hello all, Ao here saying wassup! :D

I will be working on the next update now, but I would like to leave a message first. I will be going back to school next week so I won't be able to respond to anything until after 4 PM central standard on weekdays. If I could I would stay home from school, but alas I cannot. *wants to keep his perfect attendance, free ice-cream involved and something about grades :P *

This will have some affect on my posting rate as well, but I will try my best to keep up.

Also, is Liira supposed to be pronounced "Lyra" or "Leera"

I have been pronouncing it Leera.

Y U NO USE THIS PIC?

-snip-

*pokes its head through the clouds again*

I can shapeshift, so technically I was both pictures at the same time!

Posted Image

*shape-shifts*

See look, I can even become a board! :P

Posted Image

*shape-shifts again*

Posted Image

Now bring me moar skulls! :angry:

I thought it was Leera too, and I have Spring Break next week =P

I just had my Spring Break, parting with break is such sweet sorrow! D:

Edited by Guest

@Aureity In your newest post you are saying the Feralis will get the water control, I was just wondering if you meant the Terrigenea since they are the ones I mentioned in the post? (The Feralis are currently not threatened by the Frrerre while the Terrigenea are).

I think I will post a list of all the races/groups:

New-Draconite Empire- Desert Dwellers, lead by Liira, worship Zalgo, very warlike, advanced society

Lost-Draconites- Living with the Ungue, jealous of the Ungue's gifts, no formal government, clan structures, roam the steppes, fear an attack by the Empire

Ungue- Live with the Lost-Draconites, facing a crime-spree and vigilantism, live upon the steppes, have invisibility/levitation powers

Terrigenea- Driven from the Great Northern Forest, lead by their new king Swift, currently just settling in Saltum Deos (tree city), threatened by the Frrerre

Astrael (air elementals)- Currently still studying and philosophizing

A'cir (water elementals)- Still spreading on land (from the chosen lake), and highest on the food chain in the ocean, very advanced social structure based around the group

Denthrapos- Not much going on for them except in the Feralis jungles where they are attacking often

Wolves (originally the Lycultors)- Perfecting communal farming and striving to create more art, still contained on the island continnent

Feralis- The first caravans are still heading north, Denthrapos are causing them much grief in the deep jungle, continuing production of more tools

Throll/Tree-Minds/Forest Animal Collective- Just chilling out in the northern forests

Frria/Frrerre (fire elementals)- The Frria are still in their caves while the Frrerre are approaching Saltum Deos

Nalimemoiri- Still spreading across the other planet unimpeded, reproducing rapidly