Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Void (OOC)

Just as a note, don't forget that every midnight (central standard time) all the gods receive their next ACT.

(edited)

Are we allowed to put up our character's reactions to different substances even if we won't do an action?

If the reaction is part of the post that will lead up to your ACT then yes, but you cannot just post a reaction without an ACT (That is what the Echoes of the Void chat is for, that way the ACTs don't get cluttered up with god's reaction and banter.)

For example, this is acceptable:

Xouk- Xouk awakens as the second god. It has not the rage as Furyian does, but a sort of curious seeking of what its existence means. Xouk absorbed all it saw before it, the rage, the birthing of the first world, the near nothingness.

Xouk peers into the endless void, it feels the presence of the barren world but it is not enough. Wanting to test its abilities it pulls great rifts in the planets crust and allows some of the life force within to alter the landscape above.

Xouk causes volcanoes to begin spewing forth onto the planet. (Edited by Ao's request)

Xouk felt the tug of death begin on itself, although weak it knew it gnawed upon itself. It somehow understood its purpose, Xouk was learning. It felt a need to complement death, so as to keep it from taking all away without criteria and too near its creation. Xouk takes from itself again and begins to spin another immaterial substance into the fabric of this existence.

Xouk sets the wheels of time in motion.

The newborn world shudders and shakes. It's surface ruptures and great torrents of fire and magma escape from its depths to leap forth into the frigid air. The result of this is quite breathtaking for as the Void is still utterly cold, these fires barely have time to escape the earth before the utter cold of the Void begins to harden the lava once again. The result is that great towers of blackened earth jut up from the earth to form imposing monoliths all across the world.

Some of these volcanos die and leave only their pillars as evidence of their existence, others continue to live and from time to time well up with more lava which builds these active volcanos continually taller.

Xouk then crafts TIME. The measurement by which events are recorded and ordered and which marches tirelessly onwards, marking each moment as it is born and dies.

In the post I reacted to the creation of death and the first world, but then continued on with my own ACTs.

Can I make join even though you've already started?

You sure can! :D

Note: Don't forget that you can post up to 3 ACTs in the same post (if you have that many), as long as you differentiate them.

2nd Note: You don't have to create only singular objects, you can create the concept of something as well. (ie. time, death, gravity)

Also take into consideration any and all possible effects of what you do, all ACTs will affect each other in turn.

Edited by Guest

(edited)

Nobody ever created gravity. Is it automatically there?

Nope!

If a round planet had been created that orbited a sun there would be gravity due to the orbit. Since this is not naturally occurring though you must make artificial gravity. Technically Arylett's sound is artificial since there is no air to contain the sound. All ACTs affect every other ACT, sometimes obviously and sometimes subtly. Even the death I speak of for the bacteria isn't true death since it isn't in place yet, they are just simply "disappearing" back into the void.

I am more used to planets being used for this sort of stuff, so who knows what kind of weird physics I will have to mess around with for this! ^_^

Edited by Guest

Thokal opened his eyes, he saw that the others had already created, and destroyed things. But yet, everything was plunged in darkness. He felt that there was gravity and somehow understood how it worked. So he thought about how to change all this, he then had an Idea. He would use his powers to force several of the floating rocks crashing together.

The shock dispersed the heavy parts away, but left was a huge mass of gas which started to draw together with the force of gravity, suddenly self-igniting.

Is this talking about the sun? I'm unsure.

Is this talking about the sun? I'm unsure.

I was thinking about a star. As the sun is proper to the Solar System

Alright. So the sun is still surrounded by dirt and stone.

From what I understood he made it the earth's core. Warming it from the inside.

(edited)

I just noticed I said make join before 0.o Anyway,

http://mlpforums.com...os-the-void-rp/

Also, I can still use my second one too because it is Tuesday, right?

Welcome to the Void, and yes you have two ACTs. (the other gods have their third ACT today)

From what I understood he made it the earth's core. Warming it from the inside.

Yes the sun is now indeed the Earth's core, sorry I am being slow at responding to the RP (I just woke up an hour ago).

I need to actually be going (family is going out for lunch), so I will respond to the RP when I get back.

Edited by Guest

Welcome to the Void, and yes you have two ACTs. (the other gods have their third ACT today)

Yes the sun is now indeed the Earth's core, sorry I am being slow at responding to the RP (I just woke up an hour ago).

I need to actually be going (family is going out for lunch), so I will respond to the RP when I get back.

That means I have another two!

Do you think you can post here telling everyone they have a new ACT? That would be helpful! ( I'm not in the same time zone ^^

(edited)

That means I have another two!

Do you think you can post here telling everyone they have a new ACT? That would be helpful! ( I'm not in the same time zone ^^

I did post earlier that all gods would receive a new ACT at midnight central standard time. This will remain consistent throughout the RP, and once you have received it you are free to spend it.

Just as a note, don't forget that every midnight (central standard time) all the gods receive their next ACT.

*Has now added LightningWing*

Edited by Guest

(edited)

Nobody ever forced their creations to worship them. Just look:

Zalgo creates the Draconites

Acastus creates the Terrigenae

Lycantheo creates the Lycultors.

Ishmael crafted the sentient being of wind which he did not name them, but instead allowed them to name themselves.

I, at least, did state that Ishmael's Creation would be the being that he prefers being worshiped by.

Still, your post stops us from doing it. And it's a good thing nobody had forced their Creation to worship them or your Act would be breaking through their Acts.

Edited by Linguz

Nobody ever forced their creations to worship them. Just look:

I, at least, did state that Ishmael's Creation would be the being that he prefers being worshiped by.

Still, your post stops us from doing it. And it's a good thing nobody had forced their Creation to worship them or your Act would be breaking through their Acts.

Too bad then x)

That's exactly what Thokal tried to do, so that no god can force them to do anything. You can still talk to them? But in the end that is not my decision to make, it is Ao's. He will interpret my ACT and we will see what comes out of it mmkay?