Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Void (OOC)

My little Ungue have turned against each other.

My little Frrerre are burning down the entire world.

The power of a god is grand, and even a litle gift can change the whole order of things. WIth great power comes great responsibility, or evil if you prefer that! :P

If you are going for the evil side I suggest playing this while the forest burns down:

With one mighty wave, Linguz summons the ultimate Popcorn of Doom! This being of such terrible power and destruction causes everyone to cower in fear, mortals and gods alike. It ends the world with a shower of butter and popcorn kernels the size of meteors!

Yes, that would definitely require an act!

Oh wait, not quite that elaborate...?

• Brohoof 2

Fire, Water, Wind, Electric, Rock, Light, Darkness. 7 elementals. There has to be 1 missing.

Fire - Water

Light - Darkness

Wind - Rock (?)

Electric - ?

If I'm correct, Electricity needs an opposite. Either that, or wind or rock. One of them.

Fire, Water, Wind, Electric, Rock, Light, Darkness. 7 elementals. There has to be 1 missing.

Fire - Water

Light - Darkness

Wind - Rock (?)

Electric - ?

If I'm correct, Electricity needs an opposite. Either that, or wind or rock. One of them.

I usually look at the elements as this:

Fire-Water

Life (light)-Death (darkness)

Earth (rock) - Air (wind, this includes electricity)

Nature then stands alone (mixed natural energies)

Edited by Guest

Well, he didn't create nature, he created Rock. The one that's missing is the piece that's missing from rock, nature. Element of Nature! So we need a treant!

Posted Image

Edited by Linguz

Fire-Water

Life (light)-Death (darkness)

Earth (rock) - Air (wind, this includes electricity)

Nature then stands alone (mixed natural energies)

We really are missing Nature.

I actually kind of made the Throlls mixtures of Earth and Nature, they are like rocky Treants. :P

So thralls take up both rock and nature in that list?

In a way yes, they look something like this but about 25-40 ft tall:

Posted Image

Edited by Guest

Wait, I thought it was Throll.. I remember cuz I thought it said troll at first, lol

It is technically Throll, that is what I have been calling them. (Plus I like how it sounds :) )

Thokal:

With this gift the animals of the forest spread basic information much easier (they still are not sentient and thus are only capable of base thoughts and emotions). These thoughts are shared through "wires" that extend from the nervous system of the animals through the spine and create "tendrils" that flick back and forth looking for connections. (They look like this.) Most of these connections stay within the same species, but on occasion different species interact and do learn from one another. The tree-minds and regular trees too join in this circle of communication, with the "tree-mind's" connections growing twice as fast as normal trees. Through this connection the animals are able to tell when the tree will bear fruit, and other facts that can be understood as base level concerns for survival. The "tree-mind.....

Lol, just like in Avatar =P

Also, you haven't reacted to what I said (I did edit what I said, lol)

Oh, I just realized the pic itself was from Avatar lmao xD

Lol, just like in Avatar =P

Also, you haven't reacted to what I said (I did edit what I said, lol)

Oh, I just realized the pic itself was from Avatar lmao xD

While you're at it, respond to new stuff too.

Please.

I'm still working on the next update (which will include Lightning's edited post at the top), I have a Barbarian character sheet I am working on for a player in my D&D campaign as well. (level 5 intelligence is going to be an interesting play for him :P ) So I am trying to catch up in both areas, I will try not to be too slow. If I am I apologize, I can only go so fast and all the information gets mixed up if I'm not careful. :blink:

5 Int? Heh, he's a dunce. And don't worry. Post it when you're ready. I'd rather wait and get it eventually then rush you, send it back, and then get it eventually.