Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Pokemon Gijinka Academy! (REBOOT)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

@@Suitaloo,

Zach nodded. "Sounds like a plan." He stepped through the door and waited in the hallway. "You know I don't think I've fought anything that was part psychic before. I've fought fighting types, well both of my mentors were fighting types, but I've never fought a psychic type. Could be interesting, even though it's neutral to water." 

Rune led the way to the Professor's office. On the way there, he saw Synthia with Dusk in the halls. "Oh hey you two. What's up? I was just going to try to find Professor Darius, since my friend Zach, here is feeling a bit frustrated and we were going to spar. I need the practice anyway."

Edited by Suitaloo

@@SleeplessSketch,@,

Zach waved briefly at what looked to be an eevee gijinka and looked at the boy next to her. He had been about to introduce himself when he saw the mask in his hand and noticed the clothes he was wearing. "Oh hey Dusk. Almost didn't recognize you. Haven't really seen you without that mask of yours. You should take it off more often." He turned back to Synthia and smiled. "Nice to meet you by the way." 

Synthia was about to tell Dusk about how everyone had stupid problems when she saw Rune appear. Suddenly, she felt extremely happy. Her eyes began to glow as she felt something within herself unlock. The glow spread out throughout her body until she was a white silhouette. She felt her particles rearranging and new she was going to be just a little bit taller than she used to be. Her body tingled everywhere, and with a burst of energy, she felt several things change. First, her moveset; It became Charm, Moonblast (with arrow variation), Quick Attack, and Dazzling Gleam. She felt as if everything she did would be graceful (effects of pixilate). She felt herself becoming more confident and sure of herself.

Or, at least, her subconcious did. The rest off her felt like it was being burned and reborn. By the finish of this metamorphisis, she looked like this: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/af/2c/7c/af2c7c4eb74f0d7083f73e334bb3c917.jpg

"Rune! Have you met Dusk?" she asks with a charming laugh, throwing herself into hugging him, "I think he's a little down right now. He could certainly use a friend~" She grinned at the ghost type pokemon and flashed a peace sign. And finally, a glorious change in which the author can express himself through outrageous outbursts. The author thinks that these posts will be more fun now.

Rune led the way to the Professor's office. On the way there, he saw Synthia with Dusk in the halls. "Oh hey you two. What's up? I was just going to try to find Professor Darius, since my friend Zach, here is feeling a bit frustrated and we were going to spar. I need the practice anyway."

@

Dusk wasn't so surprised this time around as he was much too frustrated to care so much. However upon looking at the girl beside him, he couldn't help but feel a little at ease...a sort of calmness as she spoke to him. It felt sort of weird but hey, his flavoring emotions had been wary and off the charts lately, why the heck not, plenty if things didn't make much sense to him as he thought.

"Hi...I'm Dusk..I just...I don't know it's confusing myself too." He said as he flustered a sigh as he reached up and took off his mask to rub his strained eyes. Hopefully she didn't freak out too much at his eyes...but he needed the relief.

"I dunno I don't wanna bother you with it..it's silly and dumb and a personal thing really." Dusk said trying to make himself feel better by staging his complication as a mere temporary problem...it was probably much more than that. Though he felt he shouldn't bother another student with his own problem, one he just met anyway. Now that Dusk got a better look at her, she was an Eevee Gijinka. He's never met one up close before, but he wished it was on much better terms.

@@SleeplessSketch,@,

Zach waved briefly at what looked to be an eevee gijinka and looked at the boy next to her. He had been about to introduce himself when he saw the mask in his hand and noticed the clothes he was wearing. "Oh hey Dusk. Almost didn't recognize you. Haven't really seen you without that mask of yours. You should take it off more often." He turned back to Synthia and smiled. "Nice to meet you by the way."

Edited by Dawnpath - Dusktrail
  • Brohoof 2

@, @@Ampharos, @@SleeplessSketch

Rune's jaw dropped. "Synthia, you wouldn't happen to feel any, different, would you?" Rune asked, trying not to immediately bring up the fact that she just evolved in front of him. "I mean, you certainly seem to have... changed... since the last time I saw you." He tried to keep from jumping up and down like crazy, after witnessing his friend just evolve right in front of him. "Zach, Dusk, what do you guys think?" Rune asked.

@@Suitaloo,@, @@Ampharos,  

Dusk saw the other two he was watching before come up to them. Dusk smiled, this time without a mask hiding it, as he let out a nervous laugh when Zach commented about his face.

"Ahaha...well it's the opposite of why I out it on in the first place..people freak out because of the whole, hollow eye thing." He said pointing to his blacked out eyes with the single glowing iris traveling between sockets.

"But thank you." He said smiling more. He looked up at rune and made a small wave at the Gallade Gijinka.

"What are you two up to anywho?" Dusk asked a little curious that the two were so friendly with each other, though he a there's it was probably the fact that they were both sword wielding pokemon.

Suddeny a flash of white light overcame the Eevee Gijinka while Dusk stood up and stared on in awe, could it be.... He was astounded to find that Synthia had evolved into a Sylveon! That was extremely unexpected and caught him off guard. Dusk stood there staring unable to find words with the sudden evolution. He had never witnessed Gijinka evolution before as his expression and lost of words were sure tells of that.

"By the gods...that was amazing.." Dusk muttered under his breath, guess that was a sure answer to Runes question.

Edited by SleeplessSketch

@, @@Ampharos, @@SleeplessSketch

Rune's jaw dropped. "Synthia, you wouldn't happen to feel any, different, would you?" Rune asked, trying not to immediately bring up the fact that she just evolved in front of him. "I mean, you certainly seem to have... changed... since the last time I saw you." He tried to keep from jumping up and down like crazy, after witnessing his friend just evolve right in front of him. "Zach, Dusk, what do you guys think?" Rune asked.

Synthia giggles and points at Rune with her thumb, winking at Dusk, "He likes to joke around sometimes. Of course I feel different silly! It's been a life-long DREAM of mine to evolve. I studied it hard, ever since they liquified and injected the Everstone in my body. But it looks like it FINNALY wore off." She stretches, "Anyways, back to Dusk. What's up?"

Nik blinked as Dusk walked off. Weird, he just offered the ghost love advice and he ran away. Dusk must be deep in the closet. Nik then felt a small pain in his forehead. Another reason why he used Teleport, it attuned him to energies of those nearby. Add to that the fact that he had used Lock-On on Synthia and he could feel her energy shifting. What the hell? Did she just evolve? Nik grinned and began using his surveillance technique. His back bulged and seeds popped out of his skin. 

"Go my children" Nik whispered and let his Leech Seeds go. His Leech Seeds were weak and could not hurt anything, but they could see things and be used as advance scouts due to having a psychic connection with the seeds. In short, everything the seeds saw, Nik saw. His little spies could latch onto something and then report back to him. Yes! One of them had landed on Synthia and was transmitting to him. He could only see hair, but sound was good enough for now

@,@@Suitaloo@@SleeplessSketch,

@

"Oh... I didn't know if you noticed, just because of the fact that I evolved with a stone myself, so I knew what I was getting in to, and I can't remember when I evolved from a Ralts to a Kirlia, I was really young." Rune said, blushing a bit. "Well, either way, that's great! I'm really happy for you." He said as he gave Synthia a hug. 

@@SleeplessSketch,@@Suitaloo, @,

Zach waved a hand at Dusk's comment about his hollow eye before he brought it up to cover his face from the bright light. When he put his hand down he saw an entirely new person in front of him, who had a hint of Synthia. He looked between the two boys in front of him with his jaw open slightly.  "Um... she just...? Wow. I've never really seen anyone do that. I never even saw myself since, well, you can't see yourself..." He let out a slight whistle as he looked at Synthia again. Don't Eevee evolve into Sylveon through love or some crap? And Rune and her seem to have at least some form of relationship... Interesting.

@@Suitaloo

"If you don't mind I think I'm going to go now. It was nice chatting with you Koh." Joshu stood up and stretched a bit. He walked outside and basked in the warmth of the sunlight. Then clouds came and covered the sun. He strolled around the grounds and eventually ended up at a smooth and flat rock. He sat on it and he felt an urge to meditate so he did just that.

Synthia spun him around as she hugged him back, "You're a sword fighter, right? And you used to be a Kirilia? I bet you can dance! We should dance, Rune. But first, I have a mildly annoying itch in my scalp." She scratched it, and pulled out a seed. Do to her training at the lab...

"Oh. Because this is so weak, it must be that one gijinka I bumped into earlier. The one who just borrows moves from everyone else..." she puts a hand to her chin, "I think his name was... Nik? Didn't he have to stay after class with you Dusk? Oh, but you guys were fighting earlier over something... I bet he's the reason our friendly little masked phaser here is not up to his ears in happy." She shrugged and dropped the seed, stomping on it, "I don't feel like feeding my energy to anybody. Especially to someone who can't pull off the move correctly."

@

"Damn it!" Nik swore as the feed on one of his seeds stopped transmitting. At least Synthia was a big enough idiot to think he was draining energy. Still, he'd have to change strategies. 

"Substitute" Nik muttered, opening his hand and holding an inch tall version of himself in his hand. Useless for taking hits or even being distracting, but on the bright side, it barely took him any energy to make and made a great spy. "I want you to spy on her. Try not to get killed" Nik hissed to his miniature clone. The tiny clone saluted and used Fly to fly off. It landed in a bush, watching Synthia from below a bush. Just in case, the clone used Acupressure to raise his evasion. The Acupressure made his colors drab to blend into the bush better

@

"Alright Joshu, talk to you later." Koh said, waving to his friend. "So, Lolita, what would you like to do?" He asked his girlfriend.

@

Rune blushed. "Well, I mean, some time sure, but now isn't the best time." He said as he turned back to Zach. "Well, this has been eventful. We should probably go find the professor still. Dusk, Synthia, you two are welcome to come along if you want to watch or whatever." He said as he turned back to the newly-evolved Synthia and Dusk.

@@Suitaloo,

Zach blinked again and turned his head towards Rune. "Huh? Oh oh right... Hey if you don't mind me asking, I've never actually seen a male Kirlia gijinka, but I know that actual male Kirlia look just like female ones. All ballerina-like and such. So were you like... Well I don't really know how to put it... Nevermind." He laughed sheepishly and rubbed his arm. 

@@Ampharos

"Hey, I wore a kilt back then. And fighting with a sword is just as graceful as dancing!" Rune said, his face as red as a Tomato berry. "Plus, with a kilt, you get the ultimate freedom, it's like you're wearing nothing at all, but I did find one problem with them: If you plan on wearing them somewhere where it's cold, it's basically like you're wearing nothing at all, if you know what I mean." He said, laughing slightly.

Joshu realised he didn't like meditating. Not one bit. He stood up from the rock and headed off towards the gym, as that's the only he hasn't been to outside of class time. On the way there, he passed the archery range. He thought back to the events of the night before and shrugged his shoulders. 'If I see her again then I'll try to apologise or do something to make up for what happened last night.' He walked past his dorm and grabbed a couple of card decks. It helps him stay calm. That meditation didn't do anything! He finally made it to the gym's corridor and saw a group of gijinka there. He didn't want to be seen so he went around the long way and ended up on the top most bleacher. 'This is bettr then that rock I was sitting on.'

@@Suitaloo,@@Ampharos, @,  

"Well...color me impressed...I too haven't seen something like that before." Come to think of it, how many other Gijinkas who could evolve in this school have actually evolved? Almost everybody he's met. Zach was at his final evolution, Rune was at his final evolution, Amaya was as well. With the exception of Zoey, he was still at his first state of evolution. That made him a little more depressed...sort of.

Upon hearing her comment about him and Nik, guess it was pretty obvious why he was just a little frustrated. "Ah well...he just brings out the worst in me and I hate it...I hate feeling this way..I want to like everybody and be able to be a good guy, but recently...I'm finding it hard to contain myself...hence that outburst from this morning." Dusk floated a bit away from the group ashamed to look at them as he confessed his problems.

"I don't want to make it a big deal by causing any trouble..before I ever came to school here, I use to live in Hoenn. Let's just say I was more unstable with myself before I came into contact with certain people. It wasn't the most prettiest of upbringings but...I still found a way to make myself a decent ghost of society, even if society didn't want anything to do with me. Nik has trouble fitting in because of the way he is, and I understand that, but how he's going about it is what flairs me up on the inside. I know someone like him can do better and it might seem like he's trying, but I can't bring myself to accept him...because I see myself in him, how I use to be. Maybe not as big of a jerk but in a more maverick sort of way. That's all I can really say right now, I don't want to go further back and dwell." Dusk said letting out a big sigh as he fastened his Mask back onto his face.

"I'd love to join you guys but I'm going to get started on this paper. Maybe next time. Thanks for the invite and thanks Synthia, congratulations once again." Dusk said smiling under his mask as he began to float away from the group, heading for the library. It was a lot to get off his chest but he wasn't ready quite yet to go into full detail about himself quite fully. Maybe in time...

Edited by SleeplessSketch
  • Brohoof 4

On phone)

"Fantastic, " she grins. "We can fight some doubles like you promised. Me an you, vs Dusky and... you said Zach right? Zach here. It's perfect!" She twirled her bow, which had turned pink and become strung by a whit ribbon tied on each end in bow knots. It didn't seem to phase him.

Darius Corsac

Darius yawns as he lifts his chin up from his desk, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand.  He felt much better after that short nap.  He glanced at the large, open tome on his desk next to him.  It was still open up to the page with the word REST across the top of it.  Of course it wouldn't have mattered if anyone had looked at it anyways - the technical formulas on the page, combined with the professor's terrible handwriting, made it nearly impossible to read.  It was even harder to make sense of, and to anyone who'd looked at the book other than Darius, well, it may as well have been some kind of ancient arcane runes...

He grins again as he closes his book, leaning back in his seat and picking up his glasses to let them rest on his nose.  He noted that Claudia still hadn't come by to retrieve her hat - or if she had, she'd decided to wait and come back when he was awake to take it.  Chuckling quietly he pushes it to the side so that he can actually use his desk as a work space, filling out some forms in his grade book.  First class of the year was done, after all.  He should enter the grades so he didn't fall behind like he usually did...  Every year...

Zoey

@,

@

@

Zoey makes her way back to the table, a little disappointed but not all that surprised to see Dusk and Zach gone.  She slides into the seat next to Amaya, setting her salad down in front of her.  It really wasn't a lot for lunch, but she was watching her diet.  "So, umm...  What'd I miss?"  She absently scratches at one of the patches of dark fur around her wrists as she takes a bite of her salad, one of her ears flicking ever so slightly.

• Brohoof 1

@

"Well, Dusk said he was busy with that paper. I'd suggest another time." Rune said, rubbing his neck. "I definitely do want to do a double battle with you, but I don't think it would be fair to do a two on one sparring match against Zach. We still need to get Professor Darius' approval as well." He said, as he started heading towards the Professor's office. "Well, let's get moving then."

@, @

"I think Nik left. Anyway you missed out on a very funny conversation. I'm surprised you didn't hear my head banging onto the table and then laughing it off afterwards. Or maybe that was what Nik said ..." She grew quiet as she thought back on the conversation. She was asleep for most of it but when her head hit the table it jerked her awake. Then when Nik said something about something she laughed her head off. "That reminds me. The Battle Class teacher wants the different gijinkas to partner up and I was wondering if you would like to partner up with e Zoe."

Nik's eyes snapped open as he heard the comment about Dusk leaving. Yes, he could come in there for a sparring match! A Teleport later and Nik stood in front of Synthia, Zach, and Rune.

"If you're still up for it, I can take Dusk's place" Nik offered, grinning widely. "Oh, and come back my children!" Nik demanded, causing a few Leech Seeds and one Substitute to crawl towards him and get reabsorbed. 

@

"Well, Dusk said he was busy with that paper. I'd suggest another time." Rune said, rubbing his neck. "I definitely do want to do a double battle with you, but I don't think it would be fair to do a two on one sparring match against Zach. We still need to get Professor Darius' approval as well." He said, as he started heading towards the Professor's office. "Well, let's get moving then."

"Aww, but he can't start until he researches and the library's closed because the teacher was hungry. I saw her lock it up. So Dusk is toooootally free. Like a bird who can fly. Without wings. And through things. Without the need to rhyme." She grins, "So we can go spar, right?"

@, @, @@Ampharos

Rune recoiled at the sudden teleport. "Jeez man. Not right in front of people unless it's urgent please. Teleport around the corner and then walk to a group of people. Some day you're going to botch the teleport and teleport inside somebody." Rune said. "Anyway, if that's the case, then I think Zach would prefer to be with Dusk, no offense Nik. Just after that, honestly, sickening display at lunch and then you causing Zach to storm out after I came back." He stated. "If Dusk is on his way to the library and it's locked, I guess we can just see if we can catch up to him."

Nik's eyes snapped open as he heard the comment about Dusk leaving. Yes, he could come in there for a sparring match! A Teleport later and Nik stood in front of Synthia, Zach, and Rune.

"If you're still up for it, I can take Dusk's place" Nik offered, grinning widely. "Oh, and come back my children!" Nik demanded, causing a few Leech Seeds and one Substitute to crawl towards him and get reabsorbed.

"Aaaaaaand buzzkill," she sighs, "Honestly Nik, I'm pretty sure you're the cause that became the effect of the sparring match." She sighs and the effects of her charm wears off, "And what's the deal with you using moves on me? Totally not cool man! I mean, I get that your trying to be a real Dennis Menace here, but dude! That's my hair!"