private Pokemon Gijinka Academy! (REBOOT)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

@,

Dusk smiled back at the smaller Swanna girl and looked onward as Professor Darius sounded what seemed to be a small silvery bell. Upon the bell ringing Dusk closed his own eyes, it was very calming and put his own worries at ease. It made him reminiscent as he thought about the comfort he once had when he was with his parents. His mother's warmth, her gentle touch... it was peaceful and he could practically feel it. 

Upon opening his eyes he seemed to have dazed off a little bit and had been leaning on something...it was a person. With his chin resting on her hear and his arms wrapped around her, Dusk seemed to have dozed off while holding Amaya, which explained where his sudden warm feeling came from. Turning a little red and shock from embarrassment he quickly shot back up and retracted his arms away from her.

"AUGH! I'm sorry!" Dusk yelped out of reflex as he stepped back a bit giving her much needed space. Gods that was embarrassing.. When he awoke he saw that Castform had descended into the arms of Ms. Claudia. It was a small little touching reunion and he could tell they were very close, no wonder she would've gone to the ends of the earth to find the little guy. Dusk smiled as he witnessed the scene unfurl.

"Awww that's great..." He muttered to himself as he smiled almost forgetting about his earlier mishap. The snow certainly stopped it's descent as the Twilight colored sky made itself clear. The sun rose through the clouds again and all was normal again. The snow began to melt slowly as the now wet grass glistened in the sunlight. A beautiful sight indeed and definitely a way to end the day in a bang.

Edited by SleeplessSketch
  • Brohoof 1

Hey there stranger! Come join our Mystery Dungeon Pokemon Roleplay over here! http://mlpforums.com/topic/120870-the-village-we-love-ooc-discussion/

You won't be soooorryyyy!

@@SleeplessSketch,

Nik was asleep, napping on the roof. Taking this opportunity, Nik's golem teleported to Dusk. It had felt sorry for Dusk, realizing that the snow had stopped. This clone wanted everyone to be in harmony, peaceful.

"Hello, are you okay?" the golem asked, looking curiously at Dusk. "I mean, the snow stopped and you look lonely" the golem stammered 

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

Melissa felt a bit saddened by the fact that snow was melting but at least most had fun while it lasted. Realising she hadn't returned the book she accidentally stole from earlier that day, she decided to do so. Heading back to her Dorm, she realised it would be wet for a few hour. She picked up her book, which wasn't soggy, and headed over to the library.

Upon arriving there, she saw the librarian was talking with another student. She decided to wait and read through it a bit more before returning it.

59e0d26d36e24_backgroundsig.png.97987e7f193fe183aa11aad22adcdd8b.png

What else am I meant to put here?

Lhee

@,

"Oh, uh..." Lhee holds up his bone club. "Does that mean I can't use this?" He hoped that she would say that it was fine - he expected her to say that he couldn't. The thick club may have been bone, but it was stronger than steel... Not really something that worked well to playfully hit each other. The thought of weapons hadn't even occurred to him until she said something - he'd assumed that his club would be what he always used.

He gestures towards the poster she'd pointed him towards yesterday, or more specifically, the people shown on the poster. "I was actually wondering... Am I going to need to put together a costume? Like what they're all wearing?"

She eyeballs his club and shrugged, "Sure. We just have to put some foam on it. As for costumes, don't worry about it. We'll take your measurements Monday and try to find a good fit. Courtesy of our sponsors." She was thinking about how long she'd been saving for this.

blogentry-493-0-34286400-1347157444.png

In every heart, there is darkness

In every action, there is consequence

In every breath, there is hope

In the end, what matters most?

@,

Dusk smiled back at the smaller Swanna girl and looked onward as Professor Darius sounded what seemed to be a small silvery bell. Upon the bell ringing Dusk closed his own eyes, it was very calming and put his own worries at ease. It made him reminiscent as he thought about the comfort he once had when he was with his parents. His mother's warmth, her gentle touch... it was peaceful and he could practically feel it. 

Upon opening his eyes he seemed to have dazed off a little bit and had been leaning on something...it was a person. With his chin resting on her hear and his arms wrapped around her, Dusk seemed to have dozed off while holding Amaya, which explained where his sudden warm feeling came from. Turning a little red and shock from embarrassment he quickly shot back up and retracted his arms away from her.

"AUGH! I'm sorry!" Dusk yelped out of reflex as he stepped back a bit giving her much needed space. Gods that was embarrassing.. When he awoke he saw that Castform had descended into the arms of Ms. Claudia. It was a small little touching reunion and he could tell they were very close, no wonder she would've gone to the ends of the earth to find the little guy. Dusk smiled as he witnessed the scene unfurl.

It was pretty much a One Hit K.O

All she could do was stand there as he wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her so close that she was pressed against him. Amaya felt her face turn hot, like it was burning. Her mouth opened to say something, but no words came. It was all too much. Too much, too much!  What the Froakie was he doing?! M-Maybe he's just cold....B-But, it isn't cold anymore? OOoooooh I don't know Russian Surplex???!! HE'S GOING TO PUT ME IN A RUSSIAN SURPLEX OHMYGOD

After what must have been forever, He suddenly tensed up, and shot back, throwing his hands in the air.  He tried to apologize, but she was offically out of steem. She sort of sunk to the ground, hiding her flushed face behind her hands.

"Oh...Oh dear...Oh dear...Oh..." She mumbled from behind her hands. 

Great Dusk. You broke her.

(I ALMOST WROTE 'EVERY INCH OF HIM STIFFENED' I WROTE IT AND THEN I )

Edited by Lyridian
  • Brohoof 2

@

Rune stood, dumbfounded, as a snowball pegged him in the back of his head. Unfortunately for him, the snow went down the back of his shirt. "COLD! COLD COLD COLD COLD!" He said as he ran back inside. He didn't know who had thrown the snowball, but it didn't matter to him. All that mattered was getting inside, going back to his room, taking off his shirt, and sitting with his back against the space heater, so he did just that.

After he had sufficiently dried off and warmed back up, he put on a fresh shirt and hung his old shirt to dry over top of the space heater. He decided it would probably be a good idea to put on a hooded jacket this time in case something like that happened again. He went back outside and saw a rather impressive-looking snow fort in the yard. He decided to go over to it and see who had built it. He noticed Synthia in there with snowballs stockpiled in there. "So, I'd hazard a guess here and say you were the one that pegged me with a snowball 20 minutes ago?" Rune asked.

She giggles, "Yep. You look good with your shirt off. I had a nice view of the gun show from the window. But hey, there's ice to! We should scale together!" She hopped out of her snow fort and hugged him, "It'd be really fun! I think? Uhh, the books say it's supposed to, anyway..."

@, @

Melissa tuned in to the conversation of her and overheard something puzzling. Looking up, she wondered what was going on. "I know it's got nothing to do with me but why do you need foam to cover up his boneclub?" She leaned in a little closer and clutched the book to her chest.

@, @

Melissa tuned in to the conversation of her and overheard something puzzling. Looking up, she wondered what was going on. "I know it's got nothing to do with me but why do you need foam to cover up his boneclub?" She leaned in a little closer and clutched the book to her chest.

"So he can LARP without hurting anybody to bad. And without destroying equipment. Are you interested in joining the club? We're excepting members, and the first meet is on Monday. Now, before you ask, LARP stands for Live-Action Roleplay. It's a great way to let a person loosen up, make friends, and learn teamwork." She grins with a fist clasped to her chest.

@, @

Melissa thought about the librarian's offer for a bit and decided. "LARPing sounds interesting, I think I'll give it a shot. Where do I sign up?" Melissa questioned. Looking over at the Marowak gijinka, she saw his tightened grip on the bone. To say the least she was kind of worried. And scared.

@

Rune blushed and smiled. "Scale? You mean skate? I suppose we could. I don't really have a pair of skates though, and I doubt there are any in the school, considering this isn't exactly a normally snowy climate." Rune said. "I could still slide across the ice though. It's pretty easy as long as you have a good sense of balance."

QfdUcx0.png

I use pokemon showdown because I can't afford a 2DS :c

@,

"Which you don't" Nik said snidely as he flew down. He still hadn't realized that his clone was off talking to Dusk. "You're pretty powerful and fast, but your coordination leaves something to be desired. Shame on you for getting hit by my Giga-Drain when you could have easily dodged it" Nik said, tutututting as he circled the gjinka

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

@

Rune scowled. "Well if it isn't Buzz Killington." Rune said, seething lightly. "You realize balance had nothing to do with that right? I was focused on Close Combat trying to beat you when your tail came out of left field and started choking me. I don't seem to recall us fighting on a balance beam Nik."

QfdUcx0.png

@,

"That's what coordination is, keeping aware of your surroundings, ergo, you failed" Nik smirked, talking out his butt to save face. "In any case, I need to groom your hair" Nik said calmly, pointing at Rune's hair. "Relax, I'm just getting one of my baby's back" Nik chuckled grabbing a small Leech Seed from Rune's hair. Nik then crushed it in his hand. 

"What? It had failed me and wasn't alive to begin with" Nik snorted

Dustin lifted his face off the ground and frowned (yes he was face first in the snow that entire time). Aww man... He got up and brushed himself off. He then leaned against the outside wall to watch the rest. 

@,

Zach rolled his eyes at Nik's idiotic argument. Can't even provide a solid argument. Has to start talking out of his arse. He's so pathetic. The whole thing with Claudia had made Zach back track slightly. The outburst was so sudden an unexpected that he had almost fallen over. Now that the snow was gone, Zach was slightly relieved. Snow reminded him too much of his birth place, and he'd rather not think about that if he could. 

Edited by Ampharos
  • Brohoof 1

@

Rune wanted nothing more than to slap that smug look off Nik's face, but he stayed his hand. Getting in to a fight with him now wouldn't be quite the best idea, considering there were teachers not 50 yards away. He decided something a bit less... ordinary would be a better idea. "Synthia, I need to talk to you about something." Rune said. Scratching his ears, checking to make sure Nik hadn't left any extra 'children' behind. He led Synthia back inside.

@

"Sorry, but I can't skate with you right now. I've got something a little more... fun. Planned. Something I need your help for." Rune said, chuckling lightly. "Now, make sure Nik didn't leave any... presents... behind." He said, coming through her hair and checking behind her ears. Having found none on Synthia or himself, he continued. "I need to drop by the school store and buy about a dozen cans of shaving cream. I've got a personal freezer in my room, so that's taken care of." He noted. "What I'll need from you, is to find out which room Nik is in. I noticed he's pretty defensive of his jacket. I know how we can knock him down a peg. Frozen shaving cream expands fairly slowly if you cut open the can. I think you can see where this is going." He said, chuckling.

QfdUcx0.png

Lhee

@,

@,

Lhee huffs quietly, resting his bone club on his shoulder.  ...Foam?  It will come off, right?  I don't know if I like the sound of that...  "Er, that's all I needed...  I think."  Lhee nods quietly before quickly heading towards the door.  He wanted to get outside and dig...  Classes are over, right?  It's the weekend?  Maybe I can go out into the desert for a while...

Zoey

@@Lyridian,

Zoe watches quietly as Castform and Miss Claudia are reunited, shuffling a little bit and averting her gaze after a couple minutes.  When the two finally seem to be calming down, Zoe steps forward slightly with her ears down and her tail drooping.  "Uh, ma'am?  Umm...  I'm ready for whatever punishment you had in mind for me..."  She lowers her gaze slightly as she speaks, but doesn't back away...  Zoey had already decided, this was important.  She didn't want any of her friends getting in trouble over this. 

umbreon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Vaporeon: N-Harmonia : Ampharos @Flareon: Descant/Bard

@Espeon: Locked @Umbreon: Lhee @Leafeon: Firebolt @Glaceon: Mal @Sylveon: Don'tDropThatDedenne

Pokemon fan? Play X and Y? Wynaut check out the

MLP Forums Pokemon League!

Nik's other clone, henceforth called Nik 3, had obeyed Nik's orders well, unlike his brother, Nik 2, who was off talking to Dusk. Nik 2 was getting bored though and decided that a bit of fun couldn't hurt. 

@,

"Oooh, oooh, can I help? I love pranks!" Nik 3 laughed as it ran over to them, skipping happily.  "Messing with dad will be really funny, he's so grouchy" Nik 3 giggled, smiling widely

Edited by Evil Dragon Master

@@@Lyridian@,

Dusk had been looking at the scene in front of him for quite some time now. Seeing Zoey step up and own up to her actions, it made Dusk feel bad. They were all involved in the hiding of Castform. Dusk didn't want Zoe to go through this alone, he stepped up and was about to say something...until a teleporting Nik interrupted him and surprised him so much he flinched back and fell on his bum.

"ACK!" Dusk collected himself quickly and stood back up letting out a flustered sigh.

"s-STOP DOING THAT! By the gods...What do you want N- wha? Lonely? Since when did you care about me?" Dusk said as he ruffled his hair a little frustrated that his act of chivalry was interrupted by you-know-who...though...something about Nik seemed odd to him. He's been around the guy enough to know that there's this certain...tension about him. There was always something about the look in the guy's eyes that made him want to cringe a little bit. What that was though he never really figured it out and besides...he was talking to HIM first and not Amaya as usual.

Speaking of Amaya she was looking rather flustered herself as she rolled up into her own little world. Dusk feeling a little bad for ultimately causing this, took his hand and patted her head for comfort. Whoops...

Hey there stranger! Come join our Mystery Dungeon Pokemon Roleplay over here! http://mlpforums.com/topic/120870-the-village-we-love-ooc-discussion/

You won't be soooorryyyy!

@

Rune looked at the clone of Nik in shock. "You... You mentioned a 'Dad'? So, I take it you aren't Nik." He said, rubbing the back of his head. "Well, I guess. Unless Nik went mad and is going between multiple personalities, but either way, sure." Rune raised a finger and said. "As long as you remember that the success of a prank revolves around secrecy. Meaning that Nik can't know who did it. Understand?"

• Brohoof 1

QfdUcx0.png

@@SleeplessSketch,

"You look sad, let me hug you....if you don't mind that is" Nik 2 mumbled, kicking at the ground shyly.

@,

"Yipee! I love you so much for trusting me and letting me play!" Nik 3 laughed, hugging Rune tightly before dancing around.

The real Nik for his part was searching for Melissa, seeking her promised training

Edited by Evil Dragon Master

@

"Well then, mini-Nik, I'm assuming you know where Nik's room is, so in order for this to work, I need you to lead me to where it is and let me in when Nik isn't there some time later today." Rune said, smirking. "What room is he in? I can probably find my way to it myself, I'd just need you to let me in a couple hours from now." He turned to Synthia. "Do you want part of any of this? You haven't said a thing since we got inside."

QfdUcx0.png

@,

"Daddy is in Room 13" Nik 3 laughed, suddenly, his face paled. The happiness on his face was replaced by horror. "Wait a second" Nik 3 whispered, disappearing in the energy of a Teleport.

"Where were you?" Nik snarled at his clone. "You disobeyed me" Nik growled.

"D-dad, I'm s-" the clone started before getting slapped across the face. Nik had used Sharpen so now there were claw marks on Nik 3's face.

"Stupid clone, you don't think, you are are just a tool, a robot for my use. You don't feel" Nik hissed, as if saying that would make it true. Nik certainly believed it even when blatantly obvious. The clone nodded and teleported away, crying.

Now he was back in front of Rune, blood dribbling out of the claw marks and sobbing from the pain inflicted on him

@

Rune looked at the clone in horror. "Dude... Nik did that to you? Why?" He asked, fairly frantically. "I don't know how Nik managed to clone you, but we should get you to the nurse. Come on." He said as he dragged both Synthia and mini-Nik to the nurses office. He got some antiseptic and a bandage and put it on the claw marks on his face. "Ok, yeah. Nik really deserves what's coming to him now."

QfdUcx0.png

@,

"Nik said I was just a tool, a machine with no mind, born to do his will" Nik 3 sniffed, rubbing at the claw marks. They would stay there permanently. "As for how Nik cloned me, he just spawned me out of his back. He was pretty tired when I came out and another me was already there" Nk 3 explained, rubbing at his eyes

@

Jeez... That kid was one manipulative son of a bitch... "So I'm assuming it's substitute that he used. He tried to make you just a tool, but because he was using a botched version of substitute, you came out sentient." Rune said, rubbing his chin. "Well, I'd call that a happy accident. Him on the other hand... Well, I don't think you'll be very welcome back in that room. Feel free to stay with me if you want." Nik definitely deserves something a little more than minor property damage now... Though, that would take some more planning. Something that might take at least a few days to plan out properly, not even counting how much time it would take to set up.

QfdUcx0.png