private Pokemon Gijinka Academy! (REBOOT)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

She laughed, "Oh... Miss... Yes, I forget that I'm supposed to be a teacher now," she waves her hand dismively, "No, no, you can find out my teaching name from someone else. Just call me Delphina, unless I have to be on some sort official duty. Then I'm Ms. Molly." She goes back to her pizza.

"Thank you Miss Delphina. I guess I'll see you monday at the very latest." She said, signing up for the LARP club in the process. She decided to go to a table and start reading from the dusty old tome. She turned the pages gently, as they felt like they could break just by moving them too quickly, as she turned to the tales of old and lost herself reading.

• Brohoof 1

Darius Corsac

@@Lyridian,

@@Ampharos,

@,

@,

Darius chuckles quietly at Claudia as they step out of her office, though he pauses to raise an eyebrow when she mentions Fernmint.  "Why yes, I believe it is..."  He reaches up to adjust his glasses as the other instructor comes closer, bringing along a couple of students with him.  He recognized the Smeargle boy as one of the ones he'd been forced to assign a punishment to that morning, though he didn't remember seeing the Absol lad yet.

Listening quietly to Fernmint's reason for bringing them, Darius frowns as he looks at the two students.  Nico's explanation didn't do anything to remove Darius' frown, if anything it deepened.  "Absolutely unacceptable, on both accounts.  This is a place of learning, not a battlefield.  Any kind of unsupervised battling is unacceptable..."  The Delphox gijinka points at Nik.  "I had hoped you would have learned this by now, after what happened this morning."

He sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.  "Continuing to create an unfit learning environment for fellow students will result in expulsion...  None of us wish for that to happen, but if these conflicts continue to occur, I will see to it personally if I must."  Darius may have been the battle instructor, but he made a clear distinction between battling and fighting.  And indiscriminate fighting was something he had an incredibly low tolerance for...  It made it difficult for students to focus on learning, even those not directly involved in the conflict.

He looks at Claudia and Fernmint before shrugging slightly.  "It is the weekend...  So, detention rather than free time?"  He knew the other instructor's would know what he meant.  It was a dull room, windowless, with nothing to do inside other than study.  Truly not a way anyone would want to spend their weekend.

Zoey

@@SleeplessSketch,

Following her friends into the cafeteria, Zoey giggles and quickly gets in line.  "So," she says as she starts to get her food, "what are we going to do over the weekend?"  She assumed they would come up with some kind of plan - she was from a large city, she was used to doing something every weekend!

@,@,  @,

Fernmint frowned at Nico's explanation. He had left out a part, something that Nik had done. Why would he do that? "Well it did almost get physical. And I don't mean physical moves I mean strangling physical. I'd like to say Nik was the one to start that, judging from the excessively vulgar words he screamed at this boy, but I can't be sure so I won't add that into account. Anyway, I do believe that that is an acceptable punishment for them. Although, this is Nik's second offense so possibly the whole weekend for him and only tomorrow for this boy? On top of what I have planned for them of course." Fernmint had once bothered to learn Nico's name, something highly uncharacteristic of him. The events of the morning were making Fernmint forget some of his manners. "Oh by why not make them take the whole month of weekends!" "Varrick!" The cloaked man, now floating crisscross in the air (due to Telekinesis), cloak dangling half way to the floor, giggled slightly and motioned the zipping of his mouth.

@@Ampharos,@,

"I have another defense, he threatened me" Nik added. It may have been a mild threat, but considering how much fury was behind the Absol gjinka's words, Nik had taken him very seriously.

"He's also been associating with a high-way man, a bandit" Nik continued, not mentioning that he had been one as well

Ms Claudia draped her arms around Fernmint's neck, sighing dramatically.

" Oh, no need to be so grumpy, Minty~!" The spectral beauty cooed.She noticed that the troublemakers might not have been the source of his bad mood. She gave a small hop to get herself floating , and rose just high enough for her to rest her elbows on the tip top of Fernmint's head. " But this is pretty serious. Nik- I mean... Nico... You should go starting fights as soon as you get here. W-Wait, Nik did that too! Wait..." She pointed a finger back and forth between the two boys, trying to make sense of something. Her finger settled on Nik.

"Okay, yes! Your the one who's been causing a ruckus all over school...He started it you say, but wasn't that how the story went with that Dusk boy? And don't forget that Marowak." She raised an eyebrow at him, her smile fading into something else, but just as quickly she regained her cat-like smile. " Oh, and that little incident in the cafeteria. Anywaay's~~ Why don't you let me choose Nic-...Nik's, punishment~ Remember what i said earlier, Darius? Can I?" She was referring to Lickitung tongue and Politoed warts she had mentioned earlier.

Amaya filed into line behind Zoe, humming to herself. " Oh, well... I need to practice ballet sometime soon, hopefully tommorow? But it shouldn't take too long..." Hold on a minute, where would she even practice?! The gym was... a little too public for her taste. It would be embarrassing for someone to walk in mid- stretching... I could use an empty classroom maybe? If there is one...  Lost in her train of thought, she chose a case of rice bal- I mean.. Jelly doughnuts.. and went off to find a table, biting into one of them before she had even left the line.

Edited by Lyridian

@,

(It's been a loong time since I've gotten a notification when you mention me Dx What is up with that? Don't really know how to fix it, but you could try quoting instead next time, to see if that works. I did do a post for you before and mentioned you in it but didn't get a response, that or I couldn't find it because yet again, not getting notifications for mentioning on here :/ Maybe I can like report it if quoting doesn't help. AANYWAYS..)

So we're going to go on a small hike, get marshmallows and put them over the fire, ghost stories? Yes of course there will be scary stories and also- Her planning in her mind was interrupted by Koh, but that wasn't really a bad thing. She patted his head and reassured him, "Oh, me? I'm okay! I was planning for the camping trip in my mind. I just got kind of into the whole trip and zoned out for a bit, sorry!" Though there wasn't anything she hadn't already thought over, she decided she should have his input on the trip before they went out and bought their share of supplies. "What do you think we should buy on the trip?"

@,

(It's been a loong time since I've gotten a notification when you mention me Dx What is up with that? Don't really know how to fix it, but you could try quoting instead next time, to see if that works. I did do a post for you before and mentioned you in it but didn't get a response, that or I couldn't find it because yet again, not getting notifications for mentioning on here :/ Maybe I can like report it if quoting doesn't help. AANYWAYS..)

So we're going to go on a small hike, get marshmallows and put them over the fire, ghost stories? Yes of course there will be scary stories and also- Her planning in her mind was interrupted by Koh, but that wasn't really a bad thing. She patted his head and reassured him, "Oh, me? I'm okay! I was planning for the camping trip in my mind. I just got kind of into the whole trip and zoned out for a bit, sorry!" Though there wasn't anything she hadn't already thought over, she decided she should have his input on the trip before they went out and bought their share of supplies. "What do you think we should buy on the trip?"

"Well, I was thinking we could get some marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate for making smores on the camp fire. I've already gotten the meals, just some MREs, all you need to do is add water to the bag inside and you can put the food in there and it will cook it." Koh explained. "Neat." Rune said. "Well, Synthia and I are ready to head out. You two ready now?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm all packed." Koh said.

• Brohoof 2

@@Lyridian,@,

Fernmint frowned and ducked away from Claudia's elbows. "Yes now that I really think about it, Nik has been causing quite a ruckus around here. Equal punishment just wouldn't be fair. And highway man you say? Threaten? Hmm... that doesn't seem much like this boy, but there is literally no proof to either of those, unless you have a witness to the threat and someone else who has seen this boy conspiring with the highway man, I can't allow it to be a legitimate 'defense'. And until the highway man has been seen on campus or has been trying to attack someone, there is no reason to believe you. I suggest you hush up now." Fernmint knocked a loose strand of hair out his face and Varrick giggled silently at the events unfolding. He was now leaning on his side in the air. He seemed almost as comfortable as a Ghost type levitating off to the side of everyone.

Edited by Ampharos

@@Lyridian,@@Ampharos, @,

Dusk

"Hmmm...well I mostly spend my weekends watching television with my Dad...cleaning the shrines with Mother...or studying my books, but...I'm more than positive thats not how regular kids our age spend their weekends.I know that my room mates are going out camping close to the school with Rune and Synthia.... maybe we should do a little outing." Dusk suggested as he contemplated back to how teens spent their weekends...but he knows better to not let his dad's dramas speak for the public.....he's been thinking too much about his dad's dramas lately, maybe he's homesick already.

Dusk snapped out of his thinking zone and was in line with the rest of his pals. Grabbing some proper food in the cafeteria provided trays, he walked on over to the table Amaya had chosen and sat down to begin eating as well, this time quite eagerly. He was extremely famished after all the events from today. Taking a few breaks in between eating, his expression was that of pure satisfaction and joy.

???

A man walked down the corridor of the Academy with a mop and bucket in hand while he whistled a nondescript tune. Flying close by him and without a trace of sound was one of the most peculiar, and mysteriously horrifying, pokemon anyone has had the chance of recording into a pokedex. Arriving at a scene where some kids were fighting looked as if there was a running of the Tauros event that took place here. He grunted and dropped the bucket onto the floor and began to dip his mop, soaking it completely as he began to mop the floor.

"Clean first....action later..." Muttered the man as he spoke from behind a mouth mask most shinobi from old japanese tales and media wore. He liked his halls clean, you could probably say he was a bit compulsive about the whole thing. But he was no pushover about it neither...he'd definitely get to the bottom of this massacre of cleanliness, after all...it was in his job description.

"Shediiiinja." spoke his little friend as it hovered silently over his shoulder, constantly scanning the hallways with his dead and hollowed eyes.

• Brohoof 1

@@Ampharos,

Mick growled but mumbled something under his breath. A second later, one of his clones was in the room, carrying Mick in a fire-man hold.

"Lemme go, I don't want to go to jail again, do you know how big a score you made me lose?!" Mick whined, kicking free of Nik 4's grip. He then looked at the real Nik. 

"Well, if it ain't Nikki? Where are we? Some mob boss house? I always did want to join a mob.." Mick mused, thinking the faculty were gangsters that he could work for.

"Truly a paragon of morals" Nik said dryly in reference to his old partner

@,

Fernmint almost immediately grabbed the Squirtle boy by the back of his neck and got extremely close to him, his hand on the handle of his short sword. He didn't want to take any chances of this possibly being an actual bandit, although he looked like a pretty crappy one at that. "Nik. Do you understand what bringing this boy here has done for you? You honestly may be one of the most dense people I have ever encountered in my 26 years of living. You brought a highway man, a bandit, a killer potentially, to. A. School!? And not only that, it is apparent that you two have a history together, so if I were to gather anything from this... You're the one confiding with this bandit! Mae your clone take him out of here. Right now. And I ask you, no I'm telling you not to speak another god damn word." This Nik kid was out of control. While the bandit may have seemed like no threat to anyone, he was still a potentially dangerous person that Nik had brought upon the school. There would be extremely serious consequences. 

Meanwhile, Varrick bursted into laughter as soon as the Squirtle and Smeargle greeted each other. His vast intellect allowed him to immediately register just about everything Fernmint had thought and said in a about asecond.

@@SleeplessSketch,@@Lyridian, @,

Zach rubbed the back of his neck after grabbing his food and sat down. "Oh uh... I didn't do much on the weekends. I just kind of trained with Dmitri and Sirius all the time... Weekends were just normal training days..."

Edited by Ampharos

@

Nico was silent the whole time they talked about his punishment but when Mick was brought in je raised an eyebrow.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were still at the hospital." Nico wasnt surprised that Mick was brought in for questioning but rather as to why.

@,

Fernmint looked at Nico with an enraged look on his face. The boy had known the bandit, but this fact was completely drowned by the fact that Nik also knew him, despite accusing Nico of confiding with him, and brought him into the school. He would talk with Nico later about this, but right now he was too enraged with Nik to deal with it. He looked back at Nik and shoved the boy into him. "HURRY UP!"

Edited by Ampharos

@@Ampharos,

Nik nodded at his clone and in a flash, both Mick and the clone were gone. Nik was rather confused. They had asked for proof, he had brought proof. The confused boy was about to talk but kept his mouth shut upon seeing Fernimint's rage. Damn, Fernmint was getting pissed. 

Nik at least snickered sightly upon seeing Nico's misfortune

Edited by Evil Dragon Master

@
(It worked :DD)

"I'm all packed and ready to go!" Lolita happily informed Rune, presenting her pink and yellow bag of.. what all was in there.. or better yet, what wasn't? A few items were spilling out the top of the opened bag, Lolita had probably overpacked for the event, since she couldn't even close it. "Umm.. okay I'll just take out.. this, and this, and this, oh why did I even need to pack a night light anyways?" Lolita mumbled her thoughts and tossed out a variety of items that didn't belong in a camping backpack. When she was finished she kicked her pile of unwanted items to the side and re-presented her backpack smiling. "There we go! Now I'm ready!"

@

Nico snapped his head to look at Nik. "What are you snickering at now?" Nico kept his hands in his pockeys and told hinswlf ti calm down. Violence wouldnt get him anywhere. He was seriously starting to hate the idea of school. Back at Snowpoint Temple, the monks actually encouraged him to fight. When he got to the rank of Junior Master, he was given his Khopesh as a gift.

@, @@Ampharos

"Fernmint."

Her expression had turn from playful to serious in an instant. "Honestly, you're supposed to be a professional. Don't take your anger on the students." Her gaze fell from Fernmint onto Nik as she pointed to the floor infront of her. " You, come here." Ms Claudia had had just about enough excitement for one day. First Castform, and now this. PLUS no sleep! Its amazing she wasn't tearing students apart herself at this point.  She slipped the fitted glove from her hand and waited for him.

Edited by Lyridian

@@Lyridian,

Fernmint had been about to yell at Nick for talking as well, for he really didn't want to hear any voices at the moment. He snapped his head around at the sound of another voice to find Claudia's face, and a quite concerned one at that. He looked back slowly at Nik and Nico, and promptly sat down on a nearby bench and rubbed his face. "Take them. I don't how much longer I can stand being near this kid. The amount of idiocy and potential dangerous-ness in what he just did..." Fernmint couldn't finish the sentence. He hadn't been at this school a whole two days, but he cared greatly for every single one of them there, and Nik had put all of them in potential danger. He hadn't meant to lash out, but paired with day he had been having, the man was on the verge of a breakdown.

@@Lyridian,

Nik sighed in relief as he walked over to the Mismagius gjinka. He'd rather face her than the raging Serperior gjinka. Still, Nik felt a small need to do something to aid his chances.

@@Ampharos,

"If it helps any, I told my children to leave Mick's stolen money here. Thought you might want it" Nik mumbled, practically groveling 

@,

Fernmint gave Nik the most menacing the glare that would most likely ever be seen by the boy. "I couldn't give a damn about what that boy has done or is doing. He's not my problem right now. Say another word, and I won't let Claudia talk to you about this. So I suggest you don't direct a single noise towards me again." 

Jonathan (totally stole Lhee's way of handling other characters in posts)

Jonathan wiped the seat from his brow as he was already done cleaning up the messed up hallway, new posters and everything! He grabbed the bucket of dirty water and his mop and continued down the hallway with Shedinja silently following in his wake. Coming upon the main hallway and arriving in front of the offices, he heard screaming, yelling, and all sorts of loud bothersome things from behind that door.

Jonathan opened the door to the office and was immediately met by several people, students, teachers, and a mystery squirtle dude who didn't look like he belonged here. Jonathan's cold red stare scanned the room as he walked in as he slammed the door behind him, but not before Shedinja followed him into the room. After standing there for quite a bit he finally managed to mutter a sort of bone chilling tone that somehow made itself into words.

"So....who trashed my hallway..."
  • Brohoof 3

@@SleeplessSketch

I don't know sir is what Nico had wanted to say but what came out was completely different. "I'm the one that helped to trash the hallway sir. My fault, I'm sorry. I'm just not used to a school setting that's like this I guess." He clutched his Absolite tighter still and tried to calm himself down.

Edited by Roxas XIII

@@SleeplessSketch@,

Normally, Nik would have snarked but this person had an energy signature so serious, Nik didn't even dare to put a lace of sarcasm in his words. 

"Well, Fernmint did it, but he was separating us, so us I guess" Nik whimpered, practically licking the floor from how low he was sinking

@

(It worked :DD)

"I'm all packed and ready to go!" Lolita happily informed Rune, presenting her pink and yellow bag of.. what all was in there.. or better yet, what wasn't? A few items were spilling out the top of the opened bag, Lolita had probably overpacked for the event, since she couldn't even close it. "Umm.. okay I'll just take out.. this, and this, and this, oh why did I even need to pack a night light anyways?" Lolita mumbled her thoughts and tossed out a variety of items that didn't belong in a camping backpack. When she was finished she kicked her pile of unwanted items to the side and re-presented her backpack smiling. "There we go! Now I'm ready!"

"Alright, pau, let's get going then." Koh said, smiling. "Alright then, follow me. I've gotta pick up those fireworks." Rune said, leading the way. The group passed by the school janitor and his Shedinja, standing just outside of the office. He didn't look happy at all. "Alright, keep moving, don't make eye contact, just keep moving." Rune said to the others. There was a conflict boiling over and he didn't want a part of it at all.

He continued outside and led the group to where he stashed the fireworks. They weren't too hard to find. They were barely obscured by the sand after all, nobody would really touch them since it seemed like all the students and faculty had already arrived. "Alright, so you guys want to go over toward the mountains and make camp on the side?" Rune asked. "I'm fine with that." Koh agreed.

• Brohoof 1

Ms Claudia began to scold the boy, but the sudden sound of Jonathans caught her off gaurd and made her jump. 

"Oh!...Oh, Johnny..." She held her hand against her chest with a sigh. " So sneaky, just like a...oh, right!" Like a Ninja. Right.

She jabbed a thumb towards Fernmint. " Him."