Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Pokemon Gijinka Academy! (REBOOT)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

@@Ampharos (Got confused. Ah well.)

Charlotte stuck out her hand and shook Varrick's one. "Hi. I'm Charlotte Mimilop but everyone cals me Lottie and I'm the Psychology teacher here. Aren't you a bit old to be a student teacher though?" Charlotte asked him. She wasn't sure because of the white beard.

@, (He also doesn't have a beard :P That's Mega Alakazam) 

Varrick shrugged and thought about what he looked like. "Huh, I've never gotten that before... I am in my last year, being 22 and all. But yes, I'm studying the same field as Darius, so I opted to study under him. I'll be accompanying him to the Battle Class lessons. Also, It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Mimilop." Varrick never like calling people by nicknames or even first names, especially superiors and newly met people. 

@@Ampharos (Oh come on!)

Charlotte blinked and smiled. "It was a pleasure to meet you too Varrick. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go and see what this powerplant business is all about. Arrivederci." Charlotte excused herself and went back towards the Berry Garden.

Raiga

@@Suitaloo,

Raiga sat in a stunned silence for a moment.  He wasn't sure what he was more surprised by - the logic behind her suggestion, or the fact she'd actually offered advice instead of deciding he was a mad man.  After all, he'd just admitted to searching for a couple people that he wasn't even guaranteed existed.  

After a short pause he manages to find his voice again, and he glances down to the sparks arcing between his claws as he speaks.  "You mean...  Let them come to me?"  He was still unsure - what if they weren't even out looking for him?  What if everyone else had been right and they really didn't exist?

"I...  Suppose that does make sense..."  It was true, he hadn't managed to hear so much as a rumor of a Suicune or Entei gijinka.  This academy had been his only lead, and it had turned out to be a dead end.  "If word did start to spread that there was a Raikou gijinka here, one of them might grow curious...  I guess it at least wouldn't hurt to stay in one place until I heard a new lead?"

Raiga

@@Suitaloo,

Raiga sat in a stunned silence for a moment.  He wasn't sure what he was more surprised by - the logic behind her suggestion, or the fact she'd actually offered advice instead of deciding he was a mad man.  After all, he'd just admitted to searching for a couple people that he wasn't even guaranteed existed.  

After a short pause he manages to find his voice again, and he glances down to the sparks arcing between his claws as he speaks.  "You mean...  Let them come to me?"  He was still unsure - what if they weren't even out looking for him?  What if everyone else had been right and they really didn't exist?

"I...  Suppose that does make sense..."  It was true, he hadn't managed to hear so much as a rumor of a Suicune or Entei gijinka.  This academy had been his only lead, and it had turned out to be a dead end.  "If word did start to spread that there was a Raikou gijinka here, one of them might grow curious...  I guess it at least wouldn't hurt to stay in one place until I heard a new lead?"

"My point exactly. Now, I'm not saying that you need to announce it to the world that you are here by doing something cliche like having a bunch of planes drag signs behind them in the sky or whatever, but maybe look for some information online that could assist you in your search." Samantha suggested. "I'll even help you once we get the power situation sorted out. Navigating the web will be a cinch for me, just make sure that if you're using the same computer that I'm connected to that you control those sparky claws of yours. I'd definitely get a shock, and I would not enjoy that at all. Having a short is like getting shocked with static electricity repeatedly, or getting tased I suppose would be the same experience." She offered, despite her tangent.

@,Daniel, once he was done smoking, sat up from the wall academy wall and went back inside through the double doors; flicking his burnt out cigarette in the trashcan.  'Speaking of training,' he thought, 'I haven't sparred in a while considering I used to do it all the time back when it was my second year at the academy.' Daniel though as he began a search for a teacher for supervising the match.  "Maybe Mr. Corsac will be up for it." he said as he started a search for the Delphox gijinka, soon finding him in the library half asleep with someone else.  "Mr. Corsac?  Can I ask you something?" Daniel asked as he started heading towards the table he was sitting at.

Raiga

@@Suitaloo,

Raiga does laugh at that -  a deep sound a lot like rolling thunder.  "We can think about that once the power is back on...  Though if you do want to help...  I wouldn't turn it down.  I try to avoid using things like computers when I can, it's a lot of concentration to not fry them by accident."  This wasn't how he'd expected his morning to go at all, considering the way his night had went. 

"...By the way, I don't know if I ever caught your name?  I'm Raiga...  I know, the ones who raised me weren't all that creative."  He doesn't move to offer his hand or anything of the sort - not in an effort to be rude, quite the opposite as he didn't want to shock her by accident.  Especially given the state of her artificial body parts.

Darius

@,

One of Darius' large ears moves slightly as he hears his name, and the professor quickly opens his eyes again before turning towards the voice.  "Hmm?  Oh, Daniel, is there something you need lad?"  Despite his tired state the Delphox gijinka manages to slip his usual sly smile back into place, reaching to adjust his glasses as he so often did.  He had his reputation to maintain with the students - he couldn't appear like he'd hardly slept in the past three days.  Even if that was the case.

@,"Not exactly I'm just asking you if it's possible that, if it's alright with you, that I can spar with anyone who is in the gym currently; if there is no-one in there, then sparring with you would have to suffice."  Daniel said to Darius as he stopped in place in front of the desk the teacher was sitting at.  "I was just looking for some practice that's all, and I thought sparring with someone might make a good choice."

@,@,

Varrick gave Darius a quick glance and looked up at this fairly tall boy. "Uh.. You know... How about I supervise? Or spar, depending on the occupation of the gym. There's enough light in that room to justify being able to spar in there, so I don't see why not. See you there." And with that, Varrick disappeared. Not in a flash, or a fizzle out. It was as if he had just vanished into thin air with no noise right as Darius and Daniel blinked at the same time. It was as if he was never there in the first place. 

Darius

@@Ampharos,

@,

Darius chuckles quietly before waving a hand at Varrick's now empty seat as way of explanation.  "Varrick is my teaching assistant this year...  I trust he'll be able to use his own judgement, I imagine he's already at the gym.  Alakazam, he teleported there."  Trying his hardest not to yawn, Darius shakes his head briefly to try and keep himself focused.

"Anyways, I'm sure Varrick will be able to suffice, I imagine he's eager to start the part of the job that isn't endless paperwork.  Go ahead and have fun, I'll get a report from him later."

Raiga

@@Suitaloo,

Raiga does laugh at that -  a deep sound a lot like rolling thunder.  "We can think about that once the power is back on...  Though if you do want to help...  I wouldn't turn it down.  I try to avoid using things like computers when I can, it's a lot of concentration to not fry them by accident."  This wasn't how he'd expected his morning to go at all, considering the way his night had went. 

"...By the way, I don't know if I ever caught your name?  I'm Raiga...  I know, the ones who raised me weren't all that creative."  He doesn't move to offer his hand or anything of the sort - not in an effort to be rude, quite the opposite as he didn't want to shock her by accident.  Especially given the state of her artificial body parts.

"Samantha." She stated. "I suppose that makes sense though, if it takes more concentration to control yourself than it does to actually do the searching, then it's not worth doing. Good thing I'll be able to help you out then, huh?" Samantha asked, chuckling.

Charlotte

@@Suitaloo

Charlotte had made her way back to the Berry Garden. She stood next to Althaia. "Hey Althaia? Fernmint has agreed to keep an eye on the Berry Garden while we go to the powerplant." Charlotte told her. She had her hands clasped behind her back and jumped up and down a little.

Nico

@@Ampharos

Nico punched the training dummy one final time before heading over to the bleachers. He sat down and took his hoody off, trying to get his breath back. He blinked a few times and saw someone just appear. "Who are you?" Nico asked. He was still trying to get his breath back.

Charlotte

@@Suitaloo

Charlotte had made her way back to the Berry Garden. She stood next to Althaia. "Hey Althaia? Fernmint has agreed to keep an eye on the Berry Garden while we go to the powerplant." Charlotte told her. She had her hands clasped behind her back and jumped up and down a little.

Nico

@@Ampharos

Nico punched the training dummy one final time before heading over to the bleachers. He sat down and took his hoody off, trying to get his breath back. He blinked a few times and saw someone just appear. "Who are you?" Nico asked. He was still trying to get his breath back.

"Alright then. Let's get moving then." Althaia replied as she stood up and stretched. "So, the power plant is on the other side of town. We have no clue what could have happened there, but be prepared for the worst." She said as they departed, grabbing a Salac berry on her way out.

@,

Varrick looked over at Nico, who he had happened to appear very close to. He smiled mischevously and then became extremely serious. "You're guardian angel." He looked at Nico seriously before once again completely vanishing, before reappearing to the other side of Nico moments later. "Sorry. That joke may or may not have been in poor taste. But I am Varrick Rowan, teacher's assistant under the instruction of Mr. Corsac. There's a fairly good chance a tall young man named Daniel is going to come ask you to spar him. If you're up to it, of course. It's perfectly fine if not, as I would be sparring him instead."  

Charlotte

@@Suitaloo

Charlotte followed Althaia out the gates. Her ears kept rotating to pick up any sounds that might be worth listening to. "So what do you think happened? I think it could have been a poor maintenance job but with a powerplant that supplies a whole school and practically the whole town there's got to be maintenance there. Right?" Charlotte said. She's just speculating at this point. There's no way of truly knowing what happened until they got there.

Nico

@@Ampharos

Nico watched Varrick for a bit, not saying anything. Then, he said, "My guardian angel? Isn't that what you normally say to the opposite gender?" Nico asked. He got up off the bleachers and began to walk around. "If this Daniel asks me to spar with him I gladly would. I was just trying to get a bit of training in while no-one was here." Nico said.

@,@@Ampharos,  Daniel was surprised for a moment when the Alakazam gijinka offered to observe the sparring match before suddenly disapered out of thin air, "Alright then," Daniel said to Darius, "Let's hope it goes well."  He said before thanking the teacher an walking out of the library, striding towards the gym at a brisk pace; wouldn't want to keep anyone waiting.  Soon enough though, after about 1-2 minutes, Daniel arrived at the gym, already seeing the supervisor and someone else there as well.

Nico

@

Nico stopped his walking around the gym when he heard someone. He looked up and saw that it was a boy. A tall boy. Nico walked closer and sized him up. 'This must be Daniel.' Nico thought to himself. Nico was only 5'9" so he had to look up at the gijinka. 'Must be a Chandelure gijinka. Looks like one.' Nico thought to himself.

@,(What poke half is Nico?)  

Daniel had only just stepped into the gym and no longer after he shut the gym door had the gijinka from the bleachers come up to him and start observing him, looking him over a bit.  Daniel kind of did the same, the size difference between them wasn't great, as Daniel was about 6'2", this gijinka seemed to be about 5"9".  Daniel started walking towards the center of the large and spacey gymnasium and started to speak, still keeping his body faced towards the soon to be opponent.  "Hello there, what's your name?" Daniel asked as he stopped in the middle of the gym and turned to face the gijinka,  getting into a slight fighting stance.  "I thought it a good day to spar with someone, you up for a round or two?"

Edited by Midnight-Inferno

@ (Nico is part Absol and according to Evil Dragon Master, Nico acts like Batman, I don't know if that's true or not.)

Nico walked over to the other side of the center circle and still said nothing. After looking him over a final time, NIco finally said something. "Nico. Sure, I'll go for a round or two." Nico said. He didn't get into any fighting stance, he just stood still with his hands casually placed in his jeans pockets. He didn't have any move prepared, he was just simply waiting for Daniel to do something. "You must be Daniel. Correct?" Nico asked.

@,"That would be me." Daniel said, but just then he noticed what half Nico was, an Absol.  'I hope he doesn't pull a dark type move on me.' he thought  "Ready?"  Daniel said as he prepared a Flame Burst move, raising both his hands rapidly before moving them together as he concentrated intense heat into his left palm, and as the heat slowly rose to a mild level, Daniel then lurched forward and thrust his palm towards Nico; letting loose a bursting streak of flame towards the Absol.

@

Nico smiled and grabbed his khopesh from the bleachers. The Nico that Daniel hit was a copy. "I'm always ready." Nico said. He then swung the khopesh in a complicated slicing pattern at Daniel, causing slices of the night sky to head towards Daniel. The move he used was Night Slash and knew it was highly effective against Ghost types.

@,Daniel quickly moved out of the way by dodging to the right, but alas not fast enough, as a stray part of the surprise attack made contact and nearly knocked the wind out of him, but Daniel wasn't that easy to kill; but the move from Nico still hurt quite a lot.  "Good one!  Would've got me there if it all hit."  he said as he suddenly sent out a small ball of light towards Nico and, right before it hit, Daniel snapped his fingers and then there was a bright, sinister flash of light.  Confuse Ray should give Daniel a chance to land a hit or two.  

@

Nico shut his eyes against the flash of light but he was still blinded. He kept track of Daniel's whereabouts with his mental mind map. Gathering darkness in each palm of his hand, Nico let it gather into a ball. He stepped around and acted like he was blind and confused. Holding both his palms out, he lobbed the Dark Pulse balls at Daniel. If they both hit, a small explosion of darkness would happen, almost like a mini atomic bomb.

@,'Nice try...' Daniel thought as he lept out of the way and, by the power of his leg muscles, jumped into the air as two dark, purple shadow orbs started to form in his hand as his infernal power was concentrated and as soon as he landed on the ground, Daniel let loose both Hex orbs as they morphed into one. Daniel then back pedaled back to his starting position where the Pulse Balls had missed and landed without effect.

@

The leafeon felt much more at home when she stepped through the opening leading to the small garden. I still don't know if I'm allowed to or not... but I think I'm going to have another Pecha berry today. Razor snagged a sweet berry off its branch, admiring the color and size. Whoever grew these really knows what they're doing. I'd like to talk to this Berry Master. "Have you heard of the Berry Master?" She gave the question to a certain Kanto gijinka nearby. "Apparently there's one in every region, I've never met one myself, but I bet they're all really nice people." Razor said dreamily. Someone who loves nature and advices people to spread it around must be one of the best people she's never met!