Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Pokemon Gijinka Academy! (REBOOT)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

@,

"Ohhh I like that...sounds like you got it pretty much figured out. I don't really know what to do myself...I'm not much of a fighter...nor am I flashy enough for any contests or those kind of show-offy professions....maybe something quiet and slow like a Librarian would be nice..."

Dusk said contemplating his options and his reasoning behind going to school here, he was unsure of what he wanted to do and is hoping he'd find his true talents through this school. Dusk looked out the window and saw the sun falling ever so slowly, it was definitely nearing dusk(HA!) outside and Dusk couldn't wait.

"You much of a night owl Koh?" He asked his chill buddy.

@,

"Ohhh I like that...sounds like you got it pretty much figured out. I don't really know what to do myself...I'm not much of a fighter...nor am I flashy enough for any contests or those kind of show-offy professions....maybe something quiet and slow like a Librarian would be nice..."

Dusk said contemplating his options and his reasoning behind going to school here, he was unsure of what he wanted to do and is hoping he'd find his true talents through this school. Dusk looked out the window and saw the sun falling ever so slowly, it was definitely nearing dusk(HA!) outside and Dusk couldn't wait.

"You much of a night owl Koh?" He asked his chill buddy.

"Well, if need be I can stay up for a while. It helps to get a nap in the day prior though." Koh sat down on the bed. "If I don't get enough sleep one day though, I can deal with it. Multiple days, though, it will start to wear me down. Don't want to fall asleep in class or anything, you know? Why do you ask?"

Ms Claudia

Ms Claudia closed her eyes, smiling.

"That just might work. Thank you Darryus." Suddenly she clapped her hands together, opening her eyes again.

" Lets get to it!", she chirped, pointing dramatically to each boy as she spoke to them." Minty, go find that boy Zach, o-key? Darius, will you help me look around for Castform just one more time? And..." She giggled, hopping down from the desk, and skipped over to Grimoire, patting his back firmly.

"I can't really order you around, Steely! But maybe you should tell the pups whats happening, yea? Delphy too~."

Amaya

She stood suddenly, just about knocking her chair over in the process.

" I forgot to check if my bags made it too my room, and it's almost dark.. Oh, goodbye, bye.." She drifted, making her way from the cafè, and into the halls. In all honesty, she wasn't all too worried about her luggage. Amaya was simply exhausted, and not just from the lingering effects of Nik's Baton Pass. The toll of meeting so many people in one day was finally washing over the Poor Swanna girl. She adjusted the duffel bag across her add houlder, and continued on her way, a small yawn escaping her.

Castform

Down the hallway he went, trying his very hardest to stay hidden as he did Which, in his case, meant semi-transparency and sticking close to the hall window, masked in the warm light of the sunset that shined through the glass panels.

It wasnt his fault. No, it wasn't. It was most definately not, it was the grown ups. It was.

Edited by lyridiandandan

@,

"Nothing really, was just wondering...I wonder how many us will be up during the night...I can't be the only nocturnal gijinka in this school...otherwise I'd be the only one flying around the hallways like some kind of spooky specter.......I take that back."

Dusk said chuckling at his own comment.

"But I don't want to keep anyone up, I probably won't be in here during the night so no worries~"

He said reassuring if there were any doubts and concerns about his nightly activities, besides they probably want allll the snuggle time they can get. He giggled at the thought but not for very long...he was probably looking pretty weird for laughing at his own thoughts all the time.

Nik decided that he should head to the library, sleepiness beginning to take hold. He wanted to get a few more books before leaving. As luck would have it, he bumped into Lhee and Razor. 

"Well, well, great seeing you here" Nik said dryly, not having the energy to insult them

@,  @The Leafeon Pinkeh

Fernmint sighed and began walking out. He hadn't actually wanted to go find the boy. He didn't even have a clue where he was. Oh bother. Where would he be? The Serperior found himself in the gym, where a cloaked boy could be seen sifting through the mock swords. "Oi! You're not supposed to be touching those!" As Fernmint walked up, the cloaked boy removed his hood and turned around. 

"My apologies. I was just looking at what I'd be working with after hours." The boy gave a smile, his canines visibly larger than average. "You must be Mr. Walters I presume?" Zach nodded and put on a questioning look. "Um, am I in trouble or something?" "Actually I was wondering if you happened to know the move Rain Dance?" Zach nodded and Fernmint grinned. "Marvelous! Come with me please." Fernmint began walking back to the meeting room, with the Samurott boy in tow.

@@SleeplessSketch,
"It's oki doki loki!" Lolita replied to Dusk happily. "I stay up super late too, but I do get my sleep when I need it because if I don't sleep then I'll be a sleepy skitty the next day!" But if he's sleeping it will be harder to do pranks! But I can find a way if I try! 

@,  

Razor Grass froze when she saw Nik coming since they were talking about him. "Oh, hi there. Are you going to the library too?" Razor tried to avoid having Lhee say the first words to him since she never liked fights and they had already been in one that day. Glad I hadn't seen their fight, that wouldn't of looked very nice or welcoming to my first moments of the school. 

@

A lone girl in a yellow tank top and sweatpants ran towards the academy, hoping she wouldn't be late. When she did get to the academy she noticed it was almost twilight. 'I'm late!' she screamed silently in her head. She noticed a car pull up to the academy and a Zorua gijinka got out carrying two suitcases, a third one on her tail and one more on her back. She slowed down a bit and headed over to the gijinka.

"Do you need any help?" Melissa asked politely.

Lhee

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh,

@,

Lhee just grunts at the presence of Nik, rolling his eyes.  "I'm going to go look at the fiction section, whenever you're ready to go..."  He was curious to look at some more of the titles that the librarian had recommended for him.  He still had the first one sitting in his bag back in the room, but he wanted to know what kind of story he could expect once he opened the book.

Darius Corsac

@,

Darius chuckles and shakes his head as he starts walking towards the door.  "Something like this on the first day...  You mentioned you already looked in his usual spots, Claudia?  I suppose it's time to start searching the areas where we wouldn't normally find him..."

Zoey

@,

Zoe turns and grins brightly at the voice, her ears twitching a little.  "Oh, that's so sweet of you to ask, darling!  Could you get the one on my tail, by any chance?  It's a little heavier than it looks, and it kinda hurts to drag it this way..."  She gets a pouty look on her face before turning to let the floatzel girl hopefully take the bag.  As Melissa would get close, Zoe's tail would wag playfully.  "Did you just arrive too, hon?  I'm Zoey, by the way.  You can call me Zoe if you'd like."  

Melissa

@

"Sure Zoe. My name's Melissa." Melissa said. She picked up the bag on Zoe's tail and said a little 'oof' at the weight of it. She managed to pick it up with both hands and followed Zoe to the Academy. "What is in this suitcase? Makeup? And why do you have so many suitcases anyway?" Melissa rapidly asked questions while she helped Zoe. 'First day and I'm carrying a bag that's heavier than my whole room combined. But then again, I did ask if she wanted help.'

Zoey

@,

"Yes, actually!  And clothes, conditioners, and I think that one might have my hair drier in it..."  She tilts her head for a little bit as though trying to remember what all she packed, then shrugs.  "Anyways, I just have a lot of clothes and items to take care of my looks...  You know how it is!  A girl should always look her best, right?"  The Zorua gijinka turns and winks at Melissa, then goes back to leading the way into the Academy.  

"Thanks again by the way...  I wonder where the dorms are?  Let's try this way."  She seemingly picks a direction at random, though she does seem confident in her choice...  Really she had no idea where she was going, but there was no point standing around thinking about it when they could be looking!

Melissa

@

"Your hairdryer!? What would you want to do with that? And no, I don't know how it is because I've never needed to look my best before." Melissa accidentally dropped the suitcase when she stubbed her toe against a protruding rock. "Gah! Dammnit! I stubbed my toe against a rock." She yelled at herself for being more careful next time. She then noticed that Zoe was a long way off and hurried to catch up with her.

Edited by Piece Bot

Zoey

@,

"Huh...  Really?"  Zoe stops to look at Melissa, letting go of the two suitcases she's dragging to walk in a circle around the Floatzel gijinka.  "For not trying to work at it, you're still pretty...  Ooo, you should totally let me help sometime!  It would be so much fun!"  Zoe giggles as she makes her way back to her bags, her tail wagging again.  Starting off down the hall she makes another random turn, hoping to find either the dorms or something that would put them in the right direction.

"As far as for why, it takes a lot of work to look this good!  I mean, if I don't dry my tail after a shower, it starts to lose its fluffiness...  And I mean, isn't it just the cutest thing?"  Zoe giggles, turning her head to grin at Melissa.  

Melissa

@

Melissa glanced at her tail and noticed that it did look cute, especially when it's all fluffed up like that. She thought over Zoe's offer for a bit.

"I think it would be nice if you helped me once in a while." Melissa finally said after a moment of thought. Noticing a map on the wall right next to them, she put a hand on Zoe's shoulder and turned her around to face the map. "Does this help?" She asked Zoe, smiling widely.

Zoey

@,

"Oh!"  Zoey saunters over to the map, setting her bags down as she looks at it.  "Hmmm...  Okay, if we're here...  These must be the dorms here...  So to get there then we need to go...  This way!"  Zoe points the wrong direction down the hallway, then starts to second guess herself.  "Wait...  Maybe it's this way..."  She turns around and points the other direction before frowning and letting out an agitated sigh.  

"Maybe this is a better idea..."  She sets her backpack down on one of her suitcases before crouching down on all fours.  The Zorua girl seemingly shimmers for a moment before suddenly there would seem to be two of her!  Then four!  Three of the "new" Zoeys take off in different directions, and she stands back up to grin at Melissa.  "Double Team works so well with my natural illusion abilities!  One of my copies can find the right direction and let us know, so we don't wander off- oh look, there's me now!"

Sure enough, one of Zoey's images was coming back and waving.  With a giggle Zoey drops the illusions, and all of her images would suddenly disappear.  She looks back at Melissa and smiles widely as she picks up her bags again.  "Let's go!  I need to unpack!"

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh@,

"Well that's a relief." He said to her as he looked out the window once more seeing the sun enter the twilight between night and day.

"I think...I'm going to go an stretch my legs. It's coming night soon and I want to be right outside when the moon and stars come out. If you ever go out later, catch me if you want~" Dusk said towards them both as he floated up from his bed and stretched a bit popping the joints in his scrawny body. He twirled and shot right out the door phasing through it.

Dusk flew into the hallways and twirled about as he flew past some other Gijinkas. He wanted to go out into the front courtyard where the view would be the best considering the school was located in a pretty secluded place. That meant no lights from tall buildings or other houses to block out the stars! Ohhh he was excited and couldn't keep himself still, that's why he felt compelled to get up and go, he'll always catch up with his roommates later anyways.

"I wonder what Amaya's doing..." Dusk muttered to himself as he slowed down his floating in the hall still headed towards the front of the school.

Melissa

@

Melissa was simply stunned at her use of Double Team.

"That's an interesting way of using Double Team." She commented. Melissa grabbed the suitcase again and followed her to the Dorms. She then glanced at the door numbers.

"Uuh, which dorm number are you?" Melissa asked her. Seeing that they were in the 11-20 section, if she's on the other side Melissa will feel like her arms are going to drop off, especially after lugging it all the way from the front of the academy.

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh

"Well, pau, it's getting a bit late. Think we should head to the cafeteria for some food?" Koh said, his stomach rumbling. "I hope they have noodles tonight. I'm always in the mood for some vegetable ramen." Koh chuckled. "I'm sure you're probably a quite hungry too, with all the jumping around you've been doing."

Zoey

@,

Thinking for a moment, Zoe quickly drops her bags again so that she can dig around in her backpack.  After a couple minute she pulls out a folder full of paper and starts flipping through it.  "Room assignment, room assignment, room assignment...  Ah, here it is!"  She looks at the paper for a moment before shutting her eyes and grinning.

"I'm in dorm 1!  That makes sense, of course they'd give me the first one!"  She giggles as she puts it all away, seemingly either unconcerned or unaware of the implications of being in dorm number one.  "What about you, hon?  Is yours near here?"

Melissa

@

"My dorm? It's Dorm 3" Melissa silently groaned as she realised that she would have to carry the heavy suitcase all the way to the other end of the Dorm. "Let's go to Dorm 1 then shall we?" Melissa plastered a smile on her face and followed Zoe down the hall.

@,@,

Dusk continued to float through the hallways as he hummed to himself behind his mask. He was doing all sorts of swerves and twirls showing his utter delight. Coming towards him in the hallways were two Gijinkas he hadn't seen yet and by looking at those suitcases, they probably just arrived. Glad to know there were some arriving much later than he did! Though...it looked like they could use some help.

"Good evening ladies~ Do you need help with your luggage? I'm not very strong but I can certainly help lighten the load."

He offered them both as he slowed down floating and stopped in front of them.

Damon stood up "Well i'm gonna go find some place quiet to play." he said as he walked away, a few seconds later he found a garden with some trees, a few bushes and a small pond "Perfect, just what i wanted." he said as he sat under a tree, Kari stood up and walked back to the Dorm and started to read city of bones.

Zoey

@,

The Zorua girl giggles as she picks her bags up again, starting off down the hallway.  "At least that means our dorms won't be too far from each other!  Look at that, I'm here for about 5 minutes and I already made a friend.  This school year is going to be great!"  She seemed completely unaware of Melissa's distress about having to drag the suitcase.  

@@SleeplessSketch,

"Oh!"  She turns around when she hears Dusk behind her, then smiles widely at him.  "Why, that would be wonderful!  Thanks, sweetie!  Is everyone at this school this nice, or is it just around me?"  She giggles, her ears twitching a little as she glances back to make sure Melissa is still with her.  She looks back to the Duskull boy and smiles widely.  "My name's Zoey, cutie.  How about you?  And do you know how we'd get to dorm number one from here?"

Melissa

@@SleeplessSketch

Melissa looked up from her conversation with Zoe and saw another gijinka in front of her. This one was different as he floated. 'Must be a Ghost-type. Eek! A Ghost-type! Just stay calm.' The gijinka asked if he could help with the suitcases.

"No I'm fine thank you ..." Melissa left it hanging as she didn't know what his name was.

@,@,  

"Haha, It's Dusk, and yes it's over yonder this way." Dusk responded with a chuckle and held one of Zoey's suitcases as well. He floated in the direction they were originally going making sure he didn't fly off too far ahead of them.

"I'm just your friendly neighborhood Duskull being a gentleman, it's how my Pop raised me. Also you guys are coming in pretty late, what's the hold up?" He asked as he turned himself to float backwards as he faced them. He figured he could show them both their dorms and head off back towards the front of the school again. Not like the Stars were going anywhere.

Edited by SleeplessSketch