private Pokemon Gijinka Academy! (REBOOT)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

@@Suitaloo,

Dustin shook his head. "I have a pair of shoes in the event that I need them, but I hate wearing them. I feel so constricted. As much as I can't run without practically dying afterwards, I love doing it, and I love the feel of the earth and ground against my feet. Maybe it's a ground type thing. I don't know. Maybe I could get a different jacket now that I think about it. All my hoodies look the same..."

@@Suitaloo,

Dustin shook his head. "I have a pair of shoes in the event that I need them, but I hate wearing them. I feel so constricted. As much as I can't run without practically dying afterwards, I love doing it, and I love the feel of the earth and ground against my feet. Maybe it's a ground type thing. I don't know. Maybe I could get a different jacket now that I think about it. All my hoodies look the same..."

"That's an idea. I thought it might be a ground-type kind of thing, but I didn't want to seem racist, you know?" Samantha explained, rubbing the back of her head. "I think a new hoodie would be cool. I know Sandshrew use a lot of claw attacks, I wish we could buy some cool-looking metal claws that you could put over your hands and use them for attacks like slash, cut, et cetera."

QfdUcx0.png

I use pokemon showdown because I can't afford a 2DS :c

@@Suitaloo,

Dustin nodded, looking down at his hands. "Well..." He made sure the others weren't looking towards them, and once he was sure they were all looking away, a strained look came onto his face. His nails elongated slightly and grew sharper, making a few quiet popping sounds as they morphed. "I usually do that for Scratch. I got this weird gene in me that allows me to switch between human nails and Sandshrew claws. It's incredibly recessive, so I don't know how I got it, considering my usual luck with things."   With one final pop, the white claws changed quickly back into nails, with no trace of ever being different.

@@Suitaloo,

Dustin nodded, looking down at his hands. "Well..." He made sure the others weren't looking towards them, and once he was sure they were all looking away, a strained look came onto his face. His nails elongated slightly and grew sharper, making a few quiet popping sounds as they morphed. "I usually do that for Scratch. I got this weird gene in me that allows me to switch between human nails and Sandshrew claws. It's incredibly recessive, so I don't know how I got it, considering my usual luck with things."   With one final pop, the white claws changed quickly back into nails, with no trace of ever being different.

"Well that's actually pretty cool." Samantha said. "I've seen in some games people have made weapons out of metal gauntlets that they sharpened and made in to actual claw weapons, kind of like Wolverine, but something removable. I mean, I have something closer to Wolverine," She said, extending her arm blade slightly. "But I can't use it as an actual attack without it being lethal. And don't worry, I've never actually killed anyone, I was able to test that on training dummies." She explained.

QfdUcx0.png

Zoey

@@Ampharos,@@SleeplessSketch,@,@@Lyridian,

"Yeah, Dusk is right, that's probab - wait, best behavior?  Awww.  Boooring!"  Zoey giggles quietly, already looking around the mall.  "I do agree with the not going off by yourself part, though.  No promises on my behavior though!"  The Zorua girl giggles impishly before taking a few steps in to look at one of the large mall maps set up near the walkways.

"Oh hey, Dusk, they've got some clothing stores in here.  We're going to decide on a jacket for you, right?"  Zoey looks back to her friends and grins at the looks on their faces - she kept forgetting they weren't from the city like she was.  "Come on, slowpokes!  Don't make me have to break our no going off by ourselves rule, now!"  

Giggling again to show that she's joking, Zoe winks at her friends before an illusion of her appears next to her.  It was just her version of Double Team, but it felt appropriate to her at the time.  After all, if she could keep herself company than she wasn't technically by herself!  She hoped the others would at least get the joke, they were looking way too serious!  "I mean, really guys.  It's a mall, not like it's city hall or something.  Lighten up!"

umbreon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Vaporeon: N-Harmonia : Ampharos @Flareon: Descant/Bard

@Espeon: Locked @Umbreon: Lhee @Leafeon: Firebolt @Glaceon: Mal @Sylveon: Don'tDropThatDedenne

Pokemon fan? Play X and Y? Wynaut check out the

MLP Forums Pokemon League!

(Can't mention anyone because im on mobile)

Melissa

"Serious? Since when am I serious? Anyway, if we are partenering up, who's going to go with who?" Melissa questioned the group.

Nico

Sensing that the disaster is going to happen soon, he leapt from rooftop to rooftop in an attempt to het the destination quickly. Finally stopping on a rooftop opposite one of the electric powerplants, Nico sat down and waited to see what would happen.

59e0d26d36e24_backgroundsig.png.97987e7f193fe183aa11aad22adcdd8b.png

What else am I meant to put here?

@, @@Ampharos

"Well, I think I'll pair up with Dustin, here." Samantha said, putting an arm around Dustin's shoulder. "We'll probably go hit some clothing stores then meet up for lunch afterwards." She said, sliding up her arm warmers. "That fine with you Dustin?" She asked the Sandshrew boy.

QfdUcx0.png

@@Suitaloo,

Dustin nodded and thought about it. "That'd seem a little menacing though... And I think metal claws would hurt people..." His eyes popped out a little at the appearance of the blade and Samantha's comment, but he calmed down quickly at her explanation. The blade was pretty cool, and could come in handy in maybe a life or death situation. Not like that would be happening anytime soon.

Melissa

@@SleeplessSketch, @@Suitaloo, @, @@Lyridian, @@Ampharos

Melissa thought about something. "This is an uneven group so why don't we split uo into two different ones? Three in one, four in the other?" She had rephrased her question slightly but it seemed a better choice.

Nico

Getting bored of sitting down, Nico paced along the edge of the rooftop. He had to keep moving, otherwise he'll fall asleep and miss it. Yes, he was that bored.

@@Suitaloo,

Dustin's face flushed once again, but he tried to muster a smile. "Um... y-yea. But uh... Melissa's r-right ab-bout the groups. Th-they're uneven..." He tried to give Samantha a smile but it came out crooked and forced. He then looked back down at his feet, wanting ever so much to shrink back into his hoodie.

Melissa

@@SleeplessSketch, @@Suitaloo, @, @@Lyridian, @@Ampharos

Melissa thought about something. "This is an uneven group so why don't we split uo into two different ones? Three in one, four in the other?" She had rephrased her question slightly but it seemed a better choice.

"I suppose we could do that." Samantha said. "Who would go with Dustin and I then? I mean, we were going to visit clothing stores, so, Dusk and Zoey, you might want to come with us, since you were talking about visiting them." She suggested. "I think you said something about getting Dusk a coat Zoey?" Samantha asked.

QfdUcx0.png

After a moment, Amaya looked up with a determined sort of look. She wouldn't be the one to ruin everyone's good time, just because of her own anxieties. The worst case scenarios would be: everyone being grumpy or disappointed or fire. Maybe even a black-out! But come on, that's completely outrageous. AHAHAHAA- anyways....

"Right, Let's have fun!" She said, nodding. Taking a step up to the Mall Mapping, it took her a moment to figure out how to read such a confusing thing. Symbols equal what kind of store.... and where they are. Okay, I understand!...Now, if i want to have... where to go... Not clothes....or electronics...OR A TATTOO PARLOR.... oh look, this mall has a bookstore..

Suddenly Amayas eye lit up. " Oh! Oh! This mall has a bookstore! See? It says it right... here! Zach -" She turned to face him, with a smile, excited smile. "- Will you take me there, please? I promise we can go anywhere you want after that! Won't you?"

Amaya inhales deeply, sniffing Zoe. She uses her tiny hands and monkey like qualities to crawl up Zoe and sit on her shoulders, inhaling deeply. " YOu smelllll NNHHHHHHH FNStasticcc"

Edited by Lyridian
  • Brohoof 2

@@Suitaloo,@@Ampharos, @@Lyridian,  @,  @,  

Dusk 

"Alright, sounds like a plan! Though....that bookstore sounds tantalizing....hnnnn but leather jackets...hnnn but, but books....HNNN I'm coming to that bookstore after I get a leather jacket! Mark my words you portals of infinite knowledge you!!" Dusk said pointing at the bookstore Amaya wanted to head off to as he followed the rest of the gang to the clothing stores. As they walked around Dusk just stared at the wondrous types of establishments lined the walkways as they went. Suddenly he found himself in even more amazement. They had gotten to a set of stairs that led to the second floor of the Outlet but it wasn't any ordinary set of stairs...they were stairs that moved UP! And another set that moved down next to them! Dusk was astonished at peculiar contraptions and found himself examining it while people went up and down them as it were a normal part of society.

"Wha..Wha-What are these things?? They made stairs move on their own?? That looks amazing! But why would stairs need to move? Weren't they there so people could go up them as they stayed put? Whatever they are they're awesome!" Dusk went on and on as he got looks from the people around them. Some rolled their eyes at his ignorance while girls near his age giggled at his puppy-like curiosity. Dusk decided to get on the upwards moving stairs as it forced him to go up and beyond towards the second floor.

"Augh! Guys help me! The stairs! It is kidnapping me!" Dusk shouted as he went up causing more stifled laughter from people around him thinking that it was some sort of comedy routine. But once Dusk had arrived on the second floor he blinked several times and looked over the railings to his friends waiting below.

"I was mistaken! It helped me reach the next tier of elevation! Without Flying or walking!" Dusk grinned with ecstatic amazement as he eagerly awaited the others....he was a sheltered child.

Edited by SleeplessSketch
  • Brohoof 2

Hey there stranger! Come join our Mystery Dungeon Pokemon Roleplay over here! http://mlpforums.com/topic/120870-the-village-we-love-ooc-discussion/

You won't be soooorryyyy!

Melissa

@@SleeplessSketch, @@Suitaloo, @@Ampharos, @

Shrugging, and joining the clothes shopping group, Melissa watched along with everyone else as Dusk panicked. It was hilarious to watch. But unlike Dusk, Melissa had some experience with the moving stairs. Heading up after him, she leaned on the rail next to him. "Come on guys! It's not that hard!" Melissa called down to them.

Edited by Roxas XIII

@@Suitaloo,@@Ampharos, @@Lyridian,  @,  @,  

Dusk 

"Alright, sounds like a plan! Though....that bookstore sounds tantalizing....hnnnn but leather jackets...hnnn but, but books....HNNN I'm coming to that bookstore after I get a leather jacket! Mark my words you portals of infinite knowledge you!!" Dusk said pointing at the bookstore Amaya wanted to head off to as he followed the rest of the gang to the clothing stores. As they walked around Dusk just stared at the wondrous types of establishments lined the walkways as they went. Suddenly he found himself in even more amazement. They had gotten to a set of stairs that led to the second floor of the Outlet but it wasn't any ordinary set of stairs...they were stairs that moved UP! And another set that moved down next to them! Dusk was astonished at peculiar contraptions and found himself examining it while people went up and down them as it were a normal part of society.

"Wha..Wha-What are these things?? They made stairs move on their own?? That looks amazing! But why would stairs need to move? Weren't they there so people could go up them as they stayed put? Whatever they are they're awesome!" Dusk went on and on as he got looks from the people around them. Some rolled their eyes at his ignorance while girls near his age giggled at his puppy-like curiosity. Dusk decided to get on the upwards moving stairs as it forced him to go up and beyond towards the second floor.

"Augh! Guys help me! The stairs! It is kidnapping me!" Dusk shouted as he went up causing more stifled laughter from people around him thinking that it was some sort of comedy routine. But once Dusk had arrived on the second floor he blinked several times and looked over the railings to his friends waiting below.

"I was mistaken! It helped me reach the next tier of elevation! Without Flying or walking!" Dusk grinned with ecstatic amazement as he eagerly awaited the others....he was a sheltered child.

Samantha tried not to burst out laughing. She didn't do the best job. She took the escalator up and came over to Dusk. "They're called escalators dusk." She explained. "They're great because they can get older people up levels without exhausting them, plus they can never break, they can only become stairs."

QfdUcx0.png

Zoey

@@SleeplessSketch,@@Suitaloo,@,@@Lyridian,@@Ampharos,

Giggling out loud at Dusk's reaction to the escalator, Zoey moves over towards it after he reaches the top and hops up to sit on the railing of it.  Letting it bring her to the second floor like that, she hops back down up at the top and grins at him.  "Hehe, you really were serious about not visiting a town or city before, weren't ya?"  

Before saying anything else one of the signs above the different stores catches her eye and her ears perk up.  With a wide smile Zoey grabs Dusk by the wrist and starts trying to tug him towards the store.  "Oh, there was one of these back home!  They're a great place to shop for clothes!  Oh, I hope they have some of the new line out of Kalos, some of the best fashions ALWAYS come from Kalos!  I'm sure we can find you a jacket in there!  AndmaybesomethingIcan'tlivewithouteither but for sure a jacket that you'd like!"

• Brohoof 1

umbreon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Espeon: Locked @Umbreon: Lhee @Leafeon: Firebolt @Glaceon: Mal @Sylveon: Don'tDropThatDedenne

@,@@Suitaloo,@,

Dusk

"Elevators huh? Wow, they sound super useful! I wanna ride on Elevators all the time now!" Dusk said being amazed by Samantha's knowledge of the contraptions.

Dusk waited for his pals to come up the elevator and chuckled nervously at Zoey's comment.

"Yeah I really was, haha." As soon as Zoey pointed out a clothing store she recognized, it would probably be for the best they search there then.

"Alright! Let's take a look. I'm in your hands now Zoey." Dusk said doing a little gentleman's bow in response to her excitement and came along with her as she tugged at his bandages.

"W-Within reason of course!" Dusk said quickly thinking about the things she had said back at their little study session before hitting the bed last night.

@ @@Lyridian

Jonathan

Jon stood back as the fossil regenerated into the little  Amaura in front of them. He sighed in slight relief seeing as how the process was working functionally once again. Though the Marowak kid immediately began hugging the little creature, he couldn't help but sneak a smile that was no way visible under that mask of his. Shedinja hovered around and examined the fossil pokemon which was clearly bigger than him. The Shedinja began to buzz and swerve around as it got excited that the process was a complete success.

Jon turned to look at Claudia and spoke.

"Now we can re-open the Archaeology classes again...I'll inform the Principal and School Board, but we'll need teachers...wanna volunteer in the mean time?" Jon said proposing another subject for her to teach besides her History classes.

Hey there stranger! Come join our Mystery Dungeon Pokemon Roleplay over here! http://mlpforums.com/topic/120870-the-village-we-love-ooc-discussion/

You won't be soooorryyyy!

@,@@Suitaloo,@,

Dusk

"Elevators huh? Wow, they sound super useful! I wanna ride on Elevators all the time now!" Dusk said being amazed by Samantha's knowledge of the contraptions.

Dusk waited for his pals to come up the elevator and chuckled nervously at Zoey's comment.

"Yeah I really was, haha." As soon as Zoey pointed out a clothing store she recognized, it would probably be for the best they search there then.

"Alright! Let's take a look. I'm in your hands now Zoey." Dusk said doing a little gentleman's bow in response to her excitement and came along with her as she tugged at his bandages.

"W-Within reason of course!" Dusk said quickly thinking about the things she had said back at their little study session before hitting the bed last night.

"They're called escalators, elevators are a different thing entirely." Samantha clarified. "They are quite useful. I personally just prefer to walk up them, it's just faster that way." She said, chuckling lightly. "Elevators are a bit better for getting cargo or people with strollers up as well, mostly due to the fact that the stairs don't work very well with wheels."

QfdUcx0.png

@@SleeplessSketch, Daniel never was the one to blend in while attending the school but yesterdays influx of new students had kind of made him skeptic and gave him a small reason to stick with most of the older students and sometimes the teachers for the first day the new ones arrived.  He had seen them all but never interacted and stayed far back so they wouldn't notice him, and even if they did it was because of his long, purple flowing hair that's usually in a ponytail or his black trench coat.  Today however was a day off of classes and so today he was taking a walk around Outlet Mall and was just on his way down the escalators when he noticed a pair of the new students he recognized from the school.  

One of them was waiting at the top of the electric powered stairs for the others as Daniel was halfway down his and he shot the student a look of suspicion for less than 3 seconds before stepping off the escalator and taking a right turn, walking out into the morning sun as he shielded his eyes with one of his hands, that wore a black and white glove, from the rays he semi-loathed; slowly striding towards a grassy field near the school.

Edited by Midnight-Inferno

post-9894-0-92327000-1399161714.jpg

Signature made by:  )O( Scarlet )O(                          Equestrian Empire Cast: Iron Will

"A word can save a person from suicide, another word can make her fall in depression."~ Doc. Volt

GO HERE, NOW...please, it's for a good cause: http://mlpforums.com/topic/93814-art-for-heart-charity-is-now-taking-donations/

@@SleeplessSketch,@, @@Lyridian,

Zach tried not to laugh at Dusk's reaction, because then he would be incredibly hypocritical. Gingerly stepping onto one of the moving platforms, he held extremely hard onto the side railing things as he went up. He had never seen these things before, but he tried not to make it seem like a big deal. He then looked down over the railing once he made over the time and immediately ripped his head back. Oh Arceus.... We're higher than I thought. "Uh yea Amaya... Book store sounds... ahem... good!" His voice may have cracked once or twice, but he tried to muster a large smile. 

@@Suitaloo,

Dustin had also never been on an escalator, but he had read much about them and wan't too taken by the phenomenon. Once making it to the top, he stood near Samantha again. "We should go to the book store too... After the clothes store of course... If you want..." 

Melissa

@@Suitaloo

"Samantha, doesn't walking up the escalators kind of the purpose of having them there?" Melissa asked Samantha. She watched Dusk get dragged off by Zoey but, decided to wait until everyone was up there. Melissa didn't want to admit it, but she walked up the escalators as well.

Melissa

@@Suitaloo

"Samantha, doesn't walking up the escalators kind of the purpose of having them there?" Melissa asked Samantha. She watched Dusk get dragged off by Zoey but, decided to wait until everyone was up there. Melissa didn't want to admit it, but she walked up the escalators as well.

"Yeah kinda" Samantha said "But it's more efficient. It moves you up and you move up it."

@@Suitaloo,

Dustin had also never been on an escalator, but he had read much about them and wan't too taken by the phenomenon. Once making it to the top, he stood near Samantha again. "We should go to the book store too... After the clothes store of course... If you want..." 

"A book store sounds nice too. I wouldn't mind stopping at one after we hit the clothing store." She agreed. "See if they have any good scientific journals there." Samantha elaborated.

QfdUcx0.png

Zoey

@@SleeplessSketch,

Still giggling as she drags Dusk into the store, Zoe makes an immediate turn towards where the jackets would be.  She had never been in this particular store of course, but they all had generally the same layout...  And she knew her way around a clothing store.  "Alright, let's see what we can find!  What did you have in mind?  Black leather?  Maybe something more like a leather aviator's jacket?  Hmm, what do we have to choose from..."

Without waiting for an actual response, Zoey starts pulling some of them off of the racks.  Some she puts back with a frown, others she tosses towards Dusk.  "These should be about your size, I think.  See a style that you like yet?  I'm sure there are other clothes stores in here if we don't find anything in here that you like!  Go ahead, try one on, you got kinda bigger when you evolved so I'm just kinda estimating the sizes."

umbreon.gif

Eeveelutions:

Daniel walked onward towards his destination, his purple hair flowing like the dim flame it was as his pitch black trench coat trailed behind him, and as he approached the grassy area he found that there was a nice, flat rock to sit and rest on; and so he did.  As Daniel was partially a Chandelure, he found it natural to just relax and not be bothered by anyone; of course he didn't enjoy burning the souls of people who got engulfed in his fire because that just meant more work for the Lampents he knew around the school, but what he did enjoy was hanging out with the people he knew, battling with the other Gijinkas at the gym, class work that involves revealing more of his powers...and smoking his special cigarettes.  He didn't have to smoke them, but if people didn't want him to be in a bad mood when his fire burns out, he basically had to; even though it takes around a month for that to happen.

post-9894-0-92327000-1399161714.jpg

Signature made by:  )O( Scarlet )O(                          Equestrian Empire Cast: Iron Will

"A word can save a person from suicide, another word can make her fall in depression."~ Doc. Volt

GO HERE, NOW...please, it's for a good cause: http://mlpforums.com/topic/93814-art-for-heart-charity-is-now-taking-donations/

Melissa

@

Melissa saw the way that the Chandelure gijinka looked at Dusk. She walked back down the escalator and over to where she saw him sitting. "Excuse me sir? You looked at my friend weirdly. Why?" Melissa asked curiously. Looking back, she saw how far off the mall was. I'll just have a quick chat and then head back. Melissa thought to herself.

Edited by Roxas XIII