Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Try to listen to this, and not cry ( challenge )

CometSpeed

i was recently on youtube, and got to the weird thing totally away from what i originaly searched :P ... and stumbled onto this song

Beethovens 5 secrets , the piano guys .

i litterally found this song so beautiful, it made me cry, along with my aunt, and my mom...

just thought id share :3 and see if it makes others cry ( in a good way :) )

• Brohoof 1

You want a really sad song IMO then listen to this!

All of red sovines songs are sad!

This actually made me cry like a baby!

Edited by ~SadisticOblivion~
  • Brohoof 1

Very beautiful song, and that mystery dungeon song! I too have a song like this. The Eagle and the Hawk by John Denver. Might be nostalgia, but this song gives me the feels.

Edited by Christmas Doge
  • Brohoof 1

Wow. That was amazing. Call me crazy, but I found it very uplifting. The last little bit was much more mellow, but at the very end there was a glimmer of the more uplifting melody. I find classical can be either dull or powerful, and that piece was certainly not dull.

• Brohoof 1

the word nostologic brought the kingdom hearts song to mind : sanctuary

thanks for all the links, but i cant get to them on this laptop :0 CURSE U TECHNOLOGY !!! Y U NO WORK !!!

...ill be sure to search them up, and listen to them on my phone :)

Well there's only one song that's actually made me cry, but it's in Spanish, so most of you wouldn't understand it :P

But here, it's a pony vid, so you can at least get some idea of what it's about:

Another song has gotten me pretty close to tears, but really more because of the video than the song (and really just a certain part, at that), and you have to have played the games to really understand why...

• Brohoof 1

for some reason the pokemon mystery dungeon one wont play on my phone -_- ... but i think i remember it, since i used to play the games... it was before me and my partner ( partner in game ) were going to go into a place called the " time tower " or something, and time was becomeing unstable :P

Celestia please...

...oh, and while we're at it:

Oh, and was there supposed to be a video in the original post on this topic?  If so, I can't seem to see it on my computer...

Edited by SilverQuill

ok...gonna pull out the big one...

If you haven't lost yet...this song...just...wow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oVevmkutv0

aaaaand he also remixed it into an epic bangin' choon too ;)

never heard anything like this, and i will admit, i wanted to stop listening at the start... around 2:50 it got pretty good :) ill have to listen to more of there stuff now. thx for shareing.

Celestia please...

...oh, and while we're at it:

Oh, and was there supposed to be a video in the original post on this topic?  If so, I can't seem to see it on my computer...

i loved the first one... it brought back some memories :)

oh, and to awnser your question, i couldnt put up a link to the video/song, due to my laptop acting up for reasons unknown ( it wont open youtube at all ! ) which is why i posted the song name.

I can't say it will make you cry or anything but...if you love beautiful music...this guy's a genius. At least through my eyes. He has a vocal and instrumental version of the first one.

Vocals

Instrumental

Don't worry. I was just getting started.

More of an upbeat piece, but still beautiful.

Edited by FeIix

• 3 months later...

This is a song about the September 11th attacks. A little girl talks about how she misses her father.

It is absolutely heart-wrenching. I cannot listen to it without crying; it never fails.

I encourage everyone to listen to this at least once.

http://youtu.be/x6MRUSJez2Y

:lol: if you think Beethoven is sad................listen to "Never Forget" by Martin O'Donnell.   You'll be crying a river.

(edited)

That right there. The chorus in the background, the bass, the sof piano, the beep-boops...

Especially the part at 0:36.

Not cry, of course...just makes me feel sad.

Edited by Dattebayo