Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The laboratories gone dark (private rp ooc)

Moonbacon

ok so the start will be that post that i already sent you... then you will introduce your self... dragged inside... in the meanwhile Nightstrike will introduce himself... still tied to the lab table... then we will procede with fantasy for a while before escaping... Nightstrike can help me dealing with my double personality and so helping me to decide that the right way is to destroy everything and setting you two free... you still want to kill me btw

XD it is quite the derp fest eh?

Well thanks again...I'll just try to fit in as the assistant as best as possible since i feel like this was kinda unexpected and I apologize for that XD

@,

i've made her a scar with the bisturi, if you want you can keep it, or we can remove it with the experiment, like generative skin and stuff.. the choiche is up to you just tell me

when moonlight does get her horn. of course she wont know how to do magic. yet if she does learn telekenesis expect her to be throwing sharp objects and other stuff that hurt at volt.also moonlight is a bat pony in this right? not an alicorn.

@,

she is now a simple pegasus, after the process she will turn in to a bat alicorn, she can't be a real alicorn since it is impossible.. btw i unreleased a belt from her table.. you can try the first escape.. but you will fail and we start the injection.. btw cool think about launching objects!!!

@, @@Frosty V,

Volt now want s to free both moonlight, both Nightstrike.. but the only way to do this is actually complete the experiment over her, so she can have the power to break out, letting also him and Frosty to escape... but she will not understand the real reason and with all the sufference she will still hate Volt more and more and more

Edited by Doc. Volt