Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The laboratories gone dark (private rp ooc)

Moonbacon

@,

Frostly actually is friendly and wants to escape too... so you don't have to trick him.. he will teach you everything you know... we are all "friends"... more allies than friends but nopony must know

@,

as a spinal transplant, if she was asleep proaly she would never be able to walk again... they tried those kind of things

(project MK Ultras, and nazi experiments over jews)

@,

there are still plenty of tme before we can escape.. also we will play a lot during the escape moments,, btw after that i can do them... since i can't do much in that school... i am a pegasus XD

@@Frosty V,

Frosty, the device i will build for Nightstrike actually has been designed from an unicorn that worked here before... wich can be your father... so your characther can hate me more

@Doc. Volt

XD that pic XD

Why would the fact it was built by my characters father cause him to hate Doc more?

Also does this RP stretch beyond the facility? Plus are the weapons modern? Then my OC could use rifles XD which is part of his skills XD

Edited by Frosty V

XD that pic XD

Why would the fact it was built by my characters father cause him to hate Doc more?

Also does this RP stretch beyond the facility? Plus are the weapons modern? Then my OC could use rifles XD which is part of his skills XD

this facility have all the modern thing of our world that nopony else in equestria have ever seen.. i have my tesla coils... there are rifles yes.. 21th century weapons.. he would hate me because he never know his father... his memory erased by yourfather itself before being killed or something like that