Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fillies and Gentlecolts...

Scribblegroove

Hello there MLP forums: My name is Scribblegroove, and this is my very post on the forums!

I have been a loyal brony for about 2 years now, but I was always too lazy to get involved in the actual community... But after seeing the amazing youtube video "The Elements of Brony" Created by a few of the best Brony Youtubers out there, I was inspired to finally do my own part. Inspired so much even, that I decided I wanted to become a Brony Youtuber myself!

Now don't immediately go all "Oh god ANOTHER silly Brony trying to make a stupid youtube channel..." I'm going to try to actually accomplish something, and i don't think i will even actually launch the channel until March or April! I currently have 2 video's ready, and I have plans to make about 4 more. I will release a few videos at once when i'm starting the channel.

But enough about that. If you really want to know more about those plans ill post something about that later... It's not very important at the moment, seeing that it won't actually happen for a few months.

What is important though is my OC! Check it out:

img-2137225-1-Scribblegroovelogo3_zpsddd

img-2137225-2-Scribblegrooveponycreatorv

I tried to draw some stuff before actually making it and these were the first drafts...

img-2137225-3-2405624a-cf2a-45e3-af15-59

img-2137225-4-SCAN0203_zps78635153.jpg

img-2137225-5-SCAN0202_zps9c6e3a73.jpg

I am particularly proud of the Cutie Mark. It is a pencil with an 8th music note painting music lines. It is supposed to match my own hobbies, making music and drawings!

img-2137225-6-Scribblegroovecutiemarkenl

As I said, I enjoy making music and drawing. I sing a lot and spend at least 2 hours a day behind the piano. I also listen to a lot of music, but I have a very specific taste, which I hope you guys will enjoy too! Here is a link to my grooveshark playlist:

http://grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Scribblegroove+s+Joysongs/93699340

Now that I look back at this post, it might look like a promotion for my youtube channel, but it's not. I just really want to get involved in this community, and I hope that this amazing forum will help me achieve my goals!

Also excuse me if this post sounds a bit swanky, that is one of my weak spots. I really exaggerate in things I am passionate about, and I can also really underestimate things I don't immediately like.

I really hope getting to know a lot of fellow bronies! Brohoof everyone!

/)

P.s: I am SO THRILLED, this is the first time I ever actually used a brohoof before!

P.ss: If you want to talk, i love talking to people too! Sens me a PM, don't be shy, i won't bite :3

Edited by Scribblegroove
  • Brohoof 1