Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crystal Ponies

Scarlet Letter

Oh yeah! I remember now! Especially Twilight. But I don't get why her mane changed styles

I didn't get it either, maybe the style of their manes change when they are Crystal Ponies.

• Brohoof 1

I didn't get it either, maybe the style of their manes change when they are Crystal Ponies.

I guess so. Anyways I love crystal ponies! They remind me of delicate jewels :D

Yeah, hopefully we'll see it again, because the mane 6 as crystal ponies looked so epic!

I hope so also. Just imagine RD as a crystal pegasus? Awesome, right?

• Brohoof 1

I wonder if we're ever going to see Crystal Ponies outside of the Crystal Empire? If it's purely an aftereffect of the Crystal Heart, then Cadence and Shining Armor (and others) should be showing some 'permanent' crystallization by now I would think. If it isn't, then some Crystal Ponies should be showing up in Canterlot and the like, as ambassadors if nothing else.

'course this might fall under the same umbrella as the Bat Ponies. Unless the script specifically calls for it, it won't show up.

• Brohoof 1

I wonder if we're ever going to see Crystal Ponies outside of the Crystal Empire? If it's purely an aftereffect of the Crystal Heart, then Cadence and Shining Armor (and others) should be showing some 'permanent' crystallization by now I would think. If it isn't, then some Crystal Ponies should be showing up in Canterlot and the like, as ambassadors if nothing else.

'course this might fall under the same umbrella as the Bat Ponies. Unless the script specifically calls for it, it won't show up.

I wonder. Maybe it only has an effect on the inhabitants of the Crystal Empire but idk