Artists Wanted: New Logo

Atomic Brony

I need someone to create a new logo for me to fit my alternate alias.

Here are some criteria(forgive me if I'm too strict):

1. I would like if the logo was sized and made to fit YouTube channel art

2. Please include my alternate alias, 4M3ThY5T, in the logo

3. Try to use purples as much as possible

4. Please keep it clean. I don't want any vulgar, offensive, obscene, rude, or disturbing content in the logo. That's not how I want people to see me as.

EDIT: I have added the YouTube channel art template for your convenience.

post-15884-0-13905500-1388217659_thumb.png

Edited by Atomic Brony

Here is a simple mock-up of a logo. I can tweak it to your liking as well as vector it so it's re-sizable

attachicon.gifLogo (Test).png

This is pretty nice. I like it and I could easily use it as an avatar or in videos. However, there are a few things about it that, if changed, could cause me to like the logo much better.

1. I feel like the text would look better if it were resized so that  part of the beginning of the text was off the gem and part of the end of the text was off the gem. I apologize if I'm not explaining it quite well.

2. I don't really like the cartoonish look the lines give the gem. It really contrasts the text because the text has opacity and it looks really professional and nice. But the text is over a gem that has cartoonish looking lines and it really seems off-putting to me.

If you could possibly fix those things, mainly the second one, then I think it'd be wonderful for a logo and I could use it.