Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help me make Spike Jackson a NEW INTERNET MEME

PlNKIEPIE

HE LIKES TO DANCE SING AND FLIRT WITH RARITY AND WHEN HES SCARED HE DANCES IT OFF HIS ANSWER TO EVERYTHING DANCE! he also likes to troll make jokes and flirt with alot of girl ponies HELP ME MAKE IT A MEME LIKE PINKAMENA

post-23368-0-57658900-1388276278.jpg

Hmmm.

Now, is this a troll post, or are being serious.

Hmmm.

Seeing the excessive use of caps lock and general wut and the use of paint, my gut says it's a troll.

Am I correct?

Now, if you had made it Spikeal Jackson, as a reference to Michael Jackson, I would have awarded you some points.

Edited by The Paris Swing Box
  • Brohoof 2

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 1

Yay im famous hate letters! so what....  I was actually thinking Spikeal Jackson And spike is my favorite character on Mlp im a brony and I happen to love mlp and im not just trying to get famous im trying to start something

Edited by PlNKIEPIE

Yay im famous hate letters! so what....  I was actually thinking Spikeal Jackson And spike is my favorite character on Mlp im a brony and I happen to love mlp and im not just trying to get famous im trying to start something

>Spike being best pony.

>Is a brony.

>Coincidentally loves mlp.

>memes = famous

>guy who created the troll face maymay is still unknown

>start something

>trying to make a meme

I feel bad for laughing so hard.

• Brohoof 1

Well.

Let's all play the fiddle and take a shittle.

Quite frankly, your meme sucks, and I think you made this account just to try and get this thing out there :D

Don't try and make yourself famous.

It don't work :D

What's her name? I think that Giovanna Plowman chick ate her own tampon on YT to get famous, and now everyone hates her :D

Wrong reason to join the site, and don't do that shizz :D

Just subtly push your meme, make it look a bit neater, and wham-o. It should work. Don't be so forceful with it. :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39

Well.

(snipping the hatred.)

I will agree that this post was a roar of a laugh of a post, but do we really need to be this aggressive? S/he just posted a troll post not a direct insult to the pope. Geez, relax.

:lol:

Chill. I'll go add some constructive criticism or something.

Ecch, that's not constructive criticism, that's like a kid showing you a god-awful drawing you telling them it's a piece of art Picasso would envy. It's a white lie, which holds no improvement, if not repetition.