Did you like it?  

295 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

In fact, I'm going to need to pay attention to the episode for all of Discord's potential gags. I'll do my posts AFTER the episode's done.

Nice to see that Fluttershy is making friends than just the Mane 6. It's always nice to any of the Mane 6 go through character development, but especially for Fluttershy.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

That scene with Applejack and Applebloom is just adorable it makes me wonder if that is how she will react if Applbloom were to bring a coltfriend home.

Edited by Darth Bane
  • Brohoof 3

I just remembered why I do love Discord <3

That Metar Gear Solid reference, though. It made me laugh harder than it should. xD

"I assumed you have your own ticket since you and Celestia are friends now." Well i'd assume Celestia is keeping Discord on a very very tight leash after what happened. .....What, too soon?

• Brohoof 1

Nice to see that Fluttershy is making friends than just the Mane 6. It's always nice to any of the Mane 6 go through character development, but especially for Fluttershy.

I agree. Seeing Fluttershy remain her kind self, but not like a scaredy-pony all the time is a much-needed step for her character.

• Brohoof 7