Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Demirari's Art

Demirari

Yep she is adorable. :3

Also, Night Song, an OC from Raiden NightSong. A part of a request that was a month ago... don't judge me.

post-18060-0-49101500-1392545798_thumb.png

Does it have shading? Yes it does! Testing the waters of the mythical arts of shading. 

Edited by Demirari
  • Brohoof 1

(My apologies for double-posting.)

Alright, if you know me well, you might know that I rarely shade (if ever,) and I rarely draw a background. And as such, I embarked on a 8 hour journey to draw, vector, import, color, and shade. And I present to you this picture:

post-18060-0-24275800-1392681401_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

Oooohhhhhhh okay... so she be jumping over the river?

Yeah. It is a narrowing of a moderately sized river. It narrows as it dips into becoming a waterfall before continuing as a river. There was suppose to be a bridge and road. But laziness came by and said, "Hello."

Conformation that her right front hoof is hitting the ground may help it look more like she just jumped.
I am assuming she is just landing, so some grass around her hoof would look nice and a ground shadow never hurts.
It is a good start but like Wolramite, I was a little confused.

• Brohoof 1

Conformation that her right front hoof is hitting the ground may help it look more like she just jumped.

I am assuming she is just landing, so some grass around her hoof would look nice and a ground shadow never hurts.

It is a good start but like Wolramite, I was a little confused.

Thanks for the criticism. I'll keep that in note.