Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Demirari's Art

Demirari

Ok this is where I'll be posting my art. Considering the fact that I'm probably going to be posting a lot of art now. 

Anyways, here is one that I've just recently digitized it. I don't like her eyes, or face, or foreleg, but anyways here it is: 

post-18060-0-53000300-1388390035_thumb.jpg

And now off I go. 

Edited by Demirari
  • Brohoof 17

Dude your art is AWESOME! Do you do requests?

Requests? Depends, I'm really lazy. And at times Illustrator glitches out and punches me in the face, which is probably why I use Photoshop most of the time xD. Sure, depends on the difficulty.

Your art really is awesome =p I love the style of your avatars

Merci!

k cool

you  should make a deviant art account btw and post art there i have my deviant art on my acc.

Already have one, its called Demirari. It's where I'll post art to PM to someone, only have one art on there right now.

I'm actually not sure to say if there's anything wrong with this as it seems to be a new style to me. And this style you have here it pretty awesome so to say...

Reminds me of your avatar which I really like xD.

She's based off of my avatar. :3

(edited)

This is a Romane Knight. I created this due to watching a large quanity of Roman documentaries (Product of Boredom essentially,) and let me tell you something. This is not historically accurate (Due to him being a pony and having a knight in his name and everything.)

Enjoy, nomnom.

(PS: I'll have the bloody downloadable file ready when the site allows me.

And I know it is huge compared to the first one, this is 70% of the size in which I work on my digital art with.)

romaneknight_by_demirari-d70xft6.jpg

Edited by Demirari
  • Brohoof 2

This is a Romane Knight. I created this due to watching a large quanity of Roman documentaries (Product of Boredom essentially,) and let me tell you something. This is not historically accurate (Due to him being a pony and having a knight in his name and everything.)

Enjoy, nomnom.

(PS: I'll have the bloody downloadable file ready when the site allows me.

And I know it is huge compared to the first one, this is 70% of the size in which I work on my digital art with.)

img-2171061-1-romaneknight_by_demirari-d

Fancy that thing! It looks like all you have to do is strike his belly and he done for.

Well belly areas are the most unarmored areas. For some unknown reasons.

*poker face*

anyways demi can you like sketch and possibly vector moonlight in the fallout equestria alternate rp style with like a flowing mane n stuff?

*poker face*

anyways demi can you like sketch and possibly vector moonlight in the fallout equestria alternate rp style with like a flowing mane n stuff?

Yea. Though it's going to take a long while due to the request from Blue Blur/Night Song. I'll start on Moonlight's as soon as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

And here is my newest finished artwork that was a request for Night Song. Now uhhh, off I go to draw four more things then work on my own art then Moonlight7starshine's art... damn.

post-18060-0-49059500-1389847915_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

My apologies for double posting, but it had to be done!

And showing off Creamy Latte that started as a joke between a friend of mine and me. 

post-18060-0-18991500-1390882456_thumb.jpg

Edited by Demirari
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

aaaw she is just so adorable!

Thank you. She was suppose to be laying on a table and a cup of coffee next to her. But laziness happened.

*Snuggles Creamy Latte* Aww can I keep her?

Ahahahah, no. Can't let you use her as a weapon of mass destruction.

Anyways, showing off something I got done late into the night. (Stayed up two hours more than when I usually sleep.)

Batified version of Gentle Secret. 

post-18060-0-12334400-1391858083_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

I cant tell what, but there is something about the colors that catch my eye. Perhap its how the colors make the edges themselves due to the contrast. But either way, keep up the good work! ;)

I cant tell what, but there is something about the colors that catch my eye. Perhap its how the colors make the edges themselves due to the contrast. But either way, keep up the good work! ;)

Thank you!

And here is my latest for Valentine Times day. Or early, depending on when you see this and your timezone. :3

post-18060-0-19447200-1392347787_thumb.png

Does orange goes go with the scarf, which make it look fitting with the rest of the art? In my eyes it doesn't. Self-criticism here. :3

Edited by Demirari
  • Brohoof 2