Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Sherlock

Hansel

The first episode of Series 3 aired last night and I still can't see a thread for it.

For shame, MLPForums... for shame...

41.jpg

EDIT: Unless there is, in fact, a thread for it and I'm being blind. In which case, this would be very awkward. 

Edited by Hansel
  • Brohoof 3

I love Sherlock, it's so cleverly written and comberbach is so great at the role!

The way they did how he survived was really good :) I loved all the fan theories they added in!

• Brohoof 1

I haven't seen a thread so I think you good.

But I wish I could have seen it, since I know the UK got it on the 1st for them and America gets it on the 19th. Dear old Australia, well I have no clue whether we've gotten it already or if we're going to get it. 
I'm an avid Sherlock fan, and I've been living off tumblr for the last few years and re watching and re watching episodes. I can't wait to see how Sherlock comes back, and how he bloddy survived

Sherlock is awesome however I live in the UK and saw the episode when it aired last night. I won't give anything away though. I'm a little confused why there's such a large gap between the UK broadcast and the American one but I don't work for the BBC so you know. The next episode airs on Sunday and I don't know when the third one does but it seems that the whole series will be done by the time America gets it.

• Brohoof 1

Not going to spoil anything for you guys, but it was BRILLIANT :D I'm so glad to see it come back after 2 long years, it's just a shame they only make a few episodes. I guess the length makes up for that. Benedict Cumberbatch is the perfect actor for the role, he's making a big name for himself now. :P

Looking forward to episode 2 on Sunday, sorry you have to wait so long! 

I haven't seen a thread so I think you good.

But I wish I could have seen it, since I know the UK got it on the 1st for them and America gets it on the 19th. Dear old Australia, well I have no clue whether we've gotten it already or if we're going to get it. 

I'm an avid Sherlock fan, and I've been living off tumblr for the last few years and re watching and re watching episodes. I can't wait to see how Sherlock comes back, and how he bloddy survived

I'm sure it'll be up online before then.  :)

Sherlock is awesome however I live in the UK and saw the episode when it aired last night. I won't give anything away though. I'm a little confused why there's such a large gap between the UK broadcast and the American one but I don't work for the BBC so you know. The next episode airs on Sunday and I don't know when the third one does but it seems that the whole series will be done by the time America gets it.

Hey, at least the BBC actually airs there shows in other countries...

Unlike CERTAIN AMERICAN SHOWS.  :okiedokielokie:

Watched it on BBC 1 last night: absolutely loved it! So glad to see Sherlock and the gang back for more thrills, spills, fun and crime solving. Can't wait till the next episode on Sunday

Almost got a shock when Derren Brown made an appearance thought I was seeing things when he first appeared. 

It was rather excellent, yes.

Did you know that the actor and actress who played Sherlock's parents are actually Benedict Cumberbatch's parents IRL? That makes twich they have pulled that sort of stunt off, in one episode of one show!

• Brohoof 3

It was rather excellent, yes.

Did you know that the actor and actress who played Sherlock's parents are actually Benedict Cumberbatch's parents IRL? That makes twich they have pulled that sort of stunt off, in one episode of one show!

Wow really? I didn't know that: that's kinda cool

I finally watched "The Empty Hearse". Worth the wait, it was such a great episode and a very funny one too (Sherlock and Mycroft playing Operation killed me). Happy that we're getting two episodes in five days and and can't wait for "The Sign of Three".

• Brohoof 1

OOOMMMGGGG SHERLOCK TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a huge fan of the series and of benedict cumberbatch and to see a topic...awesome

I've seen episode one and two of season three and loved them. episode two may make you cringe. Alot

anywayz thats all maybe now start a thread on season three? :D

Seen "The Sign of Three" now. It is brilliant, I will post one little spoiler. Just one.

Sherlock and Watson drunk is hilarious.

Excuse me but i was actually crying with laughter for about twenty minuetes

The part when sherlock faceplanted the carpet at that house then proceeded to throw up on the carpet was when i fell of the sofa laughung.

So good and so cleverly written

Just seen Sign of Three...

No spoilers but what a brilliantly written episode.

One thing. Seeing sherlock and watson drunk. Your opinion. Mine needs one word

LMAO

• Brohoof 1

Excuse me but i was actually crying with laughter for about twenty minuetes

The part when sherlock faceplanted the carpet at that house then proceeded to throw up on the carpet was when i fell of the sofa laughung.

So good and so cleverly written

One thing. Seeing sherlock and watson drunk. Your opinion. Mine needs one word

LMAO

My opinion, as someone who works in a pub and thus is no longer amused by drunks...

I found it hysterical. I was sitting there going "Don't do it...not drunk." 'Sitty thing, chair, sleeeeeep'

• Brohoof 1

My opinion, as someone who works in a pub and thus is no longer amused by drunks...

I found it hysterical. I was sitting there going "Don't do it...not drunk." 'Sitty thing, chair, sleeeeeep'

Then proceeding to faceplant the carpet and throw up

It's just seeing such a dignified character completly lose it is just hilarious

Props to benedict cumberbatch for brilliant acting and drunkness

• Brohoof 2

I love Sherlock, just recently watched it, and it was excellent, I bawled at the end.

I didn't know the third season would be starting so soon after I finished, which is good; it and Downton Abbey can satisfy me until the fourth season of Game of Thrones, muahaha!

Mycroft OP, obviously best character. I didn't like him much in the books but he was so great in the show. <3

• Brohoof 1

I love Sherlock, just recently watched it, and it was excellent, I bawled at the end.

I didn't know the third season would be starting so soon after I finished, which is good; it and Downton Abbey can satisfy me until the fourth season of Game of Thrones, muahaha!

Mycroft OP, obviously best character. I didn't like him much in the books but he was so great in the show. <3

i know why you bawled. Just seeing sherlock drunk and fall asleep on a caseis funny. Very funny. :yay:

But yes I thought it was sad seeing sherlock the way he was at the end. :blush:

I hope he finds a lover :( soon despite him being him although this is unlikely

@

Whoops, I meant the finale of S2, not the beginning of S3, didn't even know it was on until this thread, haha.

I look forwards to it though! *o*

• Brohoof 1

@

Whoops, I meant the finale of S2, not the beginning of S3, didn't even know it was on until this thread, haha.

I look forwards to it though! *o*

oooooops sorry hope i didn't spoil anything for you

just look forward to a drunk watson and sherlock

but best character would go to... the kid in the second episode of season three and you'll see why.

Archie i think his name is.

• Brohoof 2