Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

BronyMate

Iridescent Quill

Derpy and Princess Luna on the sign-up page... I can't really complain :haha:

And their fine print: no criminal background checks performed on members, just roll the dice

Seems legit.

All I did was go to openhouse before 7th grade met up with her family and then I saw her beautiful hair and face glowing in the sunset and now we're actually good friends on social media mostly because she's always with some other girl but yeah I don't really think or know she thinks I'm cute though or any good traits except for funny and well I'm not in her mind.

This gets/will get a lot of flak I'm sure, and is no doubt rife with trolls looking to have a laugh over us, so I wouldn't use it, even if I had any reason to. 

I will say however that the art on the front page is very cute, and that I think it's cool that they have a sort of genderqueer field, even if I personally might have labeled it a little differently. I think that this isn't any stranger or sillier than a site like Christianmingle or Blackpeoplemeet, in fact maybe it's even less silly. You have something to talk about right off the bat that not a huge ton of people are a part of :3

I've seen that site. In fact it's the sister site of www.furrymate.com.Which is a furry dating site. Both run on the same "Pay to play" scenario.It's the reason I don't use it. Like i've got a ton of PMs from it, but I can't reply back nor even read them without a paid subscription....no thanks. These kind of sites suck.

• Brohoof 1

This gets/will get a lot of flak I'm sure, and is no doubt rife with trolls looking to have a laugh over us, so I wouldn't use it, even if I had any reason to. 

I will say however that the art on the front page is very cute, and that I think it's cool that they have a sort of genderqueer field, even if I personally might have labeled it a little differently. I think that this isn't any stranger or sillier than a site like Christianmingle or Blackpeoplemeet, in fact maybe it's even less silly. You have something to talk about right off the bat that not a huge ton of people are a part of :3

i agree

i find that this site existing is hilarous, but since i shook off that feeling of lonliness 4 years ago i dont need to use this site

It's a fraud. It was created and is populated by trolls from 4chan and various other similar sites. At least that's what I heard when it was first created

If you wanted to date a brony, couldn't you just go to one of those brony meetup places I've heard about? Then again you'd probably have to have a car to get there,

I don't think I would be able to trust a dating site. Never used one before. I don't know if it is any less legitimate than others and they all demand money probably so that wouldn't be an issue. It's just the concept that I wouldn't trust.

Don't Trust a Date Site Targetted specificly at one thing,  I.E.  Bronies, Trekies, Geeks, Ect.

IF any one is serriously considering using a dating site, go with one that has a GOOD reputaion.

I'd say you can just put in your profile that you are a Brony, Otaku, Trekie what not.

Now as for if these sites works or not I can't say.  I met my Wife at Wal-Mart when I was working there.

• Brohoof 2

I'm already doing it. ITs good for meeting bronies of the opposite sex, or same sex, that are near you and available. However, it requires you to pay to actually talk on it. So take that for what you will.

Ew, no thanks. Dating sites are a no no for me, especially a brony one. We would get a LOT of crazies.

(edited)

I dunno if I'd want to date a Brony. Or pegasister in my case. 

Met many pegasister online, zero in real life. So, I can't really form a opinion. 

Edited by Rush